Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2014, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mduby View Post
Love the new release. I only have one problem. It is when I hire someone to do anything on my farm they are not able to use my tools which are all the latest. I have the checkbox checked, so I don't know what the problem is. I have cleared my memcache and have done all the things to do for my farms to work correctly. What's wrong?
Hi,

The tools have to be selected from the extended toolbox... the won't show in the front game panel. Also, they have to have fuel, otherwise they wont work either

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 12 2014, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Do you have the tools in your storage when you hire the person? Do they open up the extended toolbox and click on the tools?
Yes I have all the tools. Yes they try. My wife plays also and tried but to no avail. I can't get people to work for me. they just stand there for awhile and leave.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Jan 12 2014, 09:04 AM

I have noticed that they have actually HALVED the amount of polyerster fibre that you get when you post a request on your wall for more. What are they playing at. We couldn't keep up with before, and now it's just impossible to get anywhere near it.

Really like the rest of the update, though, especially the blue farm squares.

PLEASE sort out the poly fibre before farmers give up in frustration.
Old Jan 12 2014, 09:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearpockets View Post
I have noticed that they have actually HALVED the amount of polyerster fibre that you get when you post a request on your wall for more. What are they playing at. We couldn't keep up with before, and now it's just impossible to get anywhere near it.

Really like the rest of the update, though, especially the blue farm squares.

PLEASE sort out the poly fibre before farmers give up in frustration.
The amount of polyester fibre you get would depend on which product you asked for ingriedients. All of the products do not use the same amount of fibre.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2014, 10:17 AM

I was hired to plow only this morning and the eye did not appear in the corner and there was no dimming/hiding function working. I had trees, flowers, buildings, etc. unchecked on my preferences and they did not appear, but the semi-truck and oil pump were showing, which is what caught my attention.

I always have my preferences set to hidden and that didn't kick in either. ) I have been hired to harvest flowers, and harvest/plow combine and it worked as described.
Old Jan 12 2014, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
I was hired to plow only this morning and the eye did not appear in the corner and there was no dimming/hiding function working. I had trees, flowers, buildings, etc. unchecked on my preferences and they did not appear, but the semi-truck and oil pump were showing, which is what caught my attention.

I always have my preferences set to hidden and that didn't kick in either. ) I have been hired to harvest flowers, and harvest/plow combine and it worked as described.
The dim function has never worked for plowing only, at least not on your own farm and I am guessing it would not work when doing that as an employee either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2014, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
When the change first came out that wasn't part of it, they added that option a little bit later. I am glad that they added the choice, I think that was what some of the people didn't like is that they wasn't given the option at first, now that they have that option they can allow the use and not told they have to. There is a difference between someone having the choice to do something and being told they have to do something.

Oh, that explains most of the hate and discontent. I must have missed that.
Old Jan 12 2014, 01:37 PM

This new release seems really good to me. I have already used someone else's tools (I don't have the biggest chainsaw) and I hope the people I have hired are using mine. The coloured diamonds are good. I also really like the additional detail on the unfinished bonus messages. Great stuff!

Paradies Villa Hügel the forest Scarlet's Haven Scarlet's Market Garden Scarlet's Park
Scarlet's Seaside Orchard plus a couple of money makers...
Old Jan 12 2014, 02:01 PM

Default Frozen Flowers...

I am not sure if this has been reported or not, but since the last upgrade I have been experiencing a problem with collecting bonuses when there are frozen flowers on the farm. my server is WF39, I am running windows 8.1, browser: chrome.... thanks.
Old Jan 12 2014, 02:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perico429 View Post
I am not sure if this has been reported or not, but since the last upgrade I have been experiencing a problem with collecting bonuses when there are frozen flowers on the farm. my server is WF39, I am running windows 8.1, browser: chrome.... thanks.
Yes it has been reported to the developers.
Closed Thread