Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 19 2011, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckie547 View Post
Well... so much about a new release i see that didn`t happen either.... Oh well... another boring day ahead
well the mayor & Tom the market dude will be seriously malnourished and dehydrated by next friday as i have locked them in the farming equipment factory where there is no risk of them getting intoxicated. so no food or drink for them in there.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 19 2011, 08:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
Sometimes it is the simple things. I assume you have fuel?
yes, i have fuel. i am at the point i just do not want to waste my time playing anymore. i have maxed out my facilities a couple of time, been hoarding everything i can to sell, in anticipation of the price of Farm 11.

i still have a couple of farms to finish upgrading, and the new farm to buy when it is released.

if what i am producing does not go into my inventory, i will have nothing to sell to make the coins to purchase anything.

another thing i noticed happening last night, i fill a facility to the max, go out come directly back in, and there are things already done and ready to be stored. this is wierd because it takes an hr for the first batch to be done, and all i did was sign out and back in, in a matter of mins, so how is anything done?

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 19 2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
yes, i have fuel. i am at the point i just do not want to waste my time playing anymore. i have maxed out my facilities a couple of time, been hoarding everything i can to sell, in anticipation of the price of Farm 11.

i still have a couple of farms to finish upgrading, and the new farm to buy when it is released.

if what i am producing does not go into my inventory, i will have nothing to sell to make the coins to purchase anything.

another thing i noticed happening last night, i fill a facility to the max, go out come directly back in, and there are things already done and ready to be stored. this is wierd because it takes an hr for the first batch to be done, and all i did was sign out and back in, in a matter of mins, so how is anything done?
is the date and time correct on your computer?

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 19 2011, 08:14 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
is the date and time correct on your computer?
yes ... and a simple yes is too short to post

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 19 2011, 08:17 AM

So wake up and all excited thinking I've slept throughthe new release and Nothing..-(((...Raul hasn't even been on...-(....Maybe tonight?..I know , I will go and plant all my fields and I can bet it will come out then...
Old Aug 19 2011, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
I can think of two possible reasons for this. If there were already items pending in the facilities before you filled it up, they may have come to maturity or if you put out a work order for people to work your facilities, they could have already been in there to do that.
Old Aug 19 2011, 09:13 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy51 View Post
I can think of two possible reasons for this. If there were already items pending in the facilities before you filled it up, they may have come to maturity or if you put out a work order for people to work your facilities, they could have already been in there to do that.
they were empty peachy, as i have been rearranging my farms. i have also been using a spread sheet that calculates how much i need to fill up all the facilities i have, and calculates how much i need based on my inventory.

for all i know this could have been happening all along. i only noticed it in the past few weeks because of the spread sheet i decided to use.

it also makes me wonder, if i am not getting credit in my inventory for this, are the people that work my facilities getting the credit for the items they help produce?

i know this is not the thread to be discussing this, but this seems to be the thread that other members will help with their ideas and suggestions.

i am just going to quit Farm Town for awhile. it is time i took a break from it anyway. i do that every few months.

thank you all that threw out your suggestions and ideas.

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 19 2011, 09:26 AM

Just seen that my stable has appeared in the facilities without me having to do anything. Glad i didn't spend all time taking my animals out.
Thanks
Old Aug 19 2011, 09:38 AM

Level:
XP:

well, I slept so long that nothing happened...sigh. Oh well... anticipation is supposed to be fun too?
Old Aug 19 2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
well, I slept so long that nothing happened...sigh. Oh well... anticipation is supposed to be fun too?
Mmmmmm well i asked for problems yesterday......got it today........something is happening soon....