Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2013, 03:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
You are missing the point. The slowness I speak of is not when working on your farm. Those performance issues in the past were understandable. This update improved performance. Much appreciated. The slowness i'm speaking of occurs after using the big tools (combines and seeders) and moving to the next farm to work. THAT is where the slowness is. It IS a Slashkey issue. It has nothing to do with Facebook.

I would agree with this. It is a back end issue(FT servers getting clogged).

It is my number 1 issue of sadness in FT.
Old Nov 06 2013, 03:42 PM

Is there a way to remove the
Farm Cash Offer: Click Here to earn 15 FarmCash for free! *Courtesy of Facebook*
as I don't intend to complete this offer, Facebook have to much information already I don't want to give them any more.
This last upgrade is a joke, it has nothing in it to improve the gaming.
I have been playing since the beginning of the game, but I feel more about leaving for good.
Old Nov 06 2013, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
OMG! I was just getting ready to go to bed. How in the world can I sleep NOW! LOL
I know what you mean.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Nov 06 2013, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Where is this blue recruiter bar located so I can look to see if I am qualified for extra farmcash by facebook? Please be more specific for me, I'm not sure of the location you are referring to. Thank U.
It will show up under your Experience and Farm name. If you are not seeing it then you may not qualify or it may just not be there yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2013, 04:00 PM

Whoa ... my avatar moves like she had double her usual amount of coffee!! Many thanks!!!
Old Nov 06 2013, 04:05 PM

Default FC gifting

This is how I interpret the gifting change. Please correct me if I am wrong.

An account that is less than 6 months old and wishing to gift FC to another account needs to buy at least 25FC which is approximately $5.23 Australian Dollars. This is a ONE OFF thing they have to do. They can send FC from that account any time onwards for free.

Accounts 6 months old or more do not have to purchase FC in order to send it. There is no restriction to their account. If they have never bought FC they receive an offer to get some 15 FC free.

Sounds fair to me. If I wish to set up a dummy account for FC I can choose to wait 6 months and gift it freely or pay up a small amount of $5.23 and do it immediately. There is a way for those who can afford the small amount and also for those who can't. So I say thank you to SK for being kind enough to give those who can't afford it a way around it.
Old Nov 06 2013, 04:16 PM
Account Not Linked

NOt sure why some are complaining of the update. yeah not really new stuff but hey when i was farming today and didnt have to wait for my avatar to keep up was such a HUGE thing. LOVE this part of the release. Now if i can just get my snowy mountain tops Ive been wanting for like 2 years now, Id be a happy farmer

But if i can add a negative thou, although i completely understand the protection of dummy accounts and such but Im a little confused. My daughter has an account that she no longer wants and has cash so instead of wasting it she was gonna send it to me and I guess we put it off too long since now she cant. And its over 6 months old????
Old Nov 06 2013, 04:17 PM

confused about the 15 Facebook credits.. neither I nor any of my FT friends can figure out what "the blue recruiter bar" is or how we get those freebies. Help???
Old Nov 06 2013, 04:19 PM

I agree. I think it is only fair that we pay a little or show we are real players. We pay more than that to see a movie or go out for a fast food run. They have to make money somehow. I have been playing since June of 2009 and love the game more with each update. Thanks developers for all your hard work.
Old Nov 06 2013, 04:22 PM

stupid me..i got my ordering sta upgrade..i just had to put old one in storage for it to unlock..disregard my inquiry before..
Closed Thread