Old Mar 03 2011, 08:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel1972au View Post
i think we a store all button for say when u get animals as gift to automaticALLY PUT IN THEIR BARNS
I so agree with that!! That's the reason my barns and chicken coops are not fully filled. Putting them in the appropriate places is a real drag.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 03 2011, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
ls anyone else having a problem with saving data? Yesterday l did a job harvesting flowers, with the harvester tool, and l had to stop after doing about 4-7 clicks. Every time. XP's and coins and flowers graphics were all over the screen and my tool would no longer light the flowers till it saved. Today l am trying to plow my farms with the 16 plower and again l had to pause and wait for saving before the plots would take the plow.
l spent money on tools to do jobs faster. Any ideas?
l did search through 'glitches' and found no thread.
I am having the same problem doing the flowers on my friends farm.
THink there is to much moving graphix (coins and XP) and it is slowing flash player to a crawl.
Old Mar 03 2011, 10:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Is anyone else having the issue of "timing out" on Myspace? It happens to me constantly. When playing I have to reload the game at least 5 times. Just about ready to give up on the game. I also have lost all my neighbors and when I try to send new requests...they never go through.
Old Mar 03 2011, 12:48 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schij7 View Post
Is anyone else having the issue of "timing out" on Myspace? It happens to me constantly. When playing I have to reload the game at least 5 times. Just about ready to give up on the game. I also have lost all my neighbors and when I try to send new requests...they never go through.
Hello,

For your connection issue please read the first post on page 1 of the following link and the suggestions there..........

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

For your neighbour issue, please click on the following link and again, the information you need is in the first post of that thread..........
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392338

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 03 2011, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel1972au View Post
i think we a store all button for say when u get animals as gift to automaticALLY PUT IN THEIR BARNS

I think it would be better once we have the animals in our gift box that we could have a way from the gift box to place the animal directly into barns from the Gift Box. Please this would be a big help
Old Mar 03 2011, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
I think it would be better once we have the animals in our gift box that we could have a way from the gift box to place the animal directly into barns from the Gift Box. Please this would be a big help
I have been asking for this for forever....its a real chore to unload animals into barns. It takes 6 clicks from gift box to barn, that is, if the program does all the steps correctly...otherwise add a few more clicks for good measure.

I think thats excessive for ONE animal. Just sayin...
Old Mar 03 2011, 02:30 PM

Thank you again for making the game even more amazing The ability to work all facs on all farms is AWESOME! I have so much more free time...that and the store fork lift. GENIUS (as the postal service guy says) lol. Anyhow, I would make a suggestion....when you hire someone to work your facilities, there should be a way of working all facs on all farms in one place too. Not everyone lets folks know which farms have production on them.

Thorny Acres http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?r...cid=bm&count=0

Last edited by velvetdelenn; Mar 03 2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old Mar 03 2011, 02:32 PM

Oh, an addition of a button that adds all animals (like your regular storage) would be awesome too Just reiterating what Touch Stone said
Old Mar 03 2011, 02:42 PM

Default Technical issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
I am having the same problem doing the flowers on my friends farm.
THink there is to much moving graphix (coins and XP) and it is slowing flash player to a crawl.
I think that is more a technical issue that you need to send a note on to the tech team. There is a link on contacting them at the bottom of the game.
Closed Thread