Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 27 2011, 11:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
um....should be commited for even wanting to try--,er thinking about wanting to try..er, ...um..

.........it is strange tho, this is the 30 th day since the last update---dunno what to think but am patient
Right...that is why you have been in here all night???
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2011, 11:45 PM
Senior Moderator

I think they are holding off on the update to see just how many people they can get on the forums looking for it...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2011, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Maybe it is time to converge on Miami and hold a demonstration in front of Slashkey's headquarters...
like this?

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 27 2011, 11:47 PM

Default Setting a New Record?

Quote:
I think they are holding off on the update to see just how many people they can get on the forums looking for it...
IN YOUR DREAMS, TAZ!!!

IF WE SET SOME SORT OF RECORD NOW, WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN/IF THERE'S A FARM 12? OR 14?

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Aug 27 2011, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Maybe it is time to converge on Miami and hold a demonstration in front of Slashkey's headquarters...
buy me ticket and im there

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Aug 28 2011, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Right...that is why you have been in here all night???
LOL, i got 6 windows open, this is 1 of them, plus i get a kick out of the jokes and people rioting, its hilarious....
Old Aug 28 2011, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Uh, Tony, still haven't seen a reply from you about why your account isn't linked??? Sorry, you just seem to have the BEST sense of humor and seem to be the only mod on right now, so we don't have anyone else to pick on!!! BTW, if Australia is "down under" what do we call the USA and the rest of us above the equator?? "up above"???? No, seriously, not a joke or trying to be funny.......
Hi, the reason I don't have my farms linked is because I have absolutely zero creative ability and my farms are a disgrace (One of them is named "a bloody shambles") I will be happy to send a link to you if you want to take a look though .... In answer to your question on "Down Under" I just refer to other countries/islands/continents/planets etc.. as elsewhere....
Old Aug 28 2011, 12:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:

If we make it in a few weeks I will be free to go...actually if we don't get the update by then, I may go even if no one else does...lolol....I mean I am going to Georgia...not that much further to Miami...lolol...right!

It actually would be funny!! picture their faces when they looked out the windows, and saw even a couple hundred to a thousand people with signs that said "we want 11"....snicker might be worth going if I had a camera with a REALLY good zoom!!

For now tho' I am going to bed....maybe I can sleep tonight!
Old Aug 28 2011, 12:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
If we make it in a few weeks I will be free to go...actually if we don't get the update by then, I may go even if no one else does...lolol....I mean I am going to Georgia...not that much further to Miami...lolol...right!

It actually would be funny!! picture their faces when they looked out the windows, and saw even a couple hundred to a thousand people with signs that said "we want 11"....snicker might be worth going if I had a camera with a REALLY good zoom!!

For now tho' I am going to bed....maybe I can sleep tonight!
Good luck...
Old Aug 28 2011, 12:47 AM

Talking Just a Little Myth Busting

There are many, many farmers who handicap the release of a new farm. I am one of them. And the devs are driving me around the bend with this one because we've already passed all the "should be released by now" markers. Nevertheless, in the interests of accuracy -- MUST BE ACCURATE -- to those who say there has never been a month without a release, allow me to point out that:

Judging from Raul's Join Date of February 9, 2009, that's probably the beginning of FT mania. The first three releases were June 18, 2009; September 19, 2009, and November 12, 2009. SOOO Handicappers, in the first 9 months of its existence, FT had no releases in six of those months! March, April, May, July, August, and October -- oh, and there was no release for February 2009 either.

And, Taz, as for the devs waiting until they've amassed the hugest crowd of FTers demanding a new farm, we have already exceeded the previous record number of posts by nearly 50% mine making the count 2,300

So, to quote Raul from the release that hinted at the advent of the second farm,"And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land . . . ;-)"

So, Raul, does that little tidbit ring a bell? If it was true back in November 2009, it's even more so now with all the crops, trees, flowers, building, facilities, and decorations you have so generously given us. We NEED ANOTHER FARM so we can spend real money to buy neat new things for our new farm -- and line your pocket and those of the devs too!

So, please, please, PLEASE let us have Farm 11 very soon . . . like in the next 8 hours? Please?

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?

Last edited by Deanna J. Lloyd; Aug 28 2011 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Correct no. of post
Closed Thread