Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 21 2014, 11:42 PM

The Mayor seems to have finally sorted his job out now. My problem is I have missing crops or they just don't get to my storage.. eg. corn, tomatoes, wheat, sugar just to name a few. Nothing has changed by way of my using them.. it just doesn't add up. Anyone else getting robbed of their crops? Some of my friends are posting they're running out of main crops with no replies from Slashkey
Old Mar 22 2014, 02:57 AM

I just want to ask before i buy lol

I have the standard locomotive and 10 long box cars already,im about to purchase another locomotive and 10 more fc box cars so the mayor will do all
can i buy another standard loco or do i need an enhanced one and do both sets of trains need to be on 1 farm or can i have them on 2 different farms?
Thanks
Old Mar 22 2014, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lab lover View Post
I just want to ask before i buy lol

I have the standard locomotive and 10 long box cars already,im about to purchase another locomotive and 10 more fc box cars so the mayor will do all
can i buy another standard loco or do i need an enhanced one and do both sets of trains need to be on 1 farm or can i have them on 2 different farms?
Thanks
You need 2 different locomotives - they can be on the same farm or different farms. You can however have the same cars on one train as the other. Hope this helps.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 22 2014, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
You need 2 different locomotives - they can be on the same farm or different farms. You can however have the same cars on one train as the other. Hope this helps.
Thank you so much maggiel29,that answers my questions,have a great day
Old Mar 22 2014, 04:45 AM

I just want to thank you guys again and let you know that you're doing an awesome job on this game.
the attention to detail is incredible.
just keeps getting better.
Old Mar 22 2014, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Before this update, the game automatically saved the option I use most often at the market when I go to sell. Non-ingredients under the storage tab, and animals under the items tab. Now it reverts back to 'all' every time. Any chance this a glitch instead of a change?? I hope it can go back to remembering my most common choice.
It may have something to do with which browser you use and the security settings. I have Waterfox, Cool Nova, Maxthon, and Opera in addition to Internet Explorer and they each have differing ways of doing the auto-complete and following the settings to clear browsing history, last session, and cache. So one of them gives me All as the selected category once in while but not every time and the others stay on non-ingredients.

All I can suggest is clearing the Farm Town cache using the link below and see if that makes a difference or trying another browser.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Mar 22 2014, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
as 2 follow-up Questions....

[1] Since there are 13 different FC cars to choose from, and 10 are required to get Major help, and 20 are required to get total help.....

then obviously there will be duplicate FC cars and they can be on the same farm.

...so... if I wanted to increase my Petro Barrels... could I have, say 5 Long Tank Cars on one train on one farm, and maybe 5 more on the other train on the same farm ??

and

[2] Since I can have at least two of the same FC cars on the same farm, and they will both produce (and I assume both can be Boosted), do you think that the devs be allowing multiples of other FC facilities on the same farm both/all of which will produce?
Old Mar 22 2014, 09:37 AM

This is what I find in the forum under trains. Says to me you can have one of each train and up to 5 of each freight car but they must be on different farms.

Yes, you may send 1 Standard Freight Locomotive and 1 Advanced Freight Locomotive and 1 Supreme Freight Locomotive and 1 Ultimate Freight Locomotive and 1 Turbo Freight Locomotive, enabling you to send 5 trains at once. You can NOT have 2 of the same locomotives.

You may have 1 Long Boxcar of each type per train, if you purchase another of the same Long Boxcars, it will have to be coupled to the other train. Meaning you can have a total of 5 of each boxcar so long as they are on different trains. Any additional Long Boxcars would serve only as decorations and will not carry any products.
Old Mar 22 2014, 09:49 AM

I have two engines on my farm with 10 cars each so the Mayor is working all of the facilities. This morning I work regular facilities where one farm had most of the facilities and several farms had just a few. It worked the farms with fewer facilities fine, but on the big farm it said I received "0" (zero) products, I am not sure which farm number it was but it was in the middle of the farms being worked.

This happened with a different neighbor yesterday. She has 4 farms with regular facilities only. The three farms with a few worked fine, then it worked the fourth farm with the majority of her facilities and again said I got "0" products.

Both farms had just been filled so I should have gotten lots of products. I cleared my browser cache, used the memcache cleaner, tried again but got "oops already worked" ..
Old Mar 22 2014, 10:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
as 2 follow-up Questions....

[1] Since there are 13 different FC cars to choose from, and 10 are required to get Major help, and 20 are required to get total help.....

then obviously there will be duplicate FC cars and they can be on the same farm.

...so... if I wanted to increase my Petro Barrels... could I have, say 5 Long Tank Cars on one train on one farm, and maybe 5 more on the other train on the same farm ??

and

[2] Since I can have at least two of the same FC cars on the same farm, and they will both produce (and I assume both can be Boosted), do you think that the devs be allowing multiples of other FC facilities on the same farm both/all of which will produce?
You can only 1 of each car on a train. the duplicates will act the same way a duplicate facilty would as decoration only.
No they are not allowing duplicate facilities on a farm. The trains are handle differently, by the engines being different.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread