Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 01 2011, 12:06 AM

When are we gonna get the ability to use one item for different things. Now we can use grapes for dried or for juice, but what about the peach tree.
You have it for seeds, and for the canned peaches, Well, my grandma would have peeled the peaches and then cut the seeds out and used both the seed and the fruit. Why is the game set up to use either the seed or the fruit?
There are other examples of this, like all of the fruit trees can also be used for lumber for making things. Applewood and Pecan makes a beautiful bowl, Also, walnut.

And [about to get killed for this one] but how long do the trees last before you have to replant the field of trees [or flowers]? OOOOppps did I start something?
Old Aug 01 2011, 12:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I agree as I am just as impatient for the new products too. Unfortunately I think it will be at least tomorrow night before it happens. That gives them one workday to get them installed.
Maybe it is time you paid a visit to the FTAA in the Social section for your addiction denial....
LMAO that sounds like a great way to fill in the time before our addiction is fed.. hehehe
Old Aug 01 2011, 12:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
When are we gonna get the ability to use one item for different things. Now we can use grapes for dried or for juice, but what about the peach tree.
You have it for seeds, and for the canned peaches, Well, my grandma would have peeled the peaches and then cut the seeds out and used both the seed and the fruit. Why is the game set up to use either the seed or the fruit?
There are other examples of this, like all of the fruit trees can also be used for lumber for making things. Applewood and Pecan makes a beautiful bowl, Also, walnut.

And [about to get killed for this one] but how long do the trees last before you have to replant the field of trees [or flowers]? OOOOppps did I start something?
Peaches get used for 6 different items. Click on the green question mark for peaches in your storage and you will see all the items to be made with peaches.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2011, 12:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Oh I cant take it anymore

as I sit at my study desk, bashing my forehead on the desk and fist pounding and wailing away.... pleaseeeeee raul do the products release.. I cant stand it anymore.. save my sanity..........

ok.. im all good now.. its sorted! will have to wait until tomorrow I guess... i hate it when i have to resort to real life!
Old Aug 01 2011, 12:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
as I sit at my study desk, bashing my forehead on the desk and fist pounding and wailing away.... pleaseeeeee raul do the products release.. I cant stand it anymore.. save my sanity..........

ok.. im all good now.. its sorted! will have to wait until tomorrow I guess... i hate it when i have to resort to real life!
No...not RL...join us in Social section...lose the rest of your sanity there...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2011, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Woo Hoo First reply

Thanks raul
Your request re "layering" duly noted. No questions asked form me!! I don't believe in layering crops - causes problems and slows things down, make farms difficult to load, look ugly and is not necessary. I am level 235 and progressing easily through the levels without having to layer crops TYVM.
Old Aug 01 2011, 12:51 AM

i love the way my layered farms look thank dev for giving us the option to do it.
Old Aug 01 2011, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post

you dont replant the trees they just keep on growing

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 01 2011, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Hi ,

At the bottom of the first post, Raul said it was a known issue and will be fixed in 1-3 days
This problem goes further than just buying products. If you send a hire request after selling to a neighbour they also have to reload to receive it. Just thought the developers should be aware of this part of the problem too.
Old Aug 01 2011, 01:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
No...not RL...join us in Social section...lose the rest of your sanity there...
LMAO I really must join you.. saves us going so off topic on here.. good idea and will be with like minded people!! bahahaha.. see you there!!
Closed Thread