Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25 2011, 01:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
i cant wait anymore.... Ok ive cracked! Please give us the new farm!!
Time for a trip to the FTAA and a night in the Rubber Room??
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2011, 01:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Time for a trip to the FTAA and a night in the Rubber Room??
absolutely Taz... im on my way there now... first stop being the rubber room lmao

But.. Im going to contain myself and believe that all is ok and it will be released between 4pm and 6pm our time tomorrow afternoon.. thats generally the standard.. so best I go and do some things needed doing so I can sit quietly mumbling to myself and rocking gently in my chair tomorrow afternoon haha! This game drives me absolutely nuts... wish i could click the X and spare myself of all this.. but alas.. we know that wont happen!!!
Old Aug 25 2011, 01:43 AM
Account Not Linked

depends if we do it loud anuf they mite hear us from across the world lol
Old Aug 25 2011, 01:48 AM

Were any of you around in 2009 when they made us wait 4 months without a word or action from the devs? Not a single upgrade, not even a word of explanation out of them for FOUR months. Now that was sending us stir crazy. A fraction over a month is little stuff compared to that. I'm wondering how you'd all cope

Old Aug 25 2011, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Were any of you around in 2009 when they made us wait 4 months without a word or action from the devs? Not a single upgrade, not even a word of explanation out of them for FOUR months. Now that was sending us stir crazy. A fraction over a month is little stuff compared to that. I'm wondering how you'd all cope
Oh yes I remember those days!
Old Aug 25 2011, 01:57 AM
Account Not Linked

nope i wasnt
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Ah yes back in the days of non stacked non layered farms when we planted harvested and plowed 1 field at a time ... and you could have 3-4 people all working at one time and no lag and everyone got a good share of the work ...back before facilities and fancy tools ...them was the good ol days you would work on someones farm and people always had time for a chat

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Yes Helen, Ive been around since it first started (it just took me some months to join the forum though)... I particularly remember the "flowerings coming in 2 weeks" and it took 4 months! We had no progress or updates... the game was what it was and thats how it stayed. It seemed so much changed once Raul took the helm.. though I might be wrong there, but thats how it seemed! I live for the day that at the end of the post Raul makes announcing the new update and writes.. "There you go you whining and whinging bunch of babies.. here's your update!" lmao that would be hilarious!!!
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
Ah yes back in the days of non stacked non layered farms when we planted harvested and plowed 1 field at a time ... and you could have 3-4 people all working at one time and no lag and everyone got a good share of the work ...back before facilities and fancy tools ...them was the good ol days you would work on someones farm and people always had time for a chat
lmao youve got to be kidding.. the good ol days? there is no way I could go back to the start the way the game was back then... and Im betting none of us could that now have all the marvellous benefits of all these great tools! oh and there has always been lag.. back then and still is.. nature of the beast! In fact I went to do some work for a friend and I started doing it the way we did back then, just for something different, and it lasted 2 minutes before I said.. h.ell no.. and tooled up! lmao
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
lmao youve got to be kidding.. the good ol days? there is no way I could go back to the start the way the game was back then... and Im betting none of us could that now have all the marvellous benefits of all these great tools! oh and there has always been lag.. back then and still is.. nature of the beast! In fact I went to do some work for a friend and I started doing it the way we did back then, just for something different, and it lasted 2 minutes before I said.. h.ell no.. and tooled up! lmao
aye these days everyone is in a hurry it sort of parallels history but back then if you could harvest a full 1024 fields in less than 6 minutes people thought you were using a cheat of some sort .... but these days if you can afford some farmcash lvls take no time at all

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Closed Thread