Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 05 2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmaycallmemissb View Post

ah well.. please pretty please devs.. bring the "dirt path" glitch but keep the other paths not sinking.

I sign that petition too. Especially nice for making mountain chains, and doubling the size of a small item like a house into something larger.

Not sure what some farmers, who have hundreds of overlapping water items, are going to do if they try to redecorate.

Old May 05 2012, 02:01 PM

I was still having a ridiculously good time with the last upgrade when this wonderful release came out, however, I can't buy farm cash despite having followed the suggestions slashkey published. I so hope this is fixed soon!
Old May 05 2012, 02:07 PM

Well yes ... I like everything ... as I have said - but the glitch that was with the dirt path - which I never use as a decoration only to 'enhance' shall we say .... BRING IT BACK!!!! Please Devs ... this is what made decorating the farm worthwhile - you could 'fix' this by having it in a wee category all of it's own and put the code back for Dirt Path (code it for Dirt and use the old code! lol - I reckon two lines of code If DIRT (use old code) IF PATH (use new code) ... see what I mean? Two lines - honest won't take long and we will all be as pleased as pleased can be ... Oooh and thanks for everything else

Happy Farming

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old May 05 2012, 02:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa1fy View Post
To heck with this ****! I'm finished with Farm Town till the idiots who develop the game finally realize that you simply cannot use the new facilities that require metal sheets until the mines produce enough ore for the Metal Shops to manufacture the sheets! I'd much rather not play the game at all than play it just half way!
Why not just buy more mines? I have 8 of them and like 5 or 6 metal mills and i have tons of extra metal sheets of all kinds.
Old May 05 2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
I was still having a ridiculously good time with the last upgrade when this wonderful release came out, however, I can't buy farm cash despite having followed the suggestions slashkey published. I so hope this is fixed soon!
I can't either and have tried all the suggestions....
Old May 05 2012, 02:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Well ****. The only thing i was looking forward to was a functional train and we didnt get it.
I stopped buying more buildings some time ago as i have way too many already. It takes me like an hour just to load and unload products in what i have now, so i dont need the headache of adding more pain to my headache. lol

As for the new crops, I cant use them as they all do nothing but support the new FC buildings which i stopped buying.

I hope at least that the passion fruit thats coming out will be something that can be used as a good crop to plant for high profits. The other 3 new ones barely double your money cause they are all short term crops, so heres crossing my fingers on at least getting 1 thing that interests me on this update. (mayby make the passion fruit 5 day crop for high profit?)
Old May 05 2012, 03:09 PM

I think the price of these farm expansions is ridiculous...

Level 700 Farmer
Old May 05 2012, 03:09 PM

Question Farm Cash Fix ETA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
I LOVE this game! It's the only one I play, but the inability to access my Facebook credits to buy Farm Cash is driving me bonkers. Please, oh please, can we have some indication as to when this might be fixed?

I can live with non-sinking dirt paths -- for the time being -- but I REALLY need the Farm Cash problem fixed! At my level, there's no other way to get it, no matter how many XPs I may pile up.

PLEASE (looking very sad) =-(

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old May 05 2012, 03:19 PM

Thumbs up

Thank you!!! Very nice update. I love being able to use a building I already have as a facility. :-) You developers Rock!!!!!
Old May 05 2012, 03:28 PM

Thanks for the update - some interesting stuff.

But I have to admit to not being thrilled by the new facilities. It's been ages since you put out a coin facility that uses actual farm ingredients to create products; all the coin facilities are post offices and police stations and janitor stuff and trophy factories, which just take minerals and metal and paper, they don't have a lot to do with farms and farm produce. Would be nice if the next update includes something farm-ish for coins.