Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 26 2023, 05:50 PM

I'm sure you'll move this post to the right place I've been having trouble keeping Anchovy fish in stock. I've unchecked the items that say they use it -- Canned Anchovies, and the 3 restaurants that use it. Is there something that is using Anchovy fish that isn't listed someplace? I had 19,925 in stock this morning before I fished. After I had 45,659. After I refilled twice, I now have 27,308. Can you tell me where else they are used? Thanks.
Old Sep 26 2023, 06:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I'm sure you'll move this post to the right place I've been having trouble keeping Anchovy fish in stock. I've unchecked the items that say they use it -- Canned Anchovies, and the 3 restaurants that use it. Is there something that is using Anchovy fish that isn't listed someplace? I had 19,925 in stock this morning before I fished. After I had 45,659. After I refilled twice, I now have 27,308. Can you tell me where else they are used? Thanks.
Hi RFMad,
You can find where any ingredient is used in the Game Guide chapter 27 about ingredients:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2023, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
You can find where any ingredient is used in the Game Guide chapter 27 about ingredients:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326
Thanks, Taz. I had already looked at that and unchecked all the specific items listed but I'm still losing Anchovy I looked at the pending in the facilities and nothing is pending so it shouldn't be using any Anchovy at all. Where is it going?
Old Sep 26 2023, 06:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Thanks, Taz. I had already looked at that and unchecked all the specific items listed but I'm still losing Anchovy I looked at the pending in the facilities and nothing is pending so it shouldn't be using any Anchovy at all. Where is it going?
Hi RFMad,
Then I do not know. There aren't any other products or services using anchovy that we know of.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2023, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
Then I do not know. There aren't any other products or services using anchovy that we know of.
Thanks for trying to help
Old Oct 05 2023, 07:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Cant move items from storage

I have been trying to move a turbo petrochemical plant from my storage to farm 45 or any other that is available. I get the same message "couldnt move item from storage to farm" Please help!
Old Oct 05 2023, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman View Post
I have been trying to move a turbo petrochemical plant from my storage to farm 45 or any other that is available. I get the same message "couldnt move item from storage to farm" Please help!
Hi Glockman,
I moved your post to the thread about storage and moving items from it.
You need to have a clear spot on the farm larger than the size of the item you are trying to place on the farm. Be sure you have all the show items in your preference turned on as can't place anything on top of another.
Old Oct 06 2023, 02:06 PM

Default Out of stock

I am used to running out of eggs and milk but for the first time ever I am OUT of wheat, the 1 product that I would have to periodically sell because it was pass the 150k mark. What is happening. I have noticed that my fish numbers have decreased dramatically as well. Please help.
Old Oct 06 2023, 02:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsegida View Post
I am used to running out of eggs and milk but for the first time ever I am OUT of wheat, the 1 product that I would have to periodically sell because it was pass the 150k mark. What is happening. I have noticed that my fish numbers have decreased dramatically as well. Please help.
Hi pdsegida,
I moved your post to the thread about storage.
According to your account data you have 338,752 large wheat and 92711 regular size wheat.

As far as the fish go we have been adding facilities that use fish, so you may be using more than you are bringing in.
Old Oct 06 2023, 08:27 PM

Thank you. When I went to plant crops I always use the tab amount stored, and it said 0 on wheat. I will clear my memcache again.

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds