Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 09 2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ Grove View Post
I liked it the way it was before (overfilling facilities). I don't want free crude oil barrels I want more! I spent the last year planning crops, trees and flowers required to fill my facilities adding more as I added facilities. Now as I increase in belt/dan levels the requirements go down. Requirements are now an ever changing target. Do I remove trees and flowers no longer needed? Do I try to calculate and sell the extra input materials no longer needed? Part of the challenge of the game for me was matching the inputs to the facilities. Now that is an ever changing target until all products have reached the maximum dan level. I would rather see the over filled facilities and the amount of product completed be changed to match the overfill so it takes the same amount of time or friends working to empty the facilities.
did u ever get a response for this?
Old Jan 09 2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
did u ever get a response for this?
I dont believe the devs will change it as it was never intended that the facilities would go beyond 100% that was a glitch in the initial coding.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jan 09 2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
i have seen 105.3% in some of mine!! not that specific number...but u get the idea!! rumor has it...LOL...that we will b getting more farms soon...what about levels etc....
Yes Raul has announced in his first post in this thread that Farm 13 and new Levels are coming in the next release.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jan 10 2012, 09:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Default more neighbors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Jan 5, 6:50PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 11 new Flowers: You can already earn Belts and Dans on them.

2. 26x26 Farm Expansions for Farms 5 - 10, see prices below:

Farm 5-8 -> 5,000,000,000 Coins or 25 FarmCash
Farm 9-10 -> 3,000,000,000 Coins or 25 FarmCash

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: About 20 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on. Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. Below is the benefit table:

Yellow Belt => 2% chances to get extra batch
Orange Belt => 4% chances to get extra batch
Green Belt => 7% chances to get extra batch
Blue Belt => 10% chances to get extra batch
Brown Belt => 14% chances to get extra batch
Black Belt => 18% chances to get extra batch
1th Dan => 21% chances to get extra batch
2nd Dan => 24% chances to get extra batch
3rd Dan => 28% chances to get extra batch
4th Dan => 32% chances to get extra batch
5th Dan => 37% chances to get extra batch
6th Dan => 42% chances to get extra batch

4. Whirls and Swirls Minigame: Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to make several ice-cream flavors.

5. Maximun 12 hour earning cap increased: Currently you can earn up to 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Ingredient Posts and another 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Bonus Posts. For users in higher levels instead of 1,000,000 this limit will be increased as follows:

Levels 100-199 -> 3,000,000 coins
Levels 200-299 -> 4,000,000 coins
Levels 300-399 -> 5,000,000 coins

Levels higher than 285 are coming in next release.

6. Content Changes:
-Tall Hedges/Colorful Stone Fences from the gift section are now in the Fences category in the store
-Sand Patches from the gift section are now in the Paths category in the store
-Stone Benches from the gift section are now in the Furniture category in the store
-Angels from Christmas is now in the Other category in the store
-Swan Ice Sculpture and Winter Church from Christmas is now in the Winter category in the store

7. Circus Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Circus Supplies.

German Wheel
Rola Bola
Stilts
Taming Platform
Magician Hat
Clown Costume
Taming Whip
Unicycle

8. Car Parts Factory (FC): Produces Car Parts.

Wheel Rim
Exhaust Pipe
Steering Wheel Cover
Windshield
Windshield Wipers
Rear-View Mirror
Spark Plug
Jumper Cables

9. Circus (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Foil
Tambourine
German Wheel
Rola Bola
Stilts
Taming Platform
Magician Hat
Clown Costume
Taming Whip
Unicycle

10. Car Repair Shop (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Car Air Freshener
Wheel Rim
Exhaust Pipe
Steering Wheel Cover
WindShields
Windshield Wipers
Rear-View Mirror
Spark Plug
Jumper Cables

Daily Quests/Goals, Farm 13 and New Levels coming in next release.

Happy New Year to All FarmTown fans!

Thanks

--Raul

Post Release Fixes - Jan 4, 12:50PM EST:

- When mouse over facility products, the Belt information in the tooltip now correctly refers to Batches instead of Products
- The Belt Manager Window now shows correctly all the time, you don't need to open the Facility Window first anymore
- When Posting / Requesting Help you will not see the "Preparing Request" black box for too long anymore

Post Release Fixes - Jan 5, 6:50PM EST:

- After earning Facility Product Belts/Dans and starting Products in Facilities, the Facility utilization will never pass 100% and the total pending products will never pass the maximun capacity of the facility, that was never the original intent and will bring issues in the long run if we don't fix it. Right now, if you have capacity for 100 more batches in a Product and your benefit % is 40%, when you press the Start All button, it will start 100 batches, about 40 of them WILL NOT consume any ingredients, and 60 WILL consume ingredients.

Notice that this is almost functionally equivalent to what we had before but it could be perceived otherwise. Before, when you pressed the Start All button, it started 140 Batches, about 40 of them will not consume any ingredients, and 100 (instead of 60) will consume ingredients, but the facility will be overloaded (utilization > 100%) and you will have to wait until it finish all those "overloaded" products to Start more productions for that product, hence, at least from the bonus perspective, they are equivalent.

Known Issues:

- None
could we please have more than 20 neighbors?Alot of folks are spending more time on myspace and farmtown and more neighbors would be great.Thank you.
Old Jan 10 2012, 09:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Question more neighbors

Could you please give us more neighbors on Farmtown.Alot of us are spending more time on Myspace and Farmtown and more neighbors would be great.Thank you.
Old Jan 10 2012, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy1960 View Post
Could you please give us more neighbors on Farmtown.Alot of us are spending more time on Myspace and Farmtown and more neighbors would be great.Thank you.
The 20 neighbour limit is set by Myspace not Farm Town... sorry
Old Jan 10 2012, 11:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Facilities, Levels farm cash

I really would like to see more levels when updates come...the 25 at release time just not enough to top many of us out on the top levels. Really discouraged playing for a month on the top level and do not get anywhere with the exp. points. Oh I know they will be there. I have been working on leveling now for over two months trying to get enough farm cash for the fork lift to cut my time needed to play. I did not make it when went from 260 to 285. Now waiting still. Far to many of the ways to earn the extra farmtown cash are not practical for many of us.
I also agree with the make the mines workable, they are so slow and it may help the coin earnings per day. There are so many facils that one product is all that is in them. It takes over one entire farm to place the facils on. Can we have some things like grapefruit juice for the juice facil, or put it in the food preserves. Perhaps with the larger farms increase to 26x26 we can get more facils in one farm. Radish not any place to put, or clover. But that will be A LONG TIME coming for me as the amount of coins needed to earn, maybe I will have them next year.
I am not totally unhappy with the game, just a few things on my wish list above would like to see change. Just hope an update makes [b]many[b] of those facils more user friendly.
Old Jan 10 2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Yes Raul has announced in his first post in this thread that Farm 13 and new Levels are coming in the next release.
any news on them blasted quests? i am NOT LIKING this idea at all!! i quit FV for this and many more reasons!!
Old Jan 10 2012, 01:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
any news on them blasted quests? i am NOT LIKING this idea at all!! i quit FV for this and many more reasons!!
The release announcement says along with the new farm and levels that Daily Quests will be in the next release.
Just because they used the name "quest" then you immediately think they will be like FV's and have a negative attitude toward them. We have no idea what they are going to come up with for quests. If they called them daily challenges would that have made it better?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 10 2012, 03:48 PM

Default more levels

When are we going to get more levels? We have been waiting for a long time
Closed Thread