Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 02 2015, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
I just wanted to thank Raul and the Devs for all the hard work they've put in , sorting out the mess made by Adobe hasn't been easy I don't think. Also, thanks to all the Mods on here who have had to explain over and over again what's happened and relay Raul's messages, you do it in your spare time Mods, and I for one appreciate it, it must be hard for you to bite your tongue some times and not say what you'd like to say.

I'm not expecting a new update any time soon, or thanksgiving gifts ( I'm British so I don't need them ), I just want the game to get back to normal.

I second this.....Raul and the devs are working hard trying to fix this mess that someone else made. I appreciate all they do. Don't listen to the complainers. There are more people who appreciate you than not.

Mods you all have the patience of Job. Good heavens, I would blow my top by now!!! You are appreciated more than you know!!

Let the devs know I don't care if we don't get another release right away. Fixing the problems adobe caused is release enough for me!!!!

You all are the best!!!!!
Old Nov 02 2015, 10:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I agree with all,and add my thank you also! Without my Farm Town I would be lost!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 02 2015, 11:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdoda4438@comcast.net View Post
I agree with all,and add my thank you also! Without my Farm Town I would be lost!!

SAME HERE! And when someone rushes me,that is when I really make mistakes.How about you? So lets not rush them I can wait for a release.I will have time to add to my coin count.
Old Nov 02 2015, 01:14 PM

Default Probems with Transplant Tool

I used the big while transfer tool to move flowers on my farm 4 and 5 rows vanished on multiple occasions. This new to me I wondered if it was connected to the flash update! I am on the latest release of windows and the Edge browser.
Old Nov 02 2015, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
I used the big while transfer tool to move flowers on my farm 4 and 5 rows vanished on multiple occasions. This new to me I wondered if it was connected to the flash update! I am on the latest release of windows and the Edge browser.
Hi perryalexander

This is one of the problems the developers are trying to fix. You can read about this in the first post, first page of this thread where Raul posts his notes.

Try to refresh the farm or reload the game to check if all your flowers are there.
Old Nov 02 2015, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi perryalexander

This is one of the problems the developers are trying to fix. You can read about this in the first post, first page of this thread where Raul posts his notes.

Try to refresh the farm or reload the game to check if all your flowers are there.
Mary,

I just reread Raul's post multiple times and could find no reference to the Transplant Tool. I refreshed and reloaded multiple times before I posted and even let it cure overnight but the flowers are still gone.

Thank you for your post.
Old Nov 02 2015, 04:09 PM

well, just on a bright note... I am not having any issues!!!! thank you for a wonderful game....
Old Nov 02 2015, 04:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaK View Post
well, just on a bright note... I am not having any issues!!!! thank you for a wonderful game....
Seconding this, thank you all so much! People sometimes forget that this game was a ground-breaker when it came out and it has lasted 6 years with constant updates and NO advertising! Kudos to the devs and mods, you guys have been thru the ringer these past 6 years and you haven't abandoned us!

THANK YOU!!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 02 2015, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
Mary,

I just reread Raul's post multiple times and could find no reference to the Transplant Tool. I refreshed and reloaded multiple times before I posted and even let it cure overnight but the flowers are still gone.

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry, I thought it was the flash problem, but if you cant see them while moving the mouse around the farm, then they are not there.

We will let the developers know about this issue.
Old Nov 02 2015, 08:04 PM

Thank you mam!
Closed Thread