Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 23 2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Need a clarification on #3 in the new update please!

3. Employers and Employee Bonus Improvements: If an Employee is working on the Employers farm and they are both receiving bonuses, anyone of them can hire or re-hire the other for any type of work and they will continue receiving bonuses.

This is worded like Employers now get the Treasure Chest bonus in addition to the Harvest Bonus.......I'm sure this isn't what was meant but it is unclear.

Thanks for helping clear this up

So where does it show where i [the employer] get the bonus, and how much I [the employer] gets?
Old Jan 23 2013, 05:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
So where does it show where i [the employer] get the bonus, and how much I [the employer] gets?
When you are hired by a stranger form market and you start work on their farm a chest icon appears below the fuel icon top left of your game screen. Once you have completed all jobs on one farm, you click on that chest to collect your bonus before moving on to another farm and the pop up will tell you what you have earned.

You will not see the chest for jobs your neighbours or buddies hire you for.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 23 2013, 06:14 PM

Hi,

I have several problems with bonus when getting hired.
Sometimes I get the message "reward has been expired" other time I had to harvest in one farm some trees and acorn. After finishing the acorn the bonus was ~90000. When started to harvest trees the bonus changed to ~3000!!! and when I finished it was 376 !!! I was hired alone. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
I love all additions in this release :-) Specially the hide the non relevant items during work :-)
Old Jan 23 2013, 06:50 PM

Hi again,

In the new release you said that an employee can be rehired and continue getting bonus.
This didn't work for me. I was hired for fishing all farms from the market and I got bonus for all farms. Then got rehired by the same employer for trees flowers and harvesting crops but the chest didn't appear.

Thanks
Old Jan 24 2013, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
Timing in the facility manager for the animal barns is NOT fixed. I just got all my sheep and llama wool, etc, about an hour ago and for most of my sheds it says it's ready again in the facility manager. It is correct when I look at the barn on my farm though. Same thing with all other 2 day animal sheds. The timing on the cow barn and hen eggs looks OK though.
I think you have to harvest them once before they reset and work properly.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 24 2013, 10:25 AM

Default animal buildings in storage

How do I get the animal buildings out of the storage under harvests & products if I do not want to sell them?
Old Jan 24 2013, 10:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmmom View Post
How do I get the animal buildings out of the storage under harvests & products if I do not want to sell them?
You can't because they are ghosts and not your buildings from your farms. The only thing you can do is sell them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2013, 01:10 PM

The employer get 20% extra for hiring from the market but you don't see a box or anything telling you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
When you are hired by a stranger form market and you start work on their farm a chest icon appears below the fuel icon top left of your game screen. Once you have completed all jobs on one farm, you click on that chest to collect your bonus before moving on to another farm and the pop up will tell you what you have earned.

You will not see the chest for jobs your neighbours or buddies hire you for.
Old Jan 24 2013, 01:29 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
The employer get 20% extra for hiring from the market but you don't see a box or anything telling you.
This is what was posted at the time of release. Don't forget when you are making your calculations to take into account whether or not your crops are fertilised and what belt you have achieved for them.

Quote:
Extra Box/Product when Hiring Strangers from the Marketplace: To increase work availability in the marketplace we have decided to reward those who hire strangers (not a Buddy or neighbour) in the Marketplace. That is to say, if you go to the Marketplace to hire others you will receive an extra product (regular non-large box, fruits, flower, log or fish) in your storage for each product harvested. This will help employers having more products to load their facilities.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 24 2013, 03:49 PM

Thanks for fixing the Dairy Shed. But, is there any chance of recovering the 80,000 coins I accidentally spent in order to produce one 2,400 coin shed?
Closed Thread