Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 23 2023, 09:32 AM

Angry General question

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi tporter

I moved your post to the thread for your problem and where all your other posts about this problem are placed.

We, moderators, cant do anything to lift your ban. All I can tell you is the ban will be lifted today at 20:44 eastern time.
I don't know if I can wait that long until 6:00 pm. tonight that is too long of a wait. Eastern time would be 8:44 pm. I could always play tomorrow I guess. What do I do if the same farmers come back to the marketplace and start harassing me or bullying me again? Then this happens all over again and I get banned for 30 days. I am afraid to get back on the game if this continues but I want to be able to play without farmers harassing and bullying me relentlessly for weeks or months on end. I am not going to give those farmers all the power and take the fun out of this game. I have tried mute or ignore and block and that doesn't always work so I am not sure what to do other then just not playing anymore but I don't want to do that. It's always the same farmers that bully and harass me. Why can't I play in peace and have fun on Farm Town. Something more needs to be done about the bulling and harassment in the marketplace so that it doesn't happen to anyone else or happen to me again in the future. I love Farm Town this is my favorite game I should be able to play in peace and not be bullied or harassed.
Old Aug 23 2023, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tporter88@yahoo.com View Post
I don't know if I can wait that long until 6:00 pm. tonight that is too long of a wait. Eastern time would be 8:44 pm. I could always play tomorrow I guess. What do I do if the same farmers come back to the marketplace and start harassing me or bullying me again? Then this happens all over again and I get banned for 30 days. I am afraid to get back on the game if this continues but I want to be able to play without farmers harassing and bullying me relentlessly for weeks or months on end. I am not going to give those farmers all the power and take the fun out of this game. I have tried mute or ignore and block and that doesn't always work so I am not sure what to do other then just not playing anymore but I don't want to do that. It's always the same farmers that bully and harass me. Why can't I play in peace and have fun on Farm Town. Something more needs to be done about the bulling and harassment in the marketplace so that it doesn't happen to anyone else or happen to me again in the future. I love Farm Town this is my favorite game I should be able to play in peace and not be bullied or harassed.
Hi tporter

You can block, ignore or report them.

If they send you messages, do not respond to them, just block them so they will not be able to send more.
Also, you should not see them in other places like market.

If the problems continue then you need to report them instead of answering them.

If needed, you have instructions on how to do that in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662926
Old Oct 16 2023, 11:44 AM

Hi, I blocked someone because she was demanding and abusive (including swearwords in FT messages) and unfriended her on FB. All was well for about a month. Then today I got a FT message from her and lo and behold, I can work her farms again (not that I want to). She doesn't show up in my Neighbours or Buddies. I don't want to get her in trouble with Slashkey, but I never want to hear from her again. Is there a solution? Thanks.
Old Oct 16 2023, 12:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
Hi, I blocked someone because she was demanding and abusive (including swearwords in FT messages) and unfriended her on FB. All was well for about a month. Then today I got a FT message from her and lo and behold, I can work her farms again (not that I want to). She doesn't show up in my Neighbours or Buddies. I don't want to get her in trouble with Slashkey, but I never want to hear from her again. Is there a solution? Thanks.
Hi Patti Coop,
Was she a neighbor or buddy?

If she was previously your neighbor or buddy, use her message or the facility post to go to her farms. Click on the toolbox icon to the left bottom near her name. Click to remove yourself as their neighbor or buddy.

Is she still on your blocked list (in the Account tab at the top of your farms)?
If not then use her message to block her again.

Removing them from your Facebook friends on Facebook doesn't do anything within the game. The lists for Facebook friends are not updated any more. You can check to see if she is on your Facebook friends list in the Farmers List. If they are there then you can remove her from that list and it will remove you from their Facebook friends list too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2023, 12:12 PM

Hi, thank you so much! I just did all the steps you suggested.
Old Nov 27 2023, 09:39 AM

I am still be bullied and harassed by several farmers and I have reported them but it's not really helping those same farmers continue to harass me over and over again and I am so tired of it. An Anti Bully Rule really needs to be put in place for this game so that it doesn't happen to me or to anyone else. THIS NEEDS TO END NOW!! NO MORE BULLYING!!

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 27 2023 at 09:54 AM.
Old Nov 27 2023, 09:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tporter88@yahoo.com View Post
I am still be bullied and harassed by several farmers and I have reported them but it's not really helping those same farmers continue to harass me over and over again and I am so tired of it. An Anti Bully Rule really needs to be put in place for this game so that it doesn't happen to me or to anyone else. THIS NEEDS TO END NOW!! NO MORE BULLYING!!
Hitporter,
I split your post as it was about 2 subjects.
There is nothing we can do about the bullying as you call it. The only thing you can do is continue reporting them and block them so you do not see or see theiir posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 15 2023, 05:21 PM

Question How to block someone after you have asked them to leave you alone

I have 5 FT accounts and the family has bailed and left me with all of them! I unneighbored and unbuddied from everyone, but there are still some who keep sending gifts from multiple accounts/tabs and I've gone to their farms and asked them kindly to leave me alone. I cannot handle all the neighbors and doing the tasks, and that's why I'm only working the 'family' accounts. This one person keeps sending gifts though even though I've messaged her and told her to STOP! She does not message back, so I can't ignore/block her. I never see the avatar on her farm either. I never see her anywhere! PLEASE! Is there a way you can make it so that if you go to someone's farm you can block or ignore? There have been weird things going on in all the farms and I suspect someone is hacking in. Facilities/factories have been moved, crops GONE, just weird stuff. That was/still is bad enough, but this neighbor who is on one account, the one I'm posting from here, will NOT stop sending multiple gifts and clogging my gift box. How to make it stop? I found her here in the forum as a member and still have the gifts in my box. HELP PLEASE!
Old Dec 15 2023, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djb4peace View Post
I have 5 FT accounts and the family has bailed and left me with all of them! I unneighbored and unbuddied from everyone, but there are still some who keep sending gifts from multiple accounts/tabs and I've gone to their farms and asked them kindly to leave me alone. I cannot handle all the neighbors and doing the tasks, and that's why I'm only working the 'family' accounts. This one person keeps sending gifts though even though I've messaged her and told her to STOP! She does not message back, so I can't ignore/block her. I never see the avatar on her farm either. I never see her anywhere! PLEASE! Is there a way you can make it so that if you go to someone's farm you can block or ignore? There have been weird things going on in all the farms and I suspect someone is hacking in. Facilities/factories have been moved, crops GONE, just weird stuff. That was/still is bad enough, but this neighbor who is on one account, the one I'm posting from here, will NOT stop sending multiple gifts and clogging my gift box. How to make it stop? I found her here in the forum as a member and still have the gifts in my box. HELP PLEASE!
Hi djb4peace,
I moved your post to the thread about this issue.
When you removed them as neighbors/buddies did you check the box to remove yourself as their neighbor/buddy in the Farmers Lists?
If you didn't then you can use the gifts as a way to get to their farms. Open the Pending gifts and click on the title underneath to go to their farm, then click on the toolbox on the left side next to their name and click on both of the 2 icons that have the X in them to remove yourself as their neighbor or buddy.
Old Dec 15 2023, 08:14 PM

Question

I did that with each one! And still...there were those who kept sending gifts, and then I would message them, tell them my situation and to please stop sending gifts. They are still coming! For those I'd messaged, I could ignore if they didn't stop, but there are a couple who will not respond. They are not buddies or neighbors. I looked in reverse buddies and neighbors as well. As far as I can see, we are NOT connected in any way. How is it they can still send gifts, MULTIPLE at one time, and clog up my gift box so that it's hard for me to sift through and find the ones I send from my accounts to my other accounts. Working 5 accounts now that the husband and grandkids have bailed on me is a lot of work. They left some messes! How do we stop people from connecting other than play offline all the time and stay offline when we go to the marketplace? That would mean we can't buy and sell. What I get is that you actually have to see someone's avatar somewhere or they would have had to message you before you can block them. Maybe a way to go to their farm and have an ignore option for those who evade us with their avatar?

Tags
block, blocking people, can't send message, ignore, messages, report, unblock, unwanted messages