Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25 2011, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Yes Helen, Ive been around since it first started (it just took me some months to join the forum though)... I particularly remember the "flowerings coming in 2 weeks" and it took 4 months! We had no progress or updates... the game was what it was and thats how it stayed. It seemed so much changed once Raul took the helm.. though I might be wrong there, but thats how it seemed! I live for the day that at the end of the post Raul makes announcing the new update and writes.. "There you go you whining and whinging bunch of babies.. here's your update!" lmao that would be hilarious!!!
LOL - and he'll add - and Helen there's your extra CRAB now will that shut you up ?!?!?!?!

Old Aug 25 2011, 02:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think alot of us can remember the 'old' days...a whole 3+ yrs ago...lol Hope my short term memory doesn't go...I'll forget I have tools. Well it's after 2am and I am going to bed...after 3 hrs of sleep last night, I am bushed. Watch me sleep thru' the release and update...oh well...less of a crush at the realtors.
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
I think alot of us can remember the 'old' days...a whole 3+ yrs ago...lol Hope my short term memory doesn't go...I'll forget I have tools. Well it's after 2am and I am going to bed...after 3 hrs of sleep last night, I am bushed. Watch me sleep thru' the release and update...oh well...less of a crush at the realtors.
lmao yeah im betting they do it in 24hrs, which is the normal time here they always do it... betting im off somewhere doing something with the young one and miss it too! oh well.. guess we have no choice but wait.. wait and more waiting lmao! sleep well
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
LOL - and he'll add - and Helen there's your extra CRAB now will that shut you up ?!?!?!?!
ROFLMAO! wouldnt that be too funny! I just cant wait to see all the new things a release brings... any ideas or guesses as to what stroke of brilliance Raul pulls off this time?
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
Farm town came out in February 2009 so it has only been out about 2 and a half years not 3 + years.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 25 2011, 02:57 AM

well im off to bed in preperation for tomorrows big day of play with all the new goodies

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 25 2011, 04:26 AM

Talking good ole days

I remember the good ole days too. When you clicked at a hundred miles per hour so you could outdo any other farmer that had been hired along with you. And if you were the chosen one, you would get picked to work the second farm as well. I remember the great rush to beg to plow so the exp points could rise. And if you think I wanna go back to the good ole days you are very much mistaken. Give me my 4x4 and 5x5 tools any day. I have my farms planted out as: trees together, flowers together and then crops crops crops and it's all made easier to harvest with the right tools. I reckon the updates coming within 24 hours. Usually it's on a Friday for me. So that makes it 4 and a half hours and counting down. Yeeeehaaaaa don't disappoint me FT cause I'm hanging for the new stuff real bad.
Old Aug 25 2011, 04:33 AM

Update on Hurricane Irene as at 30 mins ago
5:00 AM EDT Thu Aug 25
Max sustained: 115 mph
Moving: NW at 12 mph
Min pressure: 950 mb

which is 285 miles southeast of miami and if Irene maintains her heading and speed of advance will make landfall in 23 hrs or so

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Aug 25 2011, 04:37 AM

Hey didn't you know the new updates is out ----------->>>>>>>>>>> Tomorrow!!!!......only cos I will be away from my computer all day!

If that is the case, enjoy and I will be playing/spending as soon as I can!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Aug 25 2011, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
I remember the good ole days too. When you clicked at a hundred miles per hour so you could outdo any other farmer that had been hired along with you. And if you were the chosen one, you would get picked to work the second farm as well. I remember the great rush to beg to plow so the exp points could rise. And if you think I wanna go back to the good ole days you are very much mistaken. Give me my 4x4 and 5x5 tools any day. I have my farms planted out as: trees together, flowers together and then crops crops crops and it's all made easier to harvest with the right tools. I reckon the updates coming within 24 hours. Usually it's on a Friday for me. So that makes it 4 and a half hours and counting down. Yeeeehaaaaa don't disappoint me FT cause I'm hanging for the new stuff real bad.
LOL...it was a family affair back in those days for me.... no need for alarms back then, especially if pineapple was ready to reap. It was great fun seeing who could outdo the other while harvesting. Now I am not saying I want those days.... good for the memory bank and no more....

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Closed Thread