Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 26 2011, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer fitchy View Post
any idea when the next release is? I dont start work for another week and I am restless.... plus i have now spent about $120 on this game so I am allowed to be demanding. seriously, people must spend $2-300 to get all the tools, faciltiies, upgrades. ft must be making thousands?!
only the lord above (Raul) knows the answer to that

but my prediction is by weeks end.

see if im right

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 26 2011, 08:21 AM

Your right morningstarz, I had it set to follow avatar. But I ended up liking it because I was not having to move the page manually. It was going right along, I liked that. There definitely is a place for it.
Old Jul 26 2011, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer fitchy View Post
any idea when the next release is? I dont start work for another week and I am restless.... plus i have now spent about $120 on this game so I am allowed to be demanding. seriously, people must spend $2-300 to get all the tools, faciltiies, upgrades. ft must be making thousands?!
Lord, I wish I could say I spent $120.00 !! LOL!! I am in DENIAL mode .... I refuse to add it up .... Since I am a bit OCD .... I actually have all the paperwork for every cent I spent here, and I looked at it quite awhile ago and almost cried! BUT, and this is a big BUT, I am more than happy to spend it here, as opposed to out somewhere. Here, I can go to my farm daily, and actually have something to show for the money I spent! It's not only that, but I have made quite a few friends, and met so many wonderful people because of Farm Town!

Actually, I came on to say that I absolutely LOVE this latest release !!! I went to a friends farm, worked 57 facilities on the one farm, and it took less than two minutes !! Wow !! I can't wait for the next release !! I really hope there will be another farm or two ... so I can space my things out some more!

Thank you to the developers of Farm Town !! And thank you so much to the Moderators, who without y'all, the developers would not be able to deliver such a wonderful venue !! Your dedication to this forum is to be commended, you hear all the bull, fix most of the problems we have, and are our link to the developers. Thank you again !!
Old Jul 26 2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
only the lord above (Raul) knows the answer to that

but my prediction is by weeks end.

see if im right

I can almost gurantee it will be within days: I just got to level 235 and upgraded farm #8 so now I'm too broke to buy farm #11.
Old Jul 26 2011, 02:49 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Lord, I wish I could say I spent $120.00 !! LOL!! I am in DENIAL mode .... I refuse to add it up .... Since I am a bit OCD .... I actually have all the paperwork for every cent I spent here, and I looked at it quite awhile ago and almost cried! BUT, and this is a big BUT, I am more than happy to spend it here, as opposed to out somewhere. Here, I can go to my farm daily, and actually have something to show for the money I spent! It's not only that, but I have made quite a few friends, and met so many wonderful people because of Farm Town!

Actually, I came on to say that I absolutely LOVE this latest release !!! I went to a friends farm, worked 57 facilities on the one farm, and it took less than two minutes !! Wow !! I can't wait for the next release !! I really hope there will be another farm or two ... so I can space my things out some more!

Thank you to the developers of Farm Town !! And thank you so much to the Moderators, who without y'all, the developers would not be able to deliver such a wonderful venue !! Your dedication to this forum is to be commended, you hear all the bull, fix most of the problems we have, and are our link to the developers. Thank you again !!
I am with you...I am beginning to hate this game with a passion, but I can't give it up since I have spent a lot of money towards it...and I do like it.

Level 700 Farmer
Old Jul 26 2011, 02:52 PM

I would like to see a "Start All" button for ALL the facilities. I spend WAY too much time going between facilities and waiting for them to reload after each facility.

Level 700 Farmer
Old Jul 26 2011, 03:18 PM

How do you work on so many facilities in two minutes?
Old Jul 26 2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannieb View Post
How do you work on so many facilities in two minutes?
I,m trying to work out 57 facilities on one farm..I have every facility and so do my neighbors and Ive yet to work 57 facilities on just one farm...I wish...
Old Jul 26 2011, 05:22 PM

I am so ready for farm 11! I hope it is in the next release.
Old Jul 26 2011, 06:02 PM

Mmmmmm,,..Somethings happening....FT is playing up wicked and I,m connecting to a new server which it only does when a new release is on its way..........Its coming soon........