Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 31 2011, 10:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Oh thanks so much for your previous thread Taz.. i went and looked in my PalPay profile and yes Facebook Ireland is listed there as a pre autho'd thing and shows all the transactions I have made.. thanks for telling me how to do all that.. your knowledge is much appreciated

lol and yes.. in the payment tab in FB.. there is no payment method listed.. no credit card details filled in.. all fields are blank. I havent actually bought any facebook credits through that tab though.. its always been through the FT tab and PayPal when I buy credits. When I click on the tab in FT to buy credits.. it brings the box up, I click how many credits I want and then click I want to purchase through PP and it takes me to the sign in page of PayPal.. i sign in.. the page shows Ive clicked for ex amount of FC for FT, I click ok... it shows me the summary and I click ok and transaction done... then directed back to my farm and have the cash. Now that is with MY account so its like nothing has really changed from the old way ???. Like I said.. if i buy for my daughter.. i have to go through her facebook tab.. I fill in the details of my card and all that. So I just dont know how Im able to buy all the fc i do when my details arent actually listed in my facebook account tab??? Sorry to pick on you for this knowledge.. but ur the one that seems to understand it the most lol. Thanks Taz, appreciate your time on this!

Payments SettingsCredits BalanceBuy MoreChanges savedYou have 0 credits for purchasing premium items and playing games.Credits Purchase HistoryViewChanges savedView your recent purchases of Facebook Credits.Payment MethodsManageChanges savedYou do not have any funding sources saved.Preferred CurrencyEditChanges savedCurrencies will be shown and purchased as Australian Dollar. << copied and pasted the summary.. so i have no details in there at all.... yet im still buy FC through paypal and no problem! bizzare!
Wow. I am wondering if you are in Australia, why you have a Facebook Ireland preapproved payment. Is your daughter in Ireland?
It could be because you are outside the US that your are required to approve each transaction.
WHen you say fill in the card information when buying for your daughter are you using a credit card for her purchases rather than Paypal?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2011, 10:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Wow. I am wondering if you are in Australia, why you have a Facebook Ireland preapproved payment. Is your daughter in Ireland?
It could be because you are outside the US that your are required to approve each transaction.
WHen you say fill in the card information when buying for your daughter are you using a credit card for her purchases rather than Paypal?
lol this is what I edited on the other post... and you were spot on in ur assumption...

Oh Taz Im so sorry for the confusion! "I had no problem doing through pal pay because I was using it for my daughters account and I did enter the details through the FB tab" lol well that was because I used the Visa Method!!.. then deleted it afterwards... where I got confused is that I actually sent premium items to my account from hers as gifts.. hence why I thought I had bought FC through PP! I recalled using PP but that was for the purpose of approving a bank account on it so I could buy items on a different card.. dur me, i thought i went in there to buy FC. my mistake. oddly Im not always this silly lmao. Guess I have to add these details now!! thanks so much for helping me x

Yes Im in Australia.. and I thought it was odd that it was FB Ireland.. but maybe as you say.. its because Im outside of the US.. should this concern me do you think? not much i could do about it I guess lol
Old Jul 31 2011, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
lol this is what I edited on the other post... and you were spot on in ur assumption...

Oh Taz Im so sorry for the confusion! "I had no problem doing through pal pay because I was using it for my daughters account and I did enter the details through the FB tab" lol well that was because I used the Visa Method!!.. then deleted it afterwards... where I got confused is that I actually sent premium items to my account from hers as gifts.. hence why I thought I had bought FC through PP! I recalled using PP but that was for the purpose of approving a bank account on it so I could buy items on a different card.. dur me, i thought i went in there to buy FC. my mistake. oddly Im not always this silly lmao. Guess I have to add these details now!! thanks so much for helping me x

Yes Im in Australia.. and I thought it was odd that it was FB Ireland.. but maybe as you say.. its because Im outside of the US.. should this concern me do you think? not much i could do about it I guess lol
Ok. I wouldn't be concerned about it. Probably if you do use Paypal it will end up for you just like ours is.

By the way notice Raul is on....hoping this means they have added the new products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2011, 10:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Ok. I wouldn't be concerned about it. Probably if you do use Paypal it will end up for you just like ours is.

By the way notice Raul is on....hoping this means they have added the new products.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help.. youve been fantastic. Its all clear to me now and I have entered the details in my FB account and now have 1 payment method in place lmao. Now PP wont have a hissy fit like it just did when i went to test the theory and buy FC.. oddly as you can imagine.. it didnt let me haha.. but i reckon you kinda knew that would happen! Your explanation makes me feel safer about the security measures. the card im using only ever maxes at a few hundred and I only use it for the purpose of online purchasing.. that way I guess I dont lose too much if anything goes wrong lol. I do however feel better about it all now! thanks heaps for that! blowing you a virtual kiss on the cheek! thank god its clear in my head now lmao

woo hoo.. ive been hanging out too to see the new products for the facilities, luckily i had already pre grown alot of the new crops and trees etc so I hope I can get to work on it.. gotta love the devs on here hey!!
Old Jul 31 2011, 10:50 PM

Default Release

So when could we possibly see the next release? I'm still having problems figuring out what the 'stored amount' is. Got a reply from my previous question but no where can I find it..ty
Old Jul 31 2011, 11:14 PM

grr he poofed again, and no new goodies.. hell be back, im sure of it :P

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jul 31 2011, 11:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachipmunk View Post
So when could we possibly see the next release? I'm still having problems figuring out what the 'stored amount' is. Got a reply from my previous question but no where can I find it..ty
if you look at the picture of the post by Jas on page 19 of this thread you will see a box that shows when you hover over the seeds. it tells you how many of that crop you have in storage. hope this helps you.
Old Jul 31 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help.. youve been fantastic. Its all clear to me now and I have entered the details in my FB account and now have 1 payment method in place lmao. Now PP wont have a hissy fit like it just did when i went to test the theory and buy FC.. oddly as you can imagine.. it didnt let me haha.. but i reckon you kinda knew that would happen! Your explanation makes me feel safer about the security measures. the card im using only ever maxes at a few hundred and I only use it for the purpose of online purchasing.. that way I guess I dont lose too much if anything goes wrong lol. I do however feel better about it all now! thanks heaps for that! blowing you a virtual kiss on the cheek! thank god its clear in my head now lmao

woo hoo.. ive been hanging out too to see the new products for the facilities, luckily i had already pre grown alot of the new crops and trees etc so I hope I can get to work on it.. gotta love the devs on here hey!!
Your welcome. I am not sure who you confused more...me or you... Glad it is all straight now.
Old Jul 31 2011, 11:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Your welcome. I am not sure who you confused more...me or you... Glad it is all straight now.
LOL You must've been more confused because I was clueless and you know all the facts! trying to decipher my clueless ramblings is no easy mission I'm sure! bahahaha... ah but now for the rest of our update.. oh Im so impatient I know.. not addicted though... MUCH! hehe
Old Jul 31 2011, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
LOL You must've been more confused because I was clueless and you know all the facts! trying to decipher my clueless ramblings is no easy mission I'm sure! bahahaha... ah but now for the rest of our update.. oh Im so impatient I know.. not addicted though... MUCH! hehe
I agree as I am just as impatient for the new products too. Unfortunately I think it will be at least tomorrow night before it happens. That gives them one workday to get them installed.
Maybe it is time you paid a visit to the FTAA in the Social section for your addiction denial....
Closed Thread