Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 18 2012, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
this is way way cool...i have to go to walmart and get a gift card this weekend lol i have to have this sprinkler lol lol oops first i have to pay this months house bills well shoot lol lol
LOL - such a pain isn't it when your priorities get in the way of your farming

Old Mar 19 2012, 09:12 AM

Send a message via MSN to missygail Send a message via Yahoo to missygail

Having issues on my farm town. Crops don't stay plowed or harvested. I leave the farm that I've completely plowed and when I return the crops (dead or alive) are all back again. I've even sat there and harvested, plowed and replanted and then the other crops are back again when I return. I use chrome to play is it an issue with my browser? Please help my wheat will go bad soon if I can't harvest it... lol. Also in normal screen I cannot see the map to my other farms, I have to go to full screen to do anything.

Add me
Old Mar 19 2012, 09:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by missygail View Post
Having issues on my farm town. Crops don't stay plowed or harvested. I leave the farm that I've completely plowed and when I return the crops (dead or alive) are all back again. I've even sat there and harvested, plowed and replanted and then the other crops are back again when I return. I use chrome to play is it an issue with my browser? Please help my wheat will go bad soon if I can't harvest it... lol. Also in normal screen I cannot see the map to my other farms, I have to go to full screen to do anything.
the issue with the crops is a known glitch as you can see here http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478486

with the not able to see the map for your other farms try right clicking on the farm and select 'show all' option .. cant say it will work but worth a try
Old Mar 19 2012, 03:59 PM

I own an orange sprinkler but I am locked out of buying the green sprinkler... any particular reason why this is happening? I want a green sprinkler!!
Old Mar 19 2012, 05:52 PM

This may be asking too much, but is there any way that we can have a tool that stores and starts everything in a facility and service facilities? I would be willing to pay a bazillion farm cash to get the tool. That's how much it would cost if the devs ever decide to come out with a tool like that.

Oh and I have something else, didn't Raul say we'd get experience when we fished 'in the near future'? That was a very long time ago, so I don't think its the near future anymore.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Mar 19 2012, 06:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumballs678 View Post
This may be asking too much, but is there any way that we can have a tool that stores and starts everything in a facility and service facilities? I would be willing to pay a bazillion farm cash to get the tool. That's how much it would cost if the devs ever decide to come out with a tool like that.

Oh and I have something else, didn't Raul say we'd get experience when we fished 'in the near future'? That was a very long time ago, so I don't think its the near future anymore.
Just letting you know this.... there is a thread called "Farm suggestions" that you can put this in........Most likely Dev's and the others powers that be would be more likely to see this..........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 20 2012, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncgirl05 View Post
I own an orange sprinkler but I am locked out of buying the green sprinkler... any particular reason why this is happening? I want a green sprinkler!!
Make sure all your sprinklers are in storage that way you will be allowed to purchase the green one.

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Mar 20 2012, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlies4ng3ls View Post
Make sure all your sprinklers are in storage that way you will be allowed to purchase the green one.
I will go check right now - thanks so much!!!!
Old Mar 20 2012, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncgirl05 View Post
I will go check right now - thanks so much!!!!
Worked like a charm - thanks so much Charlie!
Old Mar 20 2012, 06:55 AM

The changing the color of our avatar name was a good idea except the colors need to be changed. Green for "want to be hired" and red for "looking for someone to hire" should be what those are, instead of red and pink respectively. I just went to the market and made my avatar name pink, which corresponds to the "I want to hire" and I had to reject work requests from others wanting to hire me every other second. Thanks.
Closed Thread