Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 22 2010, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallets View Post
Shame you STILL haven't fixed the gifts disapearing.. I clicked on 1 gift and all 17 disappeared.. GREAT GOING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is where I was sent after clicking 1 gift..
http://www.facebook.com/ajax/ufi/modify.php
Gift disappearing seems to be facebook as it is happening on most applications not just farmtown.
Old May 22 2010, 07:46 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks for the new facilities,but Ive been waitting for roads so I can finish off my little town.we also need iron fence to go with the white manor.shops,new paths,statues and a 4th farm.try not to get carried away with the facilities and still bring out afew decoration for our farms.thanks devs.
Old May 22 2010, 07:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
Internet access is a luxury, in itself....not a necessity.
Not always, some of us "need" internet access while working out of our homes, or students for that matter...

Getting back to the topic at hand, thanks devs for all the hard work. Love the job you've done so far.
Old May 22 2010, 07:50 AM

Thank you Raul as always for a wonderful game....love the update...as soon as crops are done I will get it all..
Old May 22 2010, 08:07 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

personally I think them offering items for FC keeps the rest of the game for free.... and I do appreciate that.... If they didn't offer FC items we would probably be having to pay a monthly fee... and a whole lot of people wouldn't be able to do that... So ......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 22 2010, 08:14 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnratten View Post
Hi Hessel layer your facility over the crop....put the factory onto green grass and then go in and turn off buildings and trees...refresh and then you should be able to plow over the top of everything...once you have finished plowing and planting then turn the buildings and trees back on and you will see that the factory is now sitting on top of the crop...it sometimes takes me a couple of goes at refreshing before it allows me to layer but it works for me...to harvest simply turn the buildings back off..hope this helps
Just remember...your convenience is a BIG inconvenience to others who have to turn on/off their own settings just to harvest or plow for you. As for me, I won't do it. I leave a farm that causes me to have to adjust my settings to suit their own needs. Sorry, but I won't put myself out that much for anybody.
Old May 22 2010, 08:24 AM
Account Not Linked

I agree we need more farms and more levels! Out of room, I can see competing with farmville but at the same time, you will be losing players to them, if you dont have new levels. I am on here just to send gifts to my friends thats it. Lost interest a month ago
Old May 22 2010, 08:33 AM

Thank you these are going to be fun, but how about a 4th farm or expand the ones we already have. Please, thank you.
Old May 22 2010, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
Just remember...your convenience is a BIG inconvenience to others who have to turn on/off their own settings just to harvest or plow for you. As for me, I won't do it. I leave a farm that causes me to have to adjust my settings to suit their own needs. Sorry, but I won't put myself out that much for anybody.
Different strokes for different folks and all. I always have buildings, trees, etc turned off when I harvest/plow for someone just because it makes it go faster which is convenient for me.
Old May 22 2010, 08:47 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
Different strokes for different folks and all. I always have buildings, trees, etc turned off when I harvest/plow for someone just because it makes it go faster which is convenient for me.
If you constantly have to turn features on and off, you're not saving much time, and that's not very convenient for anyone.