Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 08 2011, 10:31 PM

I am also being told that as of today my post are posting. I can see them on my wall but people coming to work my facilities cannot. This may be a FB problem but can FT help us out, please.
Old Dec 08 2011, 11:05 PM

Thanks for the nice updates....love the looks of the new fences just not sure where to put them...lol.. love the idea with just showing the farms when working so i know where to go... to bad the facilities doesnt work... but i bet you guys will have it fix in no time.
Old Dec 08 2011, 11:19 PM
Account Not Linked

I have a small problem with the new way it shows the farms that have facilities when you go to work them. I water most of my neighbors' flowers, & if they don't have facilities on the farm, I can't get to them now to water flowers...Hardly seems worth the change to me, when most of my neighbors post which farms to do anyway. *just saying

I stand corrected!!! So sorry, had a duh moment!!! Just realized you can go to the other farms while working the facilities. It highlights those farms, but you can still travel to the others for watering, etc! Thank you to the developers for this one!!!

Last edited by Tracie C; Dec 09 2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: realized I was mistaken...
Old Dec 08 2011, 11:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I am also being told that as of today my post are posting. I can see them on my wall but people coming to work my facilities cannot. This may be a FB problem but can FT help us out, please.
Check the upper right corner of your post and see who they are being posted to. If it isn't to a Farm Town list you created or friends then that is why they aren't being seen. To fix this change it to who you want to see it. Also next time you post one check that at the bottom of the publish page so it will change it permanently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 08 2011, 11:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Raul and the devs! Have a Merry Christmas!
Old Dec 09 2011, 01:01 AM

Default Thanks for the new release :)

Thanks Raul for the new release. As always...great new enhancements My wife and I love the expansions.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Dec 09 2011, 01:24 AM

It could also be the Bee Farm, Mineral Mine or the Open Pit Mine aswell as the oil pump that is messing up the facility lighter up.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Dec 09 2011, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie C View Post
I have a small problem with the new way it shows the farms that have facilities when you go to work them. I water most of my neighbors' flowers, & if they don't have facilities on the farm, I can't get to them now to water flowers...Hardly seems worth the change to me, when most of my neighbors post which farms to do anyway. *just saying
This is only a temporary problem in the mean time you can just use the tend to neighbours farm option by clicking on there slot on the neighbors bar and select tend to (avatars name) farm that way you can navigate all farms untill the current issue is fixed

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Dec 09 2011, 02:08 AM

Thank you Devs. I love the updates! The prices for the expansions will of course mean a lot of hard work to find the coins needed for them, but hey . . . I'm up for the challenge. That is of course after I get the last expansion for farm 12, which by the way I almost have now.

I'm very curious as to the term "offline train commerce". Can you please explain what this will be.

And finally . . . can you please make us some more little people without the stand below their feet? I'd love them to stand freely like the avatars do. I've stocked up on pilgrims and such just in case it never happens. Best to have people the same than none at all. :-)

Thanks again, I love this game.
Old Dec 09 2011, 03:00 AM

Thanks Raul for all the hard work you and your team put into this game and I really appreciate being able to get answers when I get a problem, which doesn't very often.
I really love the whole game.
Ann Morse
Closed Thread