Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 10 2021, 09:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Town Coins

Could you please turn Farm Town coins into dollars?

I have over several hundred million coins, and very few dollars.

What's the point of that?

Why should people have to pay to have Farm Town "dollars" when they have a zillion coins?

--- Tracey Hildebrand
Old Nov 10 2021, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thilde1 View Post
Could you please turn Farm Town coins into dollars?

I have over several hundred million coins, and very few dollars.

What's the point of that?

Why should people have to pay to have Farm Town "dollars" when they have a zillion coins?

--- Tracey Hildebrand
Hi Tracey,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about farm cash and coins.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section of the forums. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 02 2021, 12:13 AM

Smile Question re: FC gift giving from non-player family members

I wasn't sure where to ask this question in the forums, and I had difficulty finding it in the threads (sorry if it's there and I missed it!). I was hoping to ask for FC (and/or gift certificates for FT) for Christmas from Friends and/or Family that do not play the game (and may not even be on Facebook in some cases).

Is there an external way for friends/family to purchase FC for either a Christmas or Birthday present?
My friends/family don't like to give cash specifically, so I was trying to see if there is an external way they can purchase it. Thanks!
Old Dec 02 2021, 12:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
I wasn't sure where to ask this question in the forums, and I had difficulty finding it in the threads (sorry if it's there and I missed it!). I was hoping to ask for FC (and/or gift certificates for FT) for Christmas from Friends and/or Family that do not play the game (and may not even be on Facebook in some cases).

Is there an external way for friends/family to purchase FC for either a Christmas or Birthday present?
My friends/family don't like to give cash specifically, so I was trying to see if there is an external way they can purchase it. Thanks!
Hi smilie,
I am sorry but there isn't any way for them to purchase FC for you. Farm Town has never had gift cards. All purchases for FC are through Facebook and I am not sure that they have the Facebook Game Cards any more or who carries them if they are still available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 02 2021, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi smilie,
I am sorry but there isn't any way for them to purchase FC for you. Farm Town has never had gift cards. All purchases for FC are through Facebook and I am not sure that they have the Facebook Game Cards any more or who carries them if they are still available.
Ok, thank you very much for such a quick response Taz!
Old Dec 02 2021, 05:25 AM

Default FC

I have hit 1200 a few weeks ago. My problem is as much as I have played, I get no FC for weeks. Why would that be, and I would like the FC that I played for please.243016776272820
Old Dec 02 2021, 05:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk1950 View Post
I have hit 1200 a few weeks ago. My problem is as much as I have played, I get no FC for weeks. Why would that be, and I would like the FC that I played for please.243016776272820
Hi kbirk1950,

The ID you have supplied is not level 1200, it is level 1250. That is the top level at this time so until more levels are released you will not be earning FC for new levels yet. Your experience points will continue to add up as you earn them and then when the new levels are released you will go up to whatever level you have achieved according to your xp at that time and receive the FC earned for them.

Please take some time to learn how to find you posts on the forum, the replies to them will be either underneath your post or on the next page of that thread. You can find instructions on how to do that by clicking on this link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 11 2021, 08:43 AM

Unhappy FT Coins

I wasn't able to transfer the coins I just bought to my balance in FT. I spent $40 so you can imagine how frutrated I am
(email removed by moderator)

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 11 2021 at 09:04 AM.
Old Dec 11 2021, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesh123 View Post
I wasn't able to transfer the coins I just bought to my balance in FT. I spent $40 so you can imagine how frutrated I am
(email removed by moderator)
Hi jamesh

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I also removed your email address for safety as it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum.

I can see the operation to purchase coins was completed but we cant see if they were added as we dont have any data for that.

You have to contact Support team to let them check on that. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont get the automatic response then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Dec 24 2021, 05:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Max gifts.......

I am hoping one of the Admins can check this out for me.

It tells me that I have max'd my giving of 500 Farm Cash. Could you [please check to see that this is really true?

I will say this.....when I first gave Farm Cash, I had zero knowledge of any limitations. I & others gave back & forth to help when there was a need without any thought at all that this option would not continue.

As an aside, I would really make an appeal to the devs to start2022 fresh in this regard. Those of us who have borne patiently with all of those working for Slashkey over the last year of conversions should now have a thank you in the form of zeroing out the amounts of $FC given in the past. It would really be an appreciated gesture.

Reflecting further, there were times along the way (before 2021) when the system would be down for a couple days or there were issues being delt with, and afterwards, Slashkey sent a certain amount of Farmcash to everyone for their patience. I would suggest that, again, a New Year would be an appropriate time to send out a generous gift of this sort to everyone who hung in there and are still active.

Again.....thanks for checking on my giving status. Thanks too for considering my other points.

Little Joe for Pa & the rest of the boys :-D

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash