Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 29 2021, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker Dash View Post
I got a question, seems this would be the proper place to ask: is there any word on when we might get facilities and the marketplace back? I feel many here would love to hear some news on the subject.
Hi Biker Dash

I'm sorry but we dont have that information. All features have to be fully tested before they are released, so if there is an issue it has to be fixed and nobody knows how much time it could take or how difficult it could be.
Old Jan 29 2021, 11:23 AM

When will it be possible to buy additional farm upgrades? Can that be done now -- if so, how -- or any idea when that function will be coming?
Old Jan 29 2021, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by furry1993 View Post
When will it be possible to buy additional farm upgrades? Can that be done now -- if so, how -- or any idea when that function will be coming?
Hi furry1993

No information about that yet. The last information is the next features the developers are working on are Super Neighbour hiring for design, Facility Manager and Search Tool coming next.

You can find the information in the first page, first post of this thread, with more useful information if you scroll down the page.
We update that thread as soon as any new feature is added.
Old Jan 29 2021, 11:59 AM

Default curser lagging

Hello im on a new touch screen laptop.It was working well before the switch now when i touch my screen to harvest and plow it wont let me..
Old Jan 29 2021, 01:11 PM

Default Difficulty fishing

Again thanks for all of the work to keep us farming. I previously noted that I could not fish using my touchscreen. Thanks to you that problem was resolved. With the ability to work on my super neighbors farms I have noted another problem. I will note that I do not have a massive boat. Must click/tap once on each feature.
It seems that waters need to be fished in some type of order now. I used to just tap on the main body of the water feature and could quickly work even large stacked farms of fish. Now that does not work. It works for some but many times not. Then I have to revert to the mouse and kind of search for where a water is available. In my case it may be a tiny little piece of the edge of a covered up water. It is possible to do that but not fast.
Have tried reloading a farm and that works some time but not always. Similarly dropping back to fishing pole may help.
I am concerned that if this stays a way of farming it will limit me from taking fishing jobs when the market opens.
Thanks for what you do for us.
Old Jan 29 2021, 01:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever.yours32 View Post
Hello im on a new touch screen laptop.It was working well before the switch now when i touch my screen to harvest and plow it wont let me..
Hi forever yours,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. Please post any questions or problems in this thread about the new version.

A touchscreen is a tablet function on the laptop. I'm sorry but right now we are all concentrating on getting the main game working for normal computer functions with mouse/touchpad use. Mobile devices are currently not supported, but some may work. It is better to wait and see how the game improves and what developers can offer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2021, 01:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn-FL View Post
Again thanks for all of the work to keep us farming. I previously noted that I could not fish using my touchscreen. Thanks to you that problem was resolved. With the ability to work on my super neighbors farms I have noted another problem. I will note that I do not have a massive boat. Must click/tap once on each feature.
It seems that waters need to be fished in some type of order now. I used to just tap on the main body of the water feature and could quickly work even large stacked farms of fish. Now that does not work. It works for some but many times not. Then I have to revert to the mouse and kind of search for where a water is available. In my case it may be a tiny little piece of the edge of a covered up water. It is possible to do that but not fast.
Have tried reloading a farm and that works some time but not always. Similarly dropping back to fishing pole may help.
I am concerned that if this stays a way of farming it will limit me from taking fishing jobs when the market opens.
Thanks for what you do for us.
Hi Lynn-FL,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. Please post any questions or problems in this thread about the new version.
Fishing a farm layered with a lot of waters close together has always been more difficult if you do not have at least a boat that does all of the fish in a water. The bigger the better. There isn't anything the developers can do right now to change that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 29 2021, 05:18 PM

Thanks so much for all the work being put in to get FT back up. I've had one problem i can't move animals (ok one lone goose) from my gift box to the farm, cause my chicken coop is full on all. No way to get this little beauty to storage in anticipation of the next farm. Really appreciating how fast the game has become. Thank you all very much.
Old Jan 29 2021, 05:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txluce View Post
Thanks so much for all the work being put in to get FT back up. I've had one problem i can't move animals (ok one lone goose) from my gift box to the farm, cause my chicken coop is full on all. No way to get this little beauty to storage in anticipation of the next farm. Really appreciating how fast the game has become. Thank you all very much.
Hi Txluce,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this (Game Migration) thread.
The store animals to storage and the placing them on a farm with the Use button are not available yet. If you have another chicken coop on another farm you could move it into there. Otherwise if you don't need it you can go sell it through your storage.
Old Jan 29 2021, 06:46 PM

"As Raul stated full facility functionality will come in a few weeks."...posted by Moderator marymarcel on December 23, 2020.
Any update as to how this is coming along?
Closed Thread