Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 21 2016, 05:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Crisafulli View Post
I have lost so much in coins because when i finish a job and go to bonus it out it tells me there are still flowers or a plot left to plow but there is not. I searched the farms over and over and there is nothing left.....and i have wasted my fuel.......whats going on?
This happens with me too!
Old Jul 21 2016, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuranoBabe View Post
This happens with me too!
Hi MuranoBabe

If you are working on a farm and you cant get the bonus chest because you receive a message about you have to complete something, then refresh the farm you are working on. Then with the Eye completely closed, get every single tool you were hired for and check the farm again.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 22 2016, 06:27 PM

Default hiring

When I hire someone to work on 4 of my farms it will only let me hire just for one farm. I try to hire farmer to work on 4 farms and it will only let me hire for one farm. this started doing this several days ago. thanks, Chantillylace

Last edited by elaine roberts; Jul 22 2016 at 06:31 PM.
Old Jul 22 2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine roberts View Post
When I hire someone to work on my farms it will only let me hire just one farm. I try to hire farmer to work on 4 farms and it will only let me hire for one farm. this started doing this several days ago. thanks, Chantillylace
Hi elaine roberts

I moved your post to the thread for Hiring

When you go get the pop up with the names of all your farms, check that you have two buttons, one says Select one farm, the other says, Select multiple farms,

Please click in the Select multiple farms button and you will be able to choose the farms you want.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Jul 22 2016, 06:38 PM

Default hiring employees

in answer to your question (sorry for delay) I am connecting to the same WF which is 4 although i notice it keeps doing connecting/connected then connecting/connected over and over... This morning it took me 8 goes to actually stay on the farm and or inn to hire, this is ridiculous.... I used to be on WF36 or WF39 which was much better, I note from a few other people that they too have had issues when being on WF4 and I am wondering why I have changed from WF36 to WF4 and whether this is actually the issue as until now I have never had this problem. I would like it sorted as it is taking me so long to hire and I am starting to loose the will to live!!!!
Thanks
Deenites
Old Jul 22 2016, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
in answer to your question (sorry for delay) I am connecting to the same WF which is 4 although i notice it keeps doing connecting/connected then connecting/connected over and over... This morning it took me 8 goes to actually stay on the farm and or inn to hire, this is ridiculous.... I used to be on WF36 or WF39 which was much better, I note from a few other people that they too have had issues when being on WF4 and I am wondering why I have changed from WF36 to WF4 and whether this is actually the issue as until now I have never had this problem. I would like it sorted as it is taking me so long to hire and I am starting to loose the will to live!!!!
Thanks
Deenites
Hi Deenites,
Marcela isn't available right now. Please make sure the dates of those posts about WF4 are recent as this thread has many posts going back a couple years and problems that far back really can't be said to be happening now. I too had the blinking red to green to red connection problem for a little while this morning too and I am on WF36, so it was not isolated to one server and may not have even been the FT servers causing it.
To answer your question of why you are sometimes switched from one server to abnother is for balance. When a server gets too many players on at the same time and another has only a few then the gateway server switches you tyo the lesser used server to try to prevent slowdowns while you play.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2016, 12:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Bonus Chest coins

Hi Taz,
Sorry but I'm still not seeing my 2 lots of worked coins. There's no bonus chest to tap or check on?
However, I do see that when I'm harvesting my own crops that my credit does go up when I sell them at market.
I will have another look around, but can't at the moment see where my 'earnings' are.
Old Jul 23 2016, 12:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi MuranoBabe

If you are working on a farm and you cant get the bonus chest because you receive a message about you have to complete something, then refresh the farm you are working on. Then with the Eye completely closed, get every single tool you were hired for and check the farm again.
OK, will do. Thanks xx
Old Jul 23 2016, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuranoBabe View Post
OK, will do. Thanks xx
You are welcome

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Jul 23 2016, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi deenites,

marymarcel is not available at the moment.

Are you disconnecting at all? Check the plug icon top right of your game screen and see if it is flashing between green and red whilst you are on your farm trying to meet your employee or at the inn.

Also are you actually meeting up with them and can you see them on the same farm BEFORE you go to the Inn? If not you may arrive at different Inns from each other.

Taz answered your other posts about this in the Can't see people thread and asked that you try meeting up on a different farm or their farm before you went to the Inn. Did you try this? Try picking a small or less detailed farm to meet on. Those that are heavy farms could have more problems when meeting up.

Please also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that has made any difference.
Hi thanks for getting back to me. I don't know about other posts regarding WF4 I just mentioned that as I was not on this server before and wondered if that was t he cause as a couple other people I know said t hey had had issues. Yes I am meeting and seeing them before going to the inn they just disappear before we can actually get there and if i go to the inn sometimes i can see them there too before they disappear but usually it happens before we get there. I have tried different farms and I have cleared memcache as sugggested but this has not helped!

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, hiring, hiring issues, marketplace, no xp bonuses, show work info, tools missing when hired