Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 22 2020, 04:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmcclune View Post
Even after I contacted support, I am still not able to not able to access fuel even though it looks like my fuel amounts continue to increase.
Hi emmcclune,

I have moved your post to the thread about Fuel and Tools,

I believe there are a couple of reasons why you are having a problem refueling:

1. The first is that the tools you currently have are not in storage they are sitting on your farms somewhere. So the first thing you need to try is to go find where your tools are on your farms and place them all into storage. Farm Cash items do not use any of your Item Storage Capacity so you can store as many as you like. Then see if you can refuel.

You need to place tools into Item storage for a few reasons:
  • The game needs to see the tools you have ever bought and what you currently have so when you upgrade/buy another tool it knows what you own.
  • To refuel the game needs to see you own tools that use fuel and if you have not placed them into Item storage it's not able to see them when you are not on the farm where you placed your tools.
  • By placing them into storage that also allows you to access them from your yellow toolbox no matter which farm you are on and should you be hired by someone without tools you will be able to use your own tools.

2. If you still have a problem refueling after that then the other reason could be that you have been selling your other tools. So please look in your storage and see if you own at least the 2x2 harvester or the 2x2 seeder. If you do not, buy one of them and place that into storage and then see if it lets you refuel.
Old Feb 25 2020, 02:47 PM

will someone explain to me how to use the log truck with chainsaw 20x20 and the tree shaker 20x20? I purchased them in error and cannot get a refund.
the 16x16 in both are much faster and much easier to use. I wasted $100.
Old Feb 25 2020, 03:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbiteagain View Post
will someone explain to me how to use the log truck with chainsaw 20x20 and the tree shaker 20x20? I purchased them in error and cannot get a refund.
the 16x16 in both are much faster and much easier to use. I wasted $100.
Hi frostbite,
How is the 16x16 faster? The 20x20 will cover a larger area and get more trees at one time. It really depends on how you have your trees planted. If you have them all planted next to each other the 20x20 will get more trees in one click.

Are you using the tools in Extent mode or Highlight mode?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2020, 04:43 PM

I'm assuming highlight as it just shows a box, but the trees are never in the box. the 16x16 can do most trees in 2 or 3 clicks, the 20x20 takes twice that and I still have stragglers that I use the single tool for so that I don't waste fuel.
my trees are planted in groups (all next to each other) of like trees, but they are not all ready to harvest at the same time.
Old Feb 25 2020, 04:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbiteagain View Post
I'm assuming highlight as it just shows a box, but the trees are never in the box. the 16x16 can do most trees in 2 or 3 clicks, the 20x20 takes twice that and I still have stragglers that I use the single tool for so that I don't waste fuel.
my trees are planted in groups (all next to each other) of like trees, but they are not all ready to harvest at the same time.
Hi Frostbiteagain,
No, highlight is when it shows a yellow box around each tree. Extent mode puts one box around the area. The extent mode for any of the tools is a set amount of space on the ground, the 16x16 will cover 256 spaces where the 20x20 will cover 400 spaces.

If you start in the upper corner for harvesting then you will get the most trees in one click as you go down through them harvesting.

You might want to group all the trees that grow the same length of time together. On mine I have a farm for all the 1 day trees, another farm for the 2 day trees, a third for 3 day trees, a forth for 4 day trees, and one for all the 12 hour trees. This way when they are ready the whole farm is ready. For the rest of the space on those farms I plant crops that match the time for the trees or for the 4 day trees farm I have flowers in the rest of the space. Thjat way the rest of the space is not wasted sitting with nothing on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2020, 08:26 PM

LOL, I wish I had the time and patience to re-do my farms.

I did not know there was an extent and a highlight on that tool. I went back to my farm and figured out how to switch it. It works like the 16x16 now. Still not happy that I bought them by mistake, but at least it's not a total waste of money like I thought.

Now if they would just fix whatever is wrong with the game, I will be a happy farmer.

Thank you for your help and advice.
Old Feb 27 2020, 01:07 AM

I am unable to use my fuel and the fuel service.
Old Feb 27 2020, 04:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmcclune View Post
I am unable to use my fuel and the fuel service.
Hi emmcclune,

Your last post about this was replied to, you need to read the response please and also try what is suggested in that post. If you still have a problem refueling after trying that, please let us know exactly what you tried and what you are seeing or not seeing when you try to refuel.

The response to your last post is at the top of this page, or you can click this link to be taken to it : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6344326
Old Feb 29 2020, 07:42 AM

OVERHEAD CRANES- are they only good for (orange crane) 2 times only and then you need to buy a new one, or does that re-new itself after a certain amount of time? And will your answer be for all the cranes? I fear I may have wasted my money if it isn't renewable.
Old Feb 29 2020, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsegida View Post
OVERHEAD CRANES- are they only good for (orange crane) 2 times only and then you need to buy a new one, or does that re-new itself after a certain amount of time? And will your answer be for all the cranes? I fear I may have wasted my money if it isn't renewable.
Hi pdsegida

I moved your post to the thread about Tools in Help&Support.

Each overhead cranes works with their correspondent colour ship and you have to purchase them in order.

They have 2 functions:

-. They automatically load products in ships arriving into your port in 1 click.

-. You can use them to Self Load your ship a set amount of times, if it has been stuck at a port for the minimum specified time.

To answer your question, your orange overhead crane will allow you to self load up to 2 ports on your orange ship if it's stuck for 50 minutes during that trip.

We have all the information for each overhead crane in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post6337494

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
can't refuel, combine, fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working