Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 16 2015, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer-JP View Post
Hi Taz - by second round I meant the second batch of 50 sent today. I sent gifts around 24 hours ago. When I went to send a few moments ago, the Recently Sent option did not come up under the 'All Farmers' (even though I sent to several folks 24 hours ago). So instead I chose from my 'Neighbors' list, and sent gifts to 50 of them. After FT reloaded, I clicked Send Gifts to continue. This time the 'Recently Sent' option appeared, but with no one in it. So I went back to the 'Neighbors' list. It is as if the 'Recently Sent' option does not appear until I start sending gifts, and then when it does it is empty, since those I recently sent to were just a few moments ago. Basically the Recently Sent option is not working. It seems to only appear after I start sending gifts. It's as if the Recently Sent list is looking for folks I sent to within the last few moments, and then of course as the time limit has not passed it doesn't include anyone. (the option did not come up at all the first time I opened it to send gifts to 50 neighbors; it DID show up when I tried sending to the next 50 neighbors, but was empty. It's like for me the definition of "recently" is a few moments ago, but then the list is empty (of course) as the folks I sent to recently were just a few moments ago and well under the time to be eligible for another gift. Essentially the option is "useless" to me at present..
Hi JP,
I use that option several times a day as I have only about 50 active neighbors. I can send gifts every 2 hours because I have all the gift tools, not that I remember to do so. It works every morning from the first one to the last. Maybe you are not waiting long enough for it to show the first time in the morning. If you have a lot of friends the list has to load then it may be a little slow listing the other lists.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2015, 09:14 PM

Default Page temporarily unavailable

I don't know if this is a glitch but tonight I have been getting a lot of page temporarily unavailable. This is happening when I hit on the tab "My Requests" if it doesn't happen there, then when I hit "Show Farmtown Wall Requests". It doesn't happen every time but has happened enough to maybe warrant investigating. I usually try again and it works fine. Thanks for your time
Old Apr 16 2015, 09:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i am still missing stuff on the left side of my farm 2 i thought it would fix it self but has not
Hi max_river,
Upper left or lower left? I see all kinds of trees and facilities on that side of your farm 2.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2015, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
probably the wrong place to post this: if you repost it elsewhere let me know where please. I keep getting this at lots of places---The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
If I reload page it will then display right.
Hi Momma Woods,
I have gotten that a couple times tonight too. There are a lot of severe storms tonight and it could be interupting the connecting. Only thing you can do is keep trying.
Old Apr 16 2015, 09:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
I don't know if this is a glitch but tonight I have been getting a lot of page temporarily unavailable. This is happening when I hit on the tab "My Requests" if it doesn't happen there, then when I hit "Show Farmtown Wall Requests". It doesn't happen every time but has happened enough to maybe warrant investigating. I usually try again and it works fine. Thanks for your time
Hi GRB,
I have gotten that a couple times tonight too. There are a lot of severe storms tonight and it could be interupting the connecting. Only thing you can do is keep trying.
Old Apr 16 2015, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi GRB,
Probably right on that one, will let you know if it happens tomorrow or the next day. Thanks
Old Apr 16 2015, 10:25 PM

I'm getting messages from lots of my group members that they're getting the same message when they try to return or send gifts

Also hearing that some can't get to their farms either...same message

'The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.'

Last edited by chrisluvsanimals; Apr 16 2015 at 10:33 PM.
Old Apr 16 2015, 10:29 PM

Many of us can't access Farm Town, getting a white screen that page is temporarily unavailable try again. Not sure I have the exact wording but that is basically what he says. It seems to have gotten worse in the last 30 minutes.
Old Apr 16 2015, 11:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
I'm getting messages from lots of my group members that they're getting the same message when they try to return or send gifts

Also hearing that some can't get to their farms either...same message

'The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by redjade27 View Post
Many of us can't access Farm Town, getting a white screen that page is temporarily unavailable try again. Not sure I have the exact wording but that is basically what he says. It seems to have gotten worse in the last 30 minutes.
Hi all,
I have gotten that a couple times tonight too. There are a lot of severe storms tonight and it could be interupting the connecting. I have had a couple say it is more than one game on Facebook that it is happening to, so it may be something around Facebook. Only thing I can suggest is to keep trying as it is not a complete outage like when they work on the app servers.
Old Apr 17 2015, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi max_river,
Upper left or lower left? I see all kinds of trees and facilities on that side of your farm 2.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
ty taz i try it again but it still not working maybe it will work it out by it self
Closed Thread