Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2011, 02:21 PM

Trees should be able to be loaded into mills with loader...ever been to a sawmill?

Keep working on the "Start All" function for the other facilities please....saves a lot of time and clicks.

Level 700 Farmer

Last edited by mjl1960; Aug 30 2011 at 02:26 PM.
Old Aug 30 2011, 02:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Man, this release came like 30 min after i went to bed last night!! This is the first release of a new farm that I have not been able to expand it completely out right away!! Man is it expensive!!! Wont take long to earn that last billion tho. Thanks for another great update!!
Old Aug 30 2011, 02:32 PM

Thanks so much for the new update!! Each time you make it easier and easier to remain addicted to this game!! You are fantastic!!

I have one request: please do something about the neighbors section. I find it unusable as it is now. I don't care about how much money they have but, for example, it'd find it extremely helpful if I knew when they played last.

Maybe a list showing: real name, username, level & last time they played. I need a way of keeping track of my active neighbors at a glance. Let's have a real list so I can tell how many active neighbors I have without having to count the big blue squares. Right now the process is tedious and is more guessing than not. It doesn't work.

After three years of playing and putting up with it, I respectfully ask you to take a look at this issue and make it as wow!! as the rest of the game.

I thank you and hope to hear form you soon. Thanks!!

Terejuita
Old Aug 30 2011, 02:34 PM

Thanks Raul Great job as always
Old Aug 30 2011, 02:38 PM
Account Not Linked

placed my old palm trees into storage then placed on farm. now says 2.4 days til harvest
Old Aug 30 2011, 02:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
what menu do you open to irrigate? if you put it on your farm, to use the menu from the sprinkler itself, then you have to move it from farm to farm. so how would you irrigate with it in storage to use on all farms>
Any tool you own can be put in storage and used on any of your farms. If it is a cash tool you can use them on other people's farms. To use tools in storage go to the yellow tool box it it is expanded you will see all the tools, if it is not expanded click on the green arrow and you will see all the tools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot Top CyndaLu View Post
placed my old palm trees into storage then placed on farm. now says 2.4 days til harvest

The palm trees grows dates they are ready in 3 days. While the tree does "grow" something you can not harvest it when they finish growing. They have always been like this.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 30 2011, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terejuita View Post
I have one request: please do something about the neighbors section. I find it unusable as it is now. I don't care about how much money they have but, for example, it'd find it extremely helpful if I knew when they played last.

Maybe a list showing: real name, username, level & last time they played. I need a way of keeping track of my active neighbors at a glance. Let's have a real list so I can tell how many active neighbors I have without having to count the big blue squares. Right now the process is tedious and is more guessing than not. It doesn't work.

Terejuita
I really like this suggestion. It would be great to be able to see who is actually playing and who isn't. I could then pare down my neighbors to just those who play and not waste sending gifts on people who might not.
Old Aug 30 2011, 03:27 PM

You rock...you rock..you rock you rock you rock!!!! I love you guys!! How gracious and thoughtful and kind to make those adorable little cork trees harvestable in one minute when you first plant them so that we could see how seriously cute and different they are.
And I bought a border collie and just sort of planted him randomly where ever. When I left and came back he was right by my side!! How stinkin cute is that!!!
Already maxed out my 11th farm. Can't wait to go play with it. I kept telling myself when I got the newest farm, I would make it something really special in it's design, but alas, I just need it for the same old stuff, so have to make it practical again!! Maybe next time!!

I would love it if you could consider somehow making it so that we could actually arrange our farms in the little farm grid thingy!! You know??? So that I could choose to make farms 1, 2 and 3 my crops farms.....4, 5 and 6 my facilities farms etc.

You guys are really special. Your game is really special and set apart from others in so many wonderful, refreshing ways. I tell people all the time...QUIT SENDING ME OTHER GAME INVITES..............I ONLY PLAY FARMTOWN!!

Love you guys!!! It was so much fun to go to the realtors office and see it packed!! lol

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Aug 30 2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurlikew View Post
Love the new update! So far, the only thing I see that I don't care for is that although the cork oak trees are chopable, they don't turn into stumps when chopped like the other trees do. This makes planning the layout of my farm a bit difficult. Can this be changed please? I'd rather have ALL chopped trees turn to stumps!

Thanks.
LOL and "I" was thinking how cool this is. Much more realistic and I was wishing the cinnamon trees were like that.

Guess the Devs can't please everyone everytime, eh?
Old Aug 30 2011, 03:44 PM

Send a message via MSN to eleflump Send a message via Yahoo to eleflump

another terrific release day thank you so much really appreciate all your hard work in making this the best game around :0)
Closed Thread