Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 23 2020, 02:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
I don't see my problem anywhere. My time on my computer is extremely limited but I love playing the Farm Town app. My problem is because of the time limitations I am unable to be involved in several parts of the game. (ships, and the new one in buying/selling warehouse) Since its introduction I have noticed a severe drop in the amount of coins I get when "cashing out of all". I used to be able to collect about 3 or 4 billion coins at that point now I usually only collect under 1 billion. My number of items and facilities has not dropped and actually I have added facilities. Has FT cut my production because I am not in the buying/selling warehouse? I have also noticed that even tho I am harvesting more I am not getting as much produce from my fields. It is quite upsetting as I need the coins to expand farms that you have priced so high. I buy farm cash every month but need that to buy facilities and tools. I think it unfair to force us to buy farm cash to just expand farm land in order to get enough crops to fill facilities to get coins. I would really like to know if in fact this cut in coins when "cashing out " is planned or is something else going on. Am I allowed to play without the warehouse buying and selling or has this cutback in coins been done to try to force me to play that part of the game? I really used to love playing FT before the warehouse part came it. Now it is frustrating because I don't have the time to play that part and am not able to sell my products at the same return I was getting before. How about if you make that part of the game optional and if we op out the game will go back to the production quantities and coins paid to what they were before this warehouse stuff came in.
Hi craftyoldlady,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the markets and trading as that is the subject in your title.
No Farm Town has not cut your production because you are not participating in the trade markets. That only involves 1 facility a week and is extra from what that facility and all your facilities produce. That part of the game is optional. If you do not update to get a new facility each week for a super facility, then you are not participating at least from adding your products to the trade warehouse. That does not mean you can't collect products from others. If you don't want to do that part either then don't go to their trading warehouse.

The only things that will determine how much production you get to cash out are how often you can refill and how many neighbors are working your service facilities helping with production.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2020, 06:23 PM

when did the "sell non-ingredients" change to having to select each and every item to sell??? why can't i click on sell all like i could before?
Old Jan 24 2020, 06:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
when did the "sell non-ingredients" change to having to select each and every item to sell??? why can't i click on sell all like i could before?
Hi Jeannine,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the markets to answer you. Please do not post questions in the Suggestions section.
You can still Sell All when you are in the market to sell your non-ingredients. The default setting for that is to Sell Selected, but if you click on the down arrow next to the Sell Selected button then you can choose to Sell All in that category.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2020, 05:46 AM

Default cant see other players

i can no longer see anyone in the market place or inn, they cannot see me either. no way to hire anyone or be hired.
Old Feb 20 2020, 05:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pst104 View Post
i can no longer see anyone in the market place or inn, they cannot see me either. no way to hire anyone or be hired.
I have moved your post to the thread about the Markets.

The most likely cause of this tends to be that the language in your game preferences has changed to another language. I had a look at your game data and it is not set to either of the English languages so you need to change that.

Click on the preferences icon, where you would go to show or hide crops trees etc and look at the bottom of the Preferences window. For Language it needs to be set to either English (US) or English (UK).

Change it to one of those and then click the green check mark to save. Reload the game, recheck the language is now set to English and then check the market again.
Old Feb 24 2020, 11:26 AM

All my messages came up blank. ??? Help, please.
Old Feb 24 2020, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
All my messages came up blank. ??? Help, please.
Hi VondaK,

Try reloading the game if the in game messages are not loading, that usually corrects it as long as you're not having any connection issues.

If that does not correct it, you can clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.
Old Feb 24 2020, 12:10 PM

Smile Thanks, Taz

It was windows/edge. Such a pain.
Thanks again for all you do.
Old Feb 24 2020, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
It was windows/edge. Such a pain.
Thanks again for all you do.
Hi VondaK,

I've just tried a couple of accounts using Edge. I had no problems opening in game messages in either of them. If you still want to use that browser and still having the problem, try clearing it's caches/history.
Old Mar 03 2020, 03:59 PM

Question Marketplace hiring

When I go into the marketplace, there are never any neighbors that I can hire.
I've worked with other farms and they always show up with them. Why can't I hire on mine?

Tags
avatar status colors, change language, market icons, messages, no-one in market, status colors, stuck messages