Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 25 2020, 10:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
You said "harvest your own pink roses" but I hired them harvested...will that make a difference? I haven't noticed that being a problem in the past because I just started hiring to harvest my flowers.

I noticed the lifeline thing and understand. Thank You.
Hi bjyhey,
Marymarcel isn't available right now. Yes it does make a difference. You have to harvest your own crops, trees or flowers for your quests. You can not get them done by hires or they will not count for a quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2020, 05:00 PM

Didn't know this...Thank you
Old Feb 26 2020, 06:16 PM

Default Quests have disappeared

After the problems this morning loading, I am finally back on, and all of my quests have disappeared. I had MANY already done, and now it shows ZERO. Please look into this. It's one thing to wait so long to get on, another to lose so much. I lost 4 fields, don't really like losing more. Ship timing is also off and has reset. I have cleared all memcache and browser and restarted.
Thanks!
Ardelle
Old Feb 26 2020, 06:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
After the problems this morning loading, I am finally back on, and all of my quests have disappeared. I had MANY already done, and now it shows ZERO. Please look into this. It's one thing to wait so long to get on, another to lose so much. I lost 4 fields, don't really like losing more. Ship timing is also off and has reset. I have cleared all memcache and browser and restarted.
Thanks!
Ardelle
Hi Ardelle,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.

Did you lose those quests because they expired or are you missing all your quests?
If it is all of them are you not seeing any numbers below the days or seeing zeros?

EDIT: For regular quests you collected on the 24th at 9:39 PM easternt time. You only have 2 quests listed since then and they are showing as in progress.

For co-op quests you collected at 12:24 AM on the 24th and all the quests you have started since then are still in progress.

You have not lost any completed quests from the lists.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 26 2020 at 06:35 PM.
Old Feb 26 2020, 06:46 PM

Thanks Taz. They showed back up now. All of them were ZERO, and I actually had more coop ones done, but will take what is there. Not sure about the regular quest, though I had two in there the were done. I get that it is a game after all, but enough loss for one day on it. Thanks again.
Old Feb 26 2020, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Thanks Taz. They showed back up now. All of them were ZERO, and I actually had more coop ones done, but will take what is there. Not sure about the regular quest, though I had two in there the were done. I get that it is a game after all, but enough loss for one day on it. Thanks again.
Hi Ardelle,
I am sorry, but all the ones you had completed for the farm cash were collected for on the 24th. Everything else you have is still showing in progress. One of the regular quests is completed but you had not collected the coins for it when I looked.

Edit: I stand corrected. You show 3 co-op quests completed on the 25th so they should show as listed in the chart, also 2 for the 24th (after you collected) for a total of 5 and 4 more in progress.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 26 2020 at 07:01 PM.
Old Feb 27 2020, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macladywloo View Post
I was carefully watching my regular quests, hoping to get the 2 cash bonus. These screen shots were taken after I tried to get the bonus. The first time I tried to collect, that last quest was still just under the 7 days. Trying again, I obviously went over the 7 days. Why and I getting the "not enough quests..." message?
file:///Users/valerienicholls/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202020-02-27%20at%2011.55.14%20PM.png
file:///Users/valerienicholls/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202020-02-27%20at%2011.55.28%20PM.png
Hi macladywloo,
First, there isn't any way for us to see pictures on your own personal computer and you would not want us to do so as that would mean any one could see what is on your computer.

Unless you are talki8ng about a second set of farms I am not sure I understand. You collected 2 farm cash for your regular quests on Feb 22nd (5 days ago) at 8:34 PM eastern time.

Since that time you have completed 4 quests (the oldest on the 23rd completed at 1:59 AM eastern time) and you have 3 more in progress with one of those completed except for collecting the coins. You will not be able to collect again until the 29th at 8:34 PM eastern time.

If you got the message that you hadn't completed enough quests in 7 days, that happens if you are sitting waiting for the button to turn blue. The game will not update the button and quest collection when you are watching it. It is best to wait until the time has past and then open the quest manager. If it still doesn't show blue then try closing and restarting your farms. If it still doesn't show blue try clearing the memcache, close and restart your farms. That should get it to change.
Old Mar 04 2020, 12:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Semi Trailer Truck batch times

This morning I had a quest with the first item being Dried Seaweed in the Semi Trailer Truck. It says in the Truck 30 minutes for delivery but on my quest it takes 1 hour to get. I had to order two but a batch is 5 units. Has something changed? I wanted to mention this in case it was a mistake.
Old Mar 04 2020, 12:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
This morning I had a quest with the first item being Dried Seaweed in the Semi Trailer Truck. It says in the Truck 30 minutes for delivery but on my quest it takes 1 hour to get. I had to order two but a batch is 5 units. Has something changed? I wanted to mention this in case it was a mistake.
Hi RozeeS,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about quests as that is what you are asking about. Please when you have a question or a problem post them in this section and not in the General Feedback.
The difference is the quest manager does not take into account the Oredering Station w/Trailer that speeds up the Semi-Trailer Truck's products to 30 minutes from 1 hour. It was not a mistake as this has been this way since the beginning of the quests.
Old Mar 14 2020, 10:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Default quest numbers off

I had the numbers on my regular quest where it showed how many was done which was right but for some reason the number below for total never caught up with it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg quest wrong count.jpg (16.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg quest done .jpg (14.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg quest final.jpg (18.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg farm cash got.jpg (9.4 KB, 3 views)

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline