Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2013, 10:23 PM

I haven't seen anyone else post on this but I have a strange thing happening on 2 out of 3 computers I use, luckily it is not my primary computer, anyway when I have the Dim out option / hidden selected I get these big green blotches all over my farm which makes it hard to use it cause it follows the tool I am using around. My first thought was it might be the video card, but one of the computers I use (my wife's) has a pretty high dollar video card in it so not sure that is what is. Anybody else have this problem or have any ides on it?

thanks
Old Jan 26 2013, 11:22 PM

I haven't been able to get to my farm all night [at least 6 hrs], it just acts like it is going there, but then at the bottom it says 'done', but the top says 'send gifts, Play, and so one, but the rest of the screen is blank... What is going on? Can go anywhere else...'home', and recieve and send gifts, but cannot go to farm to put gifts away.

But is bedtime for me, Maybe for the computer also. that might be the problem, is tired.. suppose?

thanks everyone....
goodnight
Old Jan 26 2013, 11:29 PM
Account Not Linked

I have lost half my facilities on Farm 2 AGAIN to the tune of $430 Farm Cash and 16,020,000 Coins making a total of $774 Farm Cash and 21,460,400 Coins since January 7th. Raul says no known issues. I'm here to tell you THERE ARE ISSUES!!! I have emailed Slashkey four times and they have responded only once. No reimbursement has been issued. REALLY tired of it.
Old Jan 27 2013, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I haven't seen anyone else post on this but I have a strange thing happening on 2 out of 3 computers I use, luckily it is not my primary computer, anyway when I have the Dim out option / hidden selected I get these big green blotches all over my farm which makes it hard to use it cause it follows the tool I am using around. My first thought was it might be the video card, but one of the computers I use (my wife's) has a pretty high dollar video card in it so not sure that is what is. Anybody else have this problem or have any ides on it?

thanks
I see a lot of green (usually rectangular) blotches when I'm planting too. Not sure why it happens, but the only thing I can do is just move that part of the farm over into the middle of my screen and it goes away and then I keep planting
Old Jan 27 2013, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post

thanks
That has been happening to me also .... but only in fullscreen - when I take it out of full screen it is fine, just a pain in the butt moving the farm around to get things done.

I am also having issues with the timing on the animal sheds. The only one that works out right is the dairy sheds ... The rest are not accurate at all ! Some show ready, some show 2 days when it is one - other times it's hours left when they are actually done. The timing is NOT fixed as stated.
Old Jan 27 2013, 05:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Everybody is having issues with the timing, they are working on it. Please be patient. New things rarely ever work right at first, hang in there.

The green blotches are rendering lag. The green you are seeing is the underlying background color of the game that just hasn't been filled in yet. I usually see it with plowed fields. It's a small matter to grab your screen and move it so that those details are rendered, you would be doing that anyway if you are planting or harvesting.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 27 2013, 08:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
Same for me, my chicken coops are still incorrect. They said 3hrs to go, yet I just harvested them, and after that it still says 3hrs to go.
Just to let you know I have just harvested my animal buildings and my chicken coop now displays 20hrs - the correct time

Thank you Raul and team

Level 725

Old Jan 27 2013, 10:24 AM

I am not sure when this appeared - but I linked my farm to the forum and the farm number is using the original farm sequence - not the sorted farms as they are now arranged.
Old Jan 27 2013, 10:59 AM

I also have the green blotches, is anyone else loosing coins on the bonus chest I harvested a farm with stacked wheat the bonus chest displayed that I had x amount before job was done but when the I finish the job it shows less in my chest?
Old Jan 27 2013, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod farmer View Post
I am not sure when this appeared - but I linked my farm to the forum and the farm number is using the original farm sequence - not the sorted farms as they are now arranged.
Even though you rearrange your farms the address number on the server stays the same.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread