Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 01 2012, 06:18 AM

I like the idea of exclusive decorating items or buildings for completing quests. Since that is a lot of artwork the devs could just mix some in.

I did have some crops pre-planted but have decided against this strategy for now. For me, it made them too easy to complete and didn't take long. I am looking forward to having 2-3 quests going at the same time.
Old Feb 01 2012, 08:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargefromTN View Post
applause.

I just don't like having to wait 20 hours when I've finished all the open quests! Wish there was a way to start a new one if all are finished.
Just think of part of the Quest being that darn 20 hour time wait.

Got to find a windmill to fight till the time runs out.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 01 2012, 08:47 AM

Smile

5/5 quests completed, didnt think I was going to be able to do my 4th as I didnt have a chocolate factory, but thanks to a friend gifting it to me I was able to do this quest..
Old Feb 01 2012, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I like the quests but I would prefer to get exclusive FT gifts that only players completing quests can get rather than get coins or FC. It would make the quests more exciting wondering what you would get when the quest was completed
Great idea! Although I like the idea of FC....one FC doesn't do a lot for me.
Old Feb 01 2012, 09:03 AM

todays quest has only 2 STEPS! MAKE CEDAR OIL!!!
I HAVE 4 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE TASK ?????!!!!
and 20 hours until i can open the next one???
SIGH~~~ it takes one hour : (

i am grumpy
yesterdays quest had only 3 steps -- pump oil and make plasticizer!!?? RIGHT -- like i don't do that every day?? production steps overlapped and it was done in a few hours -- of course it wasn't worth much, why should it be it certainly took less time and effort than sending this message
the quests get easier every day even tho they are quickly completed i have finished each one --- the whole quest idea is good but needs a lot of work yet before it is really a QUEST!!!
the only QUEST any of my friends have noticed is if they need to buy a new facility . . . and as i have them all already. . . SIGH!!!
Old Feb 01 2012, 09:36 AM

I'm enjoying the quests and appreciate this new twist to the game. As I complete each quest it just disappears. I would like to revisit my completed quests. Will this be an option in the future? the trophy thing is there to look at. I would like to see my completed quests listed as well. thanks!
Old Feb 01 2012, 09:39 AM

Default Quests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
A quest is a Journey to an end
The objects of quests require great exertion on the part of the hero, and the overcoming of many obstacles......

So the Quests on Farmtown are meant to be the same...something we have to work out and struggle to get to a significant successful ending!!!!!
I guess i was hoping this was more what we would be having for our quests ??
Old Feb 01 2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I like the idea of exclusive decorating items or buildings for completing quests. Since that is a lot of artwork the devs could just mix some in.

I did have some crops pre-planted but have decided against this strategy for now. For me, it made them too easy to complete and didn't take long. I am looking forward to having 2-3 quests going at the same time.

My guess is that the devs will comply,if possible, with the idea of Limited Edition items, and items restricted just to Questers.

Maybe someone will start a tread just for...... JUST FOR.... suggestions on what these items/rewards might be.

But if I could open a quest immediately after finishing one, without waiting for the 20hr time lapse.... I might end up off the farm, and se-quest-ered.
Old Feb 01 2012, 10:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My complaint about the quests are that they do not become unlocked fast enough. I've completed all the quests available and the next one will not open for another 3.6 hours. I am sure that it said upper levels could do as many as 5 quests at a time but thus far I've only seen 2 open at the same time.

wondering if there is a way the quests can unlock quicker? I mean what is the point in having them locked? If you complete one and move to the next and complete it then you have to wait for some time to do another one. otherwise the quests are ok so far.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 01 2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
But if I could open a quest immediately after finishing one, without waiting for the 20hr time lapse.... I might end up off the farm, and se-quest-ered.

Exactly. That is why I am not pre-planting. I may get a couple going at once taking into consideration the 20 hour time lapse between quests.