Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 19 2013, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxmuff View Post
I think I have supplied my link as requested.
Your link is not correct. Try this:
Go to your farm and in the toolbox open the Farm Selector Manager (far left column below the clock). At the bottom of that click on the Copy Link button and choose a farm. Then come back here and paste that link in a post here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2013, 11:20 AM

So, now is there NO WAY to hire someone do do everything on the farm? No one has been able to hire me today. It doesn't even look like there is a way to do it any more with the new hiring menu. The lady I was trying to work for got all upset. Please advise us. Thank you.
Old Apr 19 2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
It is 6 billion coins, that is what it says at the beginning of this release.

farm 1 = 4 billion
farm 2 = 5 billion
farm 3 = 6 billion
farm 4 = 7 billion
farm 5 = 8 billion

Edit: If you did any moving around of your farms using the farm selector manager those amounts could show on different farms, for example: my farm 4 was switched to farm 1, so now my farm 1 cost 7 billion coins since it started out as farm 4 and my farm 4 cost 4 billion cause it started as farm 1.
... Very confusing...That's why I have never changed mine

Last edited by Ellen Betty Nelson; Apr 19 2013 at 11:30 AM.
Old Apr 19 2013, 11:27 AM

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS! Cannot hire neighbor to do trees and flowers when hiring to harvest. What happened to the individual hiring options under Hire Multiple. That worked great, now it's back to Hire For Crops and Trees; Hire for Crops and Flowers, Hire to harvest crops, If I check both Crops & trees, and Crops & Flowers - only get Crops, no tree shaker, no flower harvester. If you Hire from main menu, you can only hire for 1 thing anyway. What's up with this?
Old Apr 19 2013, 11:27 AM

Default Problems hiring since the update

Since the update when using the hire feature for 'multiple' jobs, the harvest trees/harvest flowers function is not working. When it comes up it already has both of those checked and they have the old wording or harvest crops and trees, etc.

Are the developers aware of this already?
Old Apr 19 2013, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
The update looks fun to me! One minor little bit of confusion. I always read the Game Guide to see what products will be needed to produce new items in the new facilities. Under the Transport Supplies Factory there are 3 Bike Racks listed
I went to the store & looked at this facility and there is only 1 Bike Rack.
Can one of the mods correct the Game Guide (if it needs correcting!!)??
Thanks so much.
Deborah
Think I have it figured out in the Game Guide! Chapter 13. This is for the Transport Supplies Factory. Just some items are mislabeled. The first Bike Rack is correct (stainless steel sheet). The second Bike Rack should be Parking Sign (aluminum sheet & blue ink) and the third Bike Rack should be Traffic Barrier (instant concrete sacks & corrugated steel bar).

I'm sure as soon as the Mods delete all of the SPAM that has been posted in the last 5 minutes (YUCK) that one of them can correct the Game Guide.
Thanks,
Deborah
Old Apr 19 2013, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrrrcat View Post
PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS! Cannot hire neighbor to do trees and flowers when hiring to harvest. What happened to the individual hiring options under Hire Multiple. That worked great, now it's back to Hire For Crops and Trees; Hire for Crops and Flowers, Hire to harvest crops, If I check both Crops & trees, and Crops & Flowers - only get Crops, no tree shaker, no flower harvester. If you Hire from main menu, you can only hire for 1 thing anyway. What's up with this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflysbaby View Post
Since the update when using the hire feature for 'multiple' jobs, the harvest trees/harvest flowers function is not working. When it comes up it already has both of those checked and they have the old wording or harvest crops and trees, etc.

Are the developers aware of this already?
Hi! the developers are aware of the issue, and are working on a fix
Old Apr 19 2013, 11:33 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi! the developers are aware of the issue, and are working on a fix
Please HELP! This will never do. Thanks.
Old Apr 19 2013, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Graff View Post
Please HELP! This will never do. Thanks.
Hi Julie! yesterday Tony D posted information about the issues sent to developers to be fixed, please read the following link,thanks

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post5516814
Old Apr 19 2013, 11:43 AM

Also, in case you aren't aware of it, we are having to refresh the game in between every little thing. If I want to show my trees, they won't appear unless I reload the farm. In addition, if I send someone a message, I have to refresh the page for their answer to show up, AND everyone who appears to be online just disappears and I'm told they are NOT online until I refresh the page and there they are again! I'm sorry to say it isn't a lovely day in Farm Town today...Thanks for your time...Bless you, you sure have your work cut out for you.
Closed Thread