Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 22 2023, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I can only see posts from 18 neighbors this evening and that's been happening alot lately. I can't see any post over 2 hours old. What good did it do to allow more neighbors if we can't see their posts? And yes, I have Include Posts checked.
Hi Conjetta,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the wall requests. Please note that you will not see multiple posts from anyone, so only 1 post for regular facilities and 1 for service facilities. If they post again you will only see their latest posts.

I see at least 70 posts in mine right now. They are all a maximum of 2 per person so at least 35 neighbors have posted over 17 hours. You have 18 neighbors that have posted in the last 2 hours that would be 36 posts.

The only thing I can suggest as we do not get data for your wall requests, is to contact Support concerning this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through Facebook:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

To contact through the website:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2023, 01:53 PM

Default My Bonus and Ingredients Requests in Other Wall Requests

When will the ability to see our own bonus and ingredients requests in the Other Wall Requests become active?

I believe this was promised for the website version rollout but I've yet to see it show up.

Do I need to clear my memcache or what?
Old Jul 23 2023, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wolfie1 View Post
When will the ability to see our own bonus and ingredients requests in the Other Wall Requests become active?

I believe this was promised for the website version rollout but I've yet to see it show up.

Do I need to clear my memcache or what?
Hi 1wolfie1

I moved your post to the thread for your problem in Help & Support to be able to answer you.

As far as I remember, developers didnt say that we would be able to see our own post in the Facility wall requests or Other wall requests.
Only your friends are able to see them to work your facilities or to send you ingredients, bonuses or a specific gift you could required.
Old Jul 25 2023, 10:51 AM

Good morning. I was running facilities on the wall. I am use to seeing a pop up that might say the work is already finished, or it is only available to my friends. But today (and it has happened a couple of times in the past), I get the pop up that says: " Sorry, the farm where I had asked you for help is now private, so the facilities in there are temporarily inaccessible". This luckily happened on a friends farm so I asked if they had changed anything, and they did not. He also told me that people did not experience the problem and were able to work them. Why would this have occurred?
Old Jul 25 2023, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Good morning. I was running facilities on the wall. I am use to seeing a pop up that might say the work is already finished, or it is only available to my friends. But today (and it has happened a couple of times in the past), I get the pop up that says: " Sorry, the farm where I had asked you for help is now private, so the facilities in there are temporarily inaccessible". This luckily happened on a friends farm so I asked if they had changed anything, and they did not. He also told me that people did not experience the problem and were able to work them. Why would this have occurred?
Hi Early Girl,
One thing to note is if you have the trains for working the facilities then a farm being private will not stop the working of those. If you do not have the trains for the mayor to do all of the farms then a farm being private you will not be able to work them.
They may not have changed anything, but did you ask them if it was private? If it wasn't private then why that happened I don't have an answer. Did you try a second time to see if it worked then?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2023, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi 1wolfie1

I moved your post to the thread for your problem in Help & Support to be able to answer you.

As far as I remember, developers didnt say that we would be able to see our own post in the Facility wall requests or Other wall requests.
Only your friends are able to see them to work your facilities or to send you ingredients, bonuses or a specific gift you could required.
*Then my question would really be a Suggestion rather than a Help & Support problem, wouldn't it?
Old Jul 26 2023, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wolfie1 View Post
*Then my question would really be a Suggestion rather than a Help & Support problem, wouldn't it?
Hi 1wolfie1

Questions are posted or moved to Help & Support to be answered.

If you have an idea, not questions, then please post it in Suggestions.
Old Jul 31 2023, 04:43 PM

Sorry if this has been reported already but I couldn't find anything ...

On my Facility Wall Requests & Other Wall Requests pages there are many missing friends' pictures. It's hard to know which Susie, John, or Linda friend has posted. I'm happy to work them anyway, and once on their farms I can find out exactly who they are. But it would be great if this could be fixed so we can know for certain.

I've cleared temp files, I've run the FT memcache, & I've tried two different up-to-date browsers but received the same results. I've seen other friends commenting about the same problem.

TIA for your advice.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1489503392

Last edited by BarbLH; Jul 31 2023 at 04:46 PM. Reason: added farm link
Old Jul 31 2023, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Sorry if this has been reported already but I couldn't find anything ...

On my Facility Wall Requests & Other Wall Requests pages there are many missing friends' pictures. It's hard to know which Susie, John, or Linda friend has posted. I'm happy to work them anyway, and once on their farms I can find out exactly who they are. But it would be great if this could be fixed so we can know for certain.

I've cleared temp files, I've run the FT memcache, & I've tried two different up-to-date browsers but received the same results. I've seen other friends commenting about the same problem.

TIA for your advice.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1489503392
Hi BarbLH

We all have those missing pictures and we knew this could happen since the game has not access to Facebook profile pictures and other information anymore.

Developers are still working on this so in the future you will be able to change your picture, either by uploading a new one from your PC or by using the Facebook Login system to allow the game to automatically download and use your current Facebook picture.
Old Aug 02 2023, 10:33 PM

Default Short wall feed

I originally posted on July 22nd about the wall only going back a few hours, or the equivalent of 36 posts. At that time, the link for support was working, so I contacted support and was given an automated response with ticket number. Since that time, i haven't heard anything. I check spam also.

The problem has not fixed itself. Tonight, I had 40 posts on my wall and a good 1/4 of them were completed. It's impossible to compete in the NCC if the feed is shortened like this. I tried to send another message to support but the link doesn't work now. Says content is not available.

Please tell support I'm still waiting.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests