Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2015, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ty taz i try it again but it still not working maybe it will work it out by it self
i got fixed ty
Old Apr 17 2015, 02:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjade27 View Post
Many of us can't access Farm Town, getting a white screen that page is temporarily unavailable try again. Not sure I have the exact wording but that is basically what he says. It seems to have gotten worse in the last 30 minutes.
I just hit the reload button on my internet browser and get right in whenever this happens. Seems to happen only when going from FB to FT or from gifts to FT so I am wondering if this is a FB issue.
Old Apr 17 2015, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
I just hit the reload button on my internet browser and get right in whenever this happens. Seems to happen only when going from FB to FT or from gifts to FT so I am wondering if this is a FB issue.
I have been getting this for about the last couple of hours - at first I could get in directly but not through friends work posts now I cant get in at all.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 17 2015, 06:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Have been having the same white screen problem when loading from FB bookmark or from bonus/ingredient wall posts, but seems to work okay when I load from the Forum, but not if I try and do requests. FB playing nice again somewhere.
Old Apr 17 2015, 07:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I have been getting this for about the last couple of hours - at first I could get in directly but not through friends work posts now I cant get in at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Have been having the same white screen problem when loading from FB bookmark or from bonus/ingredient wall posts, but seems to work okay when I load from the Forum, but not if I try and do requests. FB playing nice again somewhere.
Hi all,

Facebook are doing rolling maintenance on a lot of servers today. It's a more temporary problem than the usual app server maintenance. Just keep trying to load your farm every now an then.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 17 2015, 08:28 AM

just a note no need for a reply: since the up-date over the last two days when i send a gift they seem to get two (not the same one sometimes) and its not the gifting tool. i think its lag or something. dont want to get done for cheating so reporting it

i started my farm on the 10th of September , 2009.

As of 3/01/2017: i have 31 Farms and happy with the game and build up fast
Old Apr 17 2015, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Momma Woods,
I have gotten that a couple times tonight too. There are a lot of severe storms tonight and it could be interupting the connecting. Only thing you can do is keep trying.
People in all parts of the world are getting this I am in uk have friends all over world they are all getting it too and we havent got storms in UK

Visit My Farm
Old Apr 17 2015, 09:58 AM

Just a comment...the growing time for Chia is way too long. I planted right away irrigated, and still have about 16 hours to go. Why 6 days?
Old Apr 17 2015, 11:08 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hello, I did everything you suggested but in vain, the facilty does not keep track of any production and after a refil and reload of the game the production was gone again

Thanks in advance for checking this. I hope this will be fixed soon. It seems other people have the same problem.

Hope to hear from you soon!
I had this problem when I bought mine didn't matter what I did with it they kept emptying, Taz told me to email Support which I did, their reply was is my computer and date in sync which they were, but the next day I was able to stock everything and it stayed stocked yayyy
Old Apr 17 2015, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
People in all parts of the world are getting this I am in uk have friends all over world they are all getting it too and we havent got storms in UK
Hi Tartanlady,
Since that post last night we have learned that Facebook is doing a rolling maintenace on their servers and this is what is causing the page temporarily unavailable. Just have to reload to get it to go through. Until they finish there is nothing that Farm Town can do for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread