Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2013, 10:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindymartindale1955 View Post
Raul, I'm sorry to post this here in this forum but I have emailed Slashkey four times in an attempt to resolve an issue. I have approximately 17 facilities that have disappeared from my farms for a total of $316 Farm Cash and 5,440,000 coins. Is there anything you can do to help me out? Pass the info along to other developers? Restore my farm to a previous date of January 4, 2013 when all my facilities were there and working properly? I have gotten no response from Slashkey whatsoever that they have even received my emails. Even an automated response, we are in receipt of your email, etc., would be better than nothing at all. Please help!

Thanks,
CM
If you have not gotten the automated response with your ticket numbers, then look in your spam folder to see if the emails have gone there. It can take anywhere from a few hours up to a couple weeks for them to respond depending on how many other tickets are ahead of yours.
Unfortunately they do not restore items to your farm, but instead give a refund if they decide it is warranted.
By the way your link to your farm is incorrect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2013, 10:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you, Taz, for your response. I checked my junk mail and there is no automated response from Slashkey. As for the link to my farm, I have followed the directions to link it and I don't seem to get the correct linking info from the address window. I don't know what I'm doing wrong so I don't know how to fix it.
Old Jan 13 2013, 10:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ok why every time we have a up date or one about to come we lose things from fc to coins item i notice last night i missing some building what can we do to fix this issue would be nice thank you for all the hard work that you do
Max, I lost approximately 17 buildings (15 facilities and two chicken coops) in the last post release.
Old Jan 14 2013, 11:02 AM

Default Bonus Collection issues

Hi!

I'm having a terrible time collecting bonuses. Many many times the bonus resets in the middle of a huge job and I end up collecting 8,000$ for 2 million worth of work. Please fix. thanks
Old Jan 14 2013, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Please give a giant bonus to the dev or devs who thought of the turbo boat and the dimmer switch... two of the BEST tools EVER in FT !!!
That's right

I love them!
Old Jan 14 2013, 02:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindymartindale1955 View Post
Thank you, Taz, for your response. I checked my junk mail and there is no automated response from Slashkey. As for the link to my farm, I have followed the directions to link it and I don't seem to get the correct linking info from the address window. I don't know what I'm doing wrong so I don't know how to fix it.
Open the Farm Selector Manager in your toolbox. Click on the Copy Link button at the bottom of that screen. Then go to your signature in here and edit it to paste that link into it in place of the other one. That is the easiest way to do it now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2013, 02:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrown44105 View Post
Hi!

I'm having a terrible time collecting bonuses. Many many times the bonus resets in the middle of a huge job and I end up collecting 8,000$ for 2 million worth of work. Please fix. thanks
It should not reset as long as you stay on one farm and complete all jobs on that farm, click the save, collect your bonus then change to the next farm and repeat.
Old Jan 14 2013, 04:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

that has happened to me also, the coin amount changes back and forward...usually if more than one farmer is working....very annoying and confusing..so now if someone else is working on a farm I was also hired to do, I leave....I guess if we all do this, those farmers who overhire will find nothing done and learn to hire one person per farm...here's hoping, lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 14 2013, 09:26 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

isnt it time one of those sneaky little mods came and closed a thread?? just sayin'.....
Old Jan 15 2013, 02:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
isnt it time one of those sneaky little mods came and closed a thread?? just sayin'.....
I'm thinking exactly the same thing, lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread