Old Aug 19 2011, 06:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter View Post
i did not lie... i was trying to get them hurry it up ...are you sure that it was ducks you lined up? and if im fired can i still get my farm 11.. now my guess on the pages it will hit 150 before the update...anyone else want to guess
Quick.

Every body start posting what they like about this update and lets see how many pages we can add.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 19 2011, 06:26 PM

Unhappy

i was trying to bribe james to give me my farm 11 and he will not listen to me i offered money booze and one of my sisters he is not interested..

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 19 2011, 06:45 PM
Account Not Linked

It's here.

It's here

Another day with no update. Sigh......
Old Aug 19 2011, 06:51 PM

Didn't the last update come out after 11 p.m. eastern last time? I am thinking it did cuz I remember shutting off the comp and watching a movie with the kiddies because I could not bear just lurking on my farms any longer, then movie over update there. Am I mental??

Lisa
Level 235
Farming Forever
Old Aug 19 2011, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa #1 farmer North Port View Post
Didn't the last update come out after 11 p.m. eastern last time? I am thinking it did cuz I remember shutting off the comp and watching a movie with the kiddies because I could not bear just lurking on my farms any longer, then movie over update there. Am I mental??

Lisa
Level 235
Farming Forever
Yes, you are right because I am always watching movies late night and before I went to watch it, there wasn't an update and after the movie there was. I'm hoping it happens again tonight.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Aug 19 2011, 07:05 PM

You know how we could go to the Game Request link on our face book page and see the postings for our neighbors facilities, anybody have any idea on what FB did with them now? And what up with that only showing 3 gifts at a time and having click the show button every time you accept a gift. Hopefully our next FT update will fix at least the gift part of that, something some people have been asking for... hint hint
Old Aug 19 2011, 07:15 PM

you are able to see more just below the third one it ask do you to see the rest of them
Old Aug 19 2011, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
Yes, you are right because I am always watching movies late night and before I went to watch it, there wasn't an update and after the movie there was. I'm hoping it happens again tonight.

Glad I am not mental, thank you. I think I shall stay up tonite and see

Lisa
Level 235
Farming Forever
Old Aug 19 2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan De Pla View Post
To be able to make decent farms again like I used to have I need at least 5 more farms. As I read with the current farms we can only add a certain amount of facilities. In the end what I did so my farms 1 thru 9 look reasonable I just put all my facilities on farm 10. It looks like a DUMP I hate it. I would love to have 3 farms (which might not be called farms) but Towns - Commercial Centres and Industrial Centers where you can plant your Restaurants in the Town (farm) the Facilities that produce revenue (shops etc) in the Commercial Centres and then the Facilities like shoe factory etc etc in the Industrial Center. On these Centers I would suggest no crops would be able to grow only flowers and trees to make it look nice and there could be roads traced before hand so that we can line our facilities according to a road map plan. Then we could use our Farms for farming and not have to clutter them with facilities. Now my facilities are so close to one another they look like dumps. I am ashamed of my number 10 farm which is a real dump.
So please Farm Town Developers think about this idea.
Regards
A long time farmer since 2009
But you could do that yourself. I layed down roads and sidewalks on my farm 1 and I still have room for more restaurants and stores. My factories are on another farm where I will do something similar.
Old Aug 19 2011, 07:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The Rhubarb Pie was nice, but where are the Jelly Donuts?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread