Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 04 2012, 08:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
It always has been once a day, the 20 hrs that is their 24 hr... so if you did it today, you have to wait till tomorrow...
I know I just don't know why Raul says it is 8 hours.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 04 2012, 08:29 PM

I noticed in an earlier post someone mentioned being a train master. What does that mean?
Old Oct 04 2012, 08:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gffarmer View Post
I noticed in an earlier post someone mentioned being a train master. What does that mean?
Level 385 is called Train Master.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 04 2012, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
The fact, Raul, that you considered the feelings of so many people who expressed issues with the funeral home and supplies, is simply amazing and touching. And to indicate similar exclusion features may soon exist for other problematic facilities is also comforting.

Now, what will be very interesting to see is how many of those who can't handle a funeral home in their or their neighbours' towns, because of the death issue, will deck one farm out with Hallowe'en stuff....zombies, headstones, and the holiday itself...all death-centered.

It must be an impossible task to try and please everyone, so a sincere Kudos to you for taking it on!!!

I love the new buildings, and most of the new decorative items! This update has really been one of my personal favourites. Thank you.
I agree with you too, although I really don't understand their problem with anything in this game. I have never taken of offence to anything in this game, it is after all just a game and if I didn't like something I just don't buy it. Like I haven't bought the Makeup facility, not real sure why just didn't want to.
Old Oct 04 2012, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Level 385 is called Train Master.
Sheesh! duh!
Thanks!
Old Oct 05 2012, 12:45 AM

hola, no tengo problemas con las instalaciones funerarias pero como bien lo dicen ustedes conmueve mucho que Raul, entre todo el trabajo que tiene, haya tenido la sensibilidad, la bondad de introducir en el juego la opción para que las personas que no les gustó esas instalaciones, no vean los productos al trabajar a los otros granjeros............. gracias Raul, por todo.... dtb muakitos
Old Oct 05 2012, 01:35 AM

Ok ... translation - a butt n ben or bothy being a little house that you have visited ... so before you leave, the host says

Jist a wee doch n dorris ... have a little whisky with water....
Jist a wee yin that's a' .... just a little one ...
Jist a wee doch n dorris afore ye gang awa' - just a little whisky with water before you leave out into the 'probable' cold (it is Scotland after all)
There's a wee wifey waitin' at a wee butt n ben (I know your wife is waiting for you at home - who might not be too pleased with the wee whisky!)
If ye kin say it's a braw bricht moonlicht nicht the nicht.... It's a beautiful bright night tonight ... without slurring your words and it actually making sense
Ye're a' right - ye ken - you'll be fine you know ... the wife won't even notice you had a wee drink!

Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Translation..... hhmmm.... maybe I am not so sure I need to hear it... lol

although the wee wife waiting for a butt in the moonlight sounds interesting, I suppose....

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Oct 05 2012, 02:08 AM

Cool Facilities workers and the 8-hour-day

I don't know about 8 hours but some of my neighbours have certainly worked my facilities twice a day and less than 12 hours apart - and not through any steenkin' cache clearing glitch neither. I always thought it was 12 hours but that my time zone might be foxing Slashkey's timekeeping. Might try it myself this weekend to see how many hours I have to wait between visits. All I need is for a money-hungry neighbour to post.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Oct 05 2012, 04:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregh View Post
I don't know about 8 hours but some of my neighbours have certainly worked my facilities twice a day and less than 12 hours apart - and not through any steenkin' cache clearing glitch neither. I always thought it was 12 hours but that my time zone might be foxing Slashkey's timekeeping. Might try it myself this weekend to see how many hours I have to wait between visits. All I need is for a money-hungry neighbour to post.
I don't know if you know this or not, but you can use a neighbors links for a couple of days or at least use it twice before it expires, I have used one for one day and then the next day I used the same link again.

Old Oct 05 2012, 04:58 AM

Quote:
I don't know if you know this or not, but you can use a neighbors links for a couple of days or at least use it twice before it expires, I have used one for one day and then the next day I used the same link again.
See post #8 in this very thread.

I've had neighbours work my facs up to 4 times on one post, twice on each day of validity. Some of the visits seemed to be less than 12 hours apart - late morning and mid to late afternoon, Melbourne time. I'm going to experiment this weekend to see if it's only 8 hours.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Closed Thread