Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2013, 08:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Have the new items been released yet (like the train stuff)? I don't see a new list - haven't gone looking through the store because I don't know where to look. Just wondered if anyone has found it.
Not until next week. The sprinkler glitch threw the timing off on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2013, 10:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi small issue, when i water my flowers, some of them not all become as if they have one more day to grow even though they were fully grown, but i justreload my farm and they are back to full grown. thank you
yes, this is happening to me, too, it just started today. I was working for a neighbor who hadn't played in weeks so all her flowers had wilted. I watered them with the brown sprinkler and they showed not ready to harvest, some said they had 1 minute to go. I went to another farm and came right back and they were ready. I was able to harvest them when I came back the second time and I did get the flowers in my storage. Easy work-around, just refresh, but I'v never had any of these kinds of problems before today. We don't have to replant flowers for them to start showing right, do we?

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 21 2013, 10:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Ooooh . . . I love my purple sprinkler! Yeah, they're still ironing out bugs and I agree that it could be a little more user friendly but I still think it's a great tool and it saves me quite a bit of time because I don't have to go back to each farm separately to irrigate.
I have my farms organised, one farm is 2 day trees and always has a 2 day crop planted, same for 3,4 and 5 day trees & crop...so they get Irrigated as soon as the crop and trees have been harvested, new crop planted....there is no need to revisit that farm then til the crop is ready to be harvested along with the trees...every farm is recorded in a wordpad doc with the crop, time planted, when its due to be harvested....I have no need to visit those farms again til its time to harvest and replant...I do not have mixed growth time trees or crops on any of my farms....so a farm only needs to be irrigated once....works for me, lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 22 2013, 07:54 AM

Thought I would let you know what is going on with my flowers now. Last night my friend harvested my flowers on 2 different farms (4 and 8). When he finished (farm 8) I watered to speed up harvest time.....the flowers popped back ready to harvest.....we moved on to farm 4 and I watered with my regular sprinkler there. The flowers were showing ready to harvest before I did this. I clicked on my harvester for flowers after watering and nothing showed up. But the flowers said they were ready to harvest. I reloaded the farm and all was fine then.

Then we went to his farms. On one farm (his farm 6) I just watered his few roses he has there. They are never harvested so they are ready all the time. I usually just water and never look at the flowers. This time I did. They were in full bloom before I watered. They looked like they were almost ready after watering. Lot of rose buds instead of full blooms and the flowers disappeared when I acted like I was going to harvest. They said they were ready to harvest.

This is no problem for me as long as all the farm is watered when I want to speed up growth time. I just thought I'd let you know so Raul can figure out what is going on.
Old Feb 22 2013, 09:14 AM

You know it would be very nice if it would rain on our 'for real' crops after we planted them. And we could then 'order' rain whenever the crops got a little dry.
Old Feb 22 2013, 09:25 AM

I continue to play the way I always did. Still having sections - uneven, random - not getting the irrigation. I get around it by going on as usual and planting short-term catchup crops to get the entire farm ready for one planting and irrigation once the correctly timed section is complete. (It continues to occur only on my large, one-crop farms.) By no means the end of the world, sort of fun, but I am hoping for normality at some point. Happy farming!
Old Feb 22 2013, 11:18 AM

Hi, just wanted to report The BLUE 3x3 flower harvester isnt working for me, AND when i have either the DIM option on OR the Hidden option when i choose the BLUE flower harvester EVErything goes dim or hidden(Even the flowers),i only have the BLUE 3x3 flower harvester so i cannott do my flowers...

on WF 7...TY
Old Feb 22 2013, 04:02 PM

Unhappy Can't buy new Service Facility

I haven't seen anyone else reporting this, and since it concerns the new release, I am posting here. (And I read every single post on new releases )
I just bought the Airline Supplies Factory for coins about 5 minutes ago. No problems.
I then tried to buy the Mobile Catering Trailer (Service Facility) for coins.
When I hover over that box, the BUY button shows up, but when I move my cursor to the BUY button, it disappears.
I have enough coins, at level 400, refreshed and all the usual "fixes".
I was trying to buy it from Farm #5, and didn't try other farms, since I had just purchased the Airline Supplies Factory from Farm #5.
Not a huge problem, since I won't be able to play much during the next few days, but I did want to report it, to see if the mods had any suggestions, or if anyone else had this problem.

If you visit my farms, please excuse the mess. In the process of revamping, and they are in shambles.

Thanks so much for any words of wisdom.
Deborah
Old Feb 22 2013, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
I haven't seen anyone else reporting this, and since it concerns the new release, I am posting here. (And I read every single post on new releases )
I just bought the Airline Supplies Factory for coins about 5 minutes ago. No problems.
When I hover over that box, the BUY button shows up, but when I move my cursor to the BUY button, it disappears.
I was trying to buy it from Farm #5, and didn't try other farms, since I had just purchased the Airline Supplies Factory from Farm #5.
Not a huge problem, since I won't be able to play much during the next few days, but I did want to report it, to see if the mods had any suggestions, or if anyone else had this problem.

If you visit my farms, please excuse the mess. In the process of revamping, and they are in shambles.

Deborah
I have seen that in the seeds a few times. Only effects the bottom items. For seeds all I have done is move the page up one slot. For the facilities, since there isn't any positions under that, you may need to clear browser cache, close and restart browser to get it to work right.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2013, 04:10 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post

Deborah
Hmm, not happening here, just gave it a try. Did you try clearing your FT memcache? To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting". Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches one more time, close browser, then reload and see if corrects the problem for you. If not, all you can do is try again later on.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread

Tags
train