Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 21 2011, 02:57 PM
Account Not Linked

i love this game! thanks for the update. all the new tools are super! i especially love, love, love the fact that i can see how many of an ingredient i have from the facility page but i hate, hate, hate the changes FB has made. it took me an hour to sort thru all my friends and get my news feed back the way i wanted it hopefully they will change it back, or you guys will put this game on google+ so we can ditch FB altogether
Old Sep 21 2011, 04:32 PM

Default New release

Thanks Raul and all the team for the latest additions. Need a kangaroo if you can do it but thanks for all the great work.
Ann
Old Sep 21 2011, 04:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptyler32780 View Post
Great updates. Is it possible to increase the production amounts of sugar, wheat and most other items. I, like a lot of players, buy all the facilities I can and run out of supplies before I can fill them all. It's so frustrating. I'm at the point that it doesn't pay to purchase anymore facilities since I can't stock them anyway. Also, could we have a hide all for the trees that are just ornamental? When fishing they get in the way when we place them around our rivers. Thank you!
I know that it took me awhile to realize it was not the amount I was harvesting but the slowness of the facility making the product...my brain seems sluggish lately but once I realized that, I just kept adding facilities till it seemed I quit running out for the most part. I have 6 sugar, 2 stone flour mills, 4 textile mills, 6 sawmills, 5 fish plants, 2 bees, 8 trucks for meat, 2 rubber, 6 dairies, 3 food preserves, 4 bakeries, 2 soft drinks, 2 sewing mills, 2 furniture, 4 smokehouses, and of course, 11 of the mineral, open pit and oil wells ( and barns and such). It took a lot of saving to get there, but until the new stuff last night, this kept me in shrimp, tuna, sugar, flour, lumber, meats, etc...to fill most of my facilities to full capacity. Hopefully the new belt thing and forklifts, will speed up the filling process with all of these...lol

That is one thing I love about this game...it makes you think, it cannot be done well with just mindless playing, like so many others like slots or cards...it is not about luck, it is about figuring out how to prosper. Rather like real farming, without the weather and bug problems.

Last edited by susme48; Sep 21 2011 at 04:48 PM.
Old Sep 21 2011, 05:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks so very much for the new tools and facilities!!! However, my green forklift has disappeared from my storage. I can still use it to store all in facilities,, but I cannot buy the new blue forklift because it says I don't have one on the current farm. I went to storage to place it temporarily on the farm, but it's not there. Help please?

Thanks!!!
Old Sep 21 2011, 05:21 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapbookCzar View Post
Thanks so very much for the new tools and facilities!!! However, my green forklift has disappeared from my storage. I can still use it to store all in facilities,, but I cannot buy the new blue forklift because it says I don't have one on the current farm. I went to storage to place it temporarily on the farm, but it's not there. Help please?

Thanks!!!
Have you tried clearing your caches, then checking all farms as well as storage again? Just sounds odd that it's letting you store if it's really missing. You could provide a link to your farm showing in your post, and we could try looking for it from here. If that doesn't help, you'll need to contact FT support so they can look into it for you. Refunds are never given via the forum, so we can't help with that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 21 2011, 05:49 PM

May I suggest an armored car to collect all the cash from the facilities that clients are referred to in one click?

Also something to get sawmills and jewelry factories in one click would be nice.

Love the purple forklift, that is long overdue, and will save sooo much time.

Level 700 Farmer
Old Sep 21 2011, 05:53 PM

Love the new updates, as always. However, I with that Chapter 13 would be updated at the same time, so we know how much the unit price is of each item before buying a factory. I do not get all the factories and will need to wait until I have that information. Chapter 13 is still behind from the last updates. Thanks, though - it's a great game!
Old Sep 21 2011, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyK View Post
Love the new updates, as always. However, I with that Chapter 13 would be updated at the same time, so we know how much the unit price is of each item before buying a factory. I do not get all the factories and will need to wait until I have that information. Chapter 13 is still behind from the last updates. Thanks, though - it's a great game!
Hi, with all the facilities we now have, that section is several pages long. What is it you were looking for?

Here's the link to the specific post about the Gourmet Restaurant and Medical Supplies factory...........
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...6&postcount=14

Service facilities you find..........
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...6&postcount=22

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 21 2011, 06:28 PM

Default New factories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi, with all the facilities we now have, that section is several pages long. What is it you were looking for?

Here's the link to the specific post about the Gourmet Restaurant and Medical Supplies factory...........
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...6&postcount=14

Service facilities you find..........
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...6&postcount=22
Thanks so much! Why is it that when I go to Chapter 13 it is only 3 pages long and I can't find these? It only goes to the Animal Accessories Factory. I would love it if you could answer this! I appreciate your help!
Old Sep 21 2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyK View Post
Thanks so much! Why is it that when I go to Chapter 13 it is only 3 pages long and I can't find these? It only goes to the Animal Accessories Factory. I would love it if you could answer this! I appreciate your help!
All you did was scroll slightly too far. Animals Accessories is the last one listed there. The two new facilities are are listed just before it.

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread