Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2013, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Thanks for the update Raul One question though - in the game guide it says the cows can be milked every 8 hours. Now, when I just milked them all, the new time thingy tells me they will be ready again in 10 hours ???

Off to buy the new fertilizer machine now
From my test it appears to be a timer problem only at the moment. Just harvest your dairy after the normal 8 hours and ignore the timer for now. Mine harvested correctly, but the timer still tells me that I have 24 minutes to go.

It's a glitch that will be fixed.

Old Jan 19 2013, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
I'm seeing this, too, and here to see what's up. I started production in a cow barn and a wool shed by going into them on the farm. You can now start production of one batch in the barns, there is a 'produce faster' button in there, like a regular fac. I posted a dairy barn and am waiting for someone to tell me if they were actually able to work it and then I'll see what my production is. I had a friend tell me she started production then harvested that batch right away, but my batch has 2 hours to go. Is this new? Why aren't they saying anything about it in the update. I always just let the barns fill as they will and then I use Fac Mgr to harvest, haven't been inside one in ever, I think, lol.
Love your signature. It should be a mantra for everyone after a new update ...

"Keep calm and wait a few days"

Old Jan 19 2013, 05:06 PM

Default New Manure Spreader

I bought the new green manure spreader today and put it into storage, when I had to fertilize just now, I realised that the old orange one is showing in the facility manager - used it and it only worked on one farm. So I cleared memcache, then removed it from storage, put it back and then looked again, still have the orange one showing :-( I am hoping after I have slept on it, it may all be righted!!! :-)
Old Jan 19 2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
"NOTE: This Green Manure Spreader will replace your Orange Manure Spreader in the tool box. Also, all Manure Spreaders will Fertilize All farms once you upgrade to the Green One."

Please change this so the old ones perform their original functions and leave at least one old one in the tool box when we buy the new one. I dont want to fertilise all my farms but I would like to fertilise the ones I grow things on.
I am wondering what the problem is if the 'fertilizer' is put on farms that have nothing growing on it.
Only if you have not enough pigs to produce the 'extra', would be the only drawback to this way of doing it.
Just add a few more pigs, or a new pigsty, [yes $]

Thanks for the great game, and the new play pretties

Last edited by Ellen Betty Nelson; Jan 19 2013 at 05:56 PM.
Old Jan 19 2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecold1 View Post
can you add another sprinkler what will water the farms all in 1 like the green mature spreader thanks also i would like to see a feature where we can plant all in 1 plow all in 1 and harvest all in 1 with a single click
Would be nice, but I can see many problems there.
What if the crops are ready to harvest on one that you haven't harvested and re-planted?
what if you haven't harvested your flowers on one farm?
Can get very up-setting if you forget a few little things like that
Old Jan 19 2013, 05:46 PM

8. Multifarm Manure Spreader: If you already own the Orange Manure Spreader, then you can buy this new Green Manure Spreader to fertilize all your farms at once. As expected, only farms that are not fertilized at the time will be fertilized. Farms that are not fertilized and that do not contain any plants at the time will be fertilized as well.

I have a question about this if anyone has had time to test or understands what it says better than I. I like to keep all my fields fertilized at the same time even if the field has not been harvested yet. If the time has ticked of the field but it has not yet been harvested will the new tool fertilize it along with the others that have been harvested?

thanks
Old Jan 19 2013, 05:50 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
8. Multifarm Manure Spreader: If you already own the Orange Manure Spreader, then you can buy this new Green Manure Spreader to fertilize all your farms at once. As expected, only farms that are not fertilized at the time will be fertilized. Farms that are not fertilized and that do not contain any plants at the time will be fertilized as well.

I have a question about this if anyone has had time to test or understands what it says better than I. I like to keep all my fields fertilized at the same time even if the field has not been harvested yet. If the time has ticked of the field but it has not yet been harvested will the new tool fertilize it along with the others that have been harvested?

thanks
Hi,

It works the same way as before. The only difference is that you don't have to go to each farm to do it. It's the farm that gets fertilised along with anything planted on it. So your previously fertilised crops that are ready will remain fertilised until you harvest them, then any new crop you plant in it's place will be fertilised.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 19 2013, 06:01 PM

since help and support did not help me, i am stating my case here. i am trying to load facilities. even tho i have 10181 tomatoes, i cannot make make tacos and usually if i go to
facebook and come back i am able to finish loading my facilities. but today even that did
not help. yes i have cleaned cookies and everything. not only is this taking my rank down, but it is taking forever to load facilities. so why did i spend all that farm cash
for tools that aren't helping me?
Old Jan 19 2013, 06:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Thanks so much for the new stuff ... a big 'Yay' for the Multifarm Manure Spreader!
My new green manure spreader is not in my toolbox. It is in my storage however. Am I missing something? I am having to go through the farms one at a time as before to fertilize them.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 19 2013, 06:09 PM

TIMER ISSUE: The time in the facility manager on coop is in real 24 hr day, while the true time is in hr or a 20 hr day. The coop will show 24 hrs in Fac Mgr, but 20 hr day on farm as it has always been. Wool sheep is 40 hrs and not 48 hrs. So the dev's need only convert the time in the code like they did with the crops when it first changed. How thy missed it on cow and on pig is hard to understand.
Closed Thread