Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2013, 07:37 AM

Only my Brown sprinkler is in the facility manger, all my others ( I have all sprinklers) are not available in the facility manager.
Old Mar 22 2013, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenbooysens View Post
Only my Brown sprinkler is in the facility manger, all my others ( I have all sprinklers) are not available in the facility manager.
Hi Karen, as Tony D posted, its a glitch and the developers have been advised, meantime you can take the sprinklers out from your storage and use them.

There's a new thread open about this problem in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529390
Old Mar 22 2013, 07:42 AM

Thank you!,,, thank you for the new updates and hoping the problem with sprinkler will be solved at once.. thanks again
Old Mar 22 2013, 07:54 AM

hey... that was cool....

Farm #18, and.... it can be expanded to the 32x32 right away.... no temporary stuff now and shifting and moving later when expansions are added, like before.

cool

Old Mar 22 2013, 07:57 AM

Looks great, Thanks
Old Mar 22 2013, 07:57 AM

Could someone explain number 9 to me, the turbo loaders? I have loaders for some of my facilities, but not all of them. Are you saying that the turbo loader will load all your service facilities with one click and that I don't need the other 2 loaders for service facilities? I don't see one for the regular facilities.
Old Mar 22 2013, 07:59 AM

A note on the sprinkler (the green one to shorten crop time) If you highlight your mouse over and click on various areas, it will show and you can still use it without you having to put it on your farm.
Old Mar 22 2013, 08:18 AM

I am once again unable to freeze flowers in mid growth.

Just an FYI.
Old Mar 22 2013, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Could someone explain number 9 to me, the turbo loaders? I have loaders for some of my facilities, but not all of them. Are you saying that the turbo loader will load all your service facilities with one click and that I don't need the other 2 loaders for service facilities? I don't see one for the regular facilities.
yep... the two different Turbo Loaders are for the Service Facilities only... there are approximately 50+ current Service Facilities and if you have duplicates it will work for all of them also.

Spend $100 Farm Cash () and you can one-click load all your service facilities.

At some point, there will be more Turbo tools to one-click various Production Facilites, Factories, Plants, Restaurants etc....... probably a different Turbo for each.

Consider the $50FC each as simply an enhancement to the loaders you and I have bought in the past .... kinda like the Turbo Boat.... an upgrade for FC

I am not sure, however, if you have to first have the first set of Service Facility loaders in order to buy the Turbo... the answers is probably yes...... because on another account the Turbo is locked unless you have the Manual first

Last edited by StoneFace; Mar 22 2013 at 08:28 AM.
Old Mar 22 2013, 08:27 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian waite View Post
same with my purple sprinkler
And my two red sprinklers....
Closed Thread