Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2013, 08:07 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nanatoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
So, we get the ugliest farm cash things, and of course the least costly (the useless topiaries) for coins. And that compensates for our disappointment on your broken word how?? Why not compensate our disappointment by lowering the outrageous cost of decorative items??
AMEN to that! I have not bought a lot of the FC items. To date I still need 800 in FC just to complete what facilities that are currently available. That doesn't include the larger TOOLS (8x8's etc), the new Turbo Animal Facilities. What you charge for this stuff is HIGHWAY ROBBERY!

As it is I spend $20-$40 a month to get extra FC. Please explain to me why it costs me $10B to upgrade a farm size? Whatever happened to the $1m or $2m.
It's ridiculous.

Speaking of increasing Farm Size.. My farm 5 is already at 26x26 and I want to go up 1 size larger to 28x28. When I go to the Realtor's office from THAT farm, it pops up with the smallest size of 26x26 instead of the 28x28 and it won't let me go beyond that w/o "purchasing" the 26x26 again. What's up with that. I thought I was upgrading it earlier and it said click to confirm your purchase for Farm 5.. when I clicked it to confirm it, it upgraded Farm 19!!!

If you can't get the bugs worked out before you do new releases what's the point?

Nana Toni
Old Jun 14 2013, 08:10 PM

The new diamond grid is terrible...make it 5 across.
Old Jun 14 2013, 08:15 PM

I am unable to search for items in the store.

Just an FYI.
Old Jun 14 2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Helpful View Post
Here i am again with another update and still no tool to help move trees!

It would be soooooooooooooooooo helpful to have a tool like the farm house that places trees in storage or you can pick up more than just one with say a glove.

the same for flowers

pouts... i hate moving trees!

but great updates as ever.. please next one have tools to help move stuff x
I put the trees in storage using the little shed (after harvested) then you can move them to where ever you want on whatever farm you want..
Old Jun 14 2013, 08:19 PM

I am trying to work with the new 'arrow' to place the two other tools into the 'in-game' box. I can't get the tool to stay or even to get the picture into the box. How do I do this?

Thank You
Old Jun 14 2013, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by servocrow View Post
FARM 19 MISSING IN REALTOR'S OFFICE
(send a search party)

I went back a few pages to see if this is happening to anyone else, BUT....I didn't see anything.

I bought Farm 19 this morning and was going back to expand it, but when I go to the Realtor's Office, I see a listing for all expansions (and each expansion says "CURRENT FARM"). There is nothing there to select for Farm 19. I tried to do a print screen, but couldn't get one to come up. My server#, etc. is in my sig line, and yes -- I cleared cache, memcache, and reloaded the game.

Thanks.
This happened to me too. I bought F19, and expand it to 18x18. That went fine. Planted and then moved on to F5. Got to F5 to expand it to 28x28 & the pop-up window said upgrade "Current" Farm. I clicked the 28x28 and voila, it upgraded F19 to 20x20, not my F5 to 28x28!! Now the smallest expansion showing for my F5 is 26x26 and it won't let me go further until I buy it AGAIN!!
Very frustrating. I have cleared out cache, etc., even shut down and came back. No change! (
Old Jun 14 2013, 08:32 PM

I was just able to buy my farm 19 by playing around with the sort button i was so happy. the sort button is the one with the az and arrow but you have to be at the restate office to do it good luck
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:01 PM

Ill try that
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:03 PM

Unhappy Disappointed with new release

I am very disappointed that we didn't get two more turbo tools this month. I have really been looking forward to them.
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
I am trying to work with the new 'arrow' to place the two other tools into the 'in-game' box. I can't get the tool to stay or even to get the picture into the box. How do I do this?

Thank You
You need to restart the farm after putting them there to get them to stay.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread