Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 02 2012, 10:29 PM

You know what I think? Dimmer Tool + Turbo Boat best combination EVER! You click on the water and it totally disappears instantly. Would be nice if the trees, crops and flowers would this.
Old Nov 03 2012, 02:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
You know what I think? Dimmer Tool + Turbo Boat best combination EVER! You click on the water and it totally disappears instantly. Would be nice if the trees, crops and flowers would this.
My trees and flowers do dim when I use my harvest tools on them, makes it a lot easier to see trees that I have missed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 03 2012, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
You know what I think? Dimmer Tool + Turbo Boat best combination EVER! You click on the water and it totally disappears instantly.
I wholeheartedly agree. I used to hate, hate, hate fishing. Now I find it very soothing and satisfying.

The best introductions since we got the plough that allowed you to dig more than one field at a time -- and that was pretty magical.
Old Nov 03 2012, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
My trees and flowers do dim when I use my harvest tools on them, makes it a lot easier to see trees that I have missed.
Yes it does work too, but you still have wait for avatar to walk to each one before it to dim, with the fishing as soon as you click on it with the turbo boat its gone, you don't have all the items waiting on the avatar to clear them. It sill like it I am just saying as with the turbo boat it could be better.
Old Nov 03 2012, 08:33 PM

Default Bug Issue

The issue about seasonal items not being hidden when in my list it is unchecked, has affected my farms, also I cant get some gifts except 30 at a time.

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 03 2012 at 09:28 PM.
Old Nov 03 2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda2 View Post
The issue about seasonal items not being hidden when in my list it is unchecked, has affected my farms, also I cant get some gifts except 30 at a time.
Hi, the developers are aware of the problem with some decorations not hiding. What do you mean by you can only get some gifts 30 at a time ?
Old Nov 04 2012, 08:28 AM

I just had to say that I've just tried the Dim Out Non Relevant Items - WOW! This is awesome and saves so much time - no more searching for that lone tree that still needs harvested..... Thank you so much and it was a free option too which makes it even better!

To those of you who have not tried this option under your wrench - it takes a minute or two to get used to, thereafter, you will never work without it again!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Nov 04 2012, 09:21 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyL View Post
I tried hiring strangers from the market. The reason I stopped was that no one has said thank you. I don't think that's too much to ask. They quit without finishing and not telling me. I thought things might have changed, but they have not. I'm more than willing to hire a stranger, but do expect good manners and if they find it's too much work, to let me know. I would like to hire strangers. I was once a newbie. My farm will be difficult to work without the proper tools, so if you find it's too much let me know. Thank you. Send me a pm and I'll check back later.
i always say thankyou at the end in pm message and if for any reason i cant finish i let them know ...what annoys me is that if for whatever reason i get booted i cant find my way back to let the person know ,i find if i go regulalrly to the market place to work i tend to now get the regular employers so i guess i have got a good rep now . perhaps you could do that if you find someone good make a note somewhere so you can hire them another time ....we are not all bad employees

Last edited by roz1972; Nov 04 2012 at 10:07 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes
Old Nov 04 2012, 02:09 PM
Account Not Linked

I bought the zoo and I find that when I use the button to load all items it tells me there is nothing to load. I can load items individually so it is not a major problem but wonder if the same thing has happened to anyone else. I have done all the things including uninstalling and reinstalling flash but it has not made any difference.
Old Nov 04 2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orx View Post
I bought the zoo and I find that when I use the button to load all items it tells me there is nothing to load. I can load items individually so it is not a major problem but wonder if the same thing has happened to anyone else. I have done all the things including uninstalling and reinstalling flash but it has not made any difference.
Hi, open the zoo and make sure there is a tick in the box beside each item. if there is no tick the load all tool will not load that item.
Closed Thread