Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2021, 05:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question Missing Animals

None of the animals that I have outside my barns are showing up including those that do NOT move. Not only do they not show up but they aren't harvested. Will these animals be returned eventually or will I have to buy replacements?
Old Mar 20 2021, 05:27 PM

Question Two Different Avatars??

When my avatar is facing forward, his shirt is white and his face is very much darker than expected. When facing away, his shirt is dark red! It's very disconcerting!
Old Mar 20 2021, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
None of the animals that I have outside my barns are showing up including those that do NOT move. Not only do they not show up but they aren't harvested. Will these animals be returned eventually or will I have to buy replacements?
Hi Kathy813

Animals outside the barns should be harvested.

They will return when developers add them back to the game. You cant buy animals as you will not see them on your farms and the option is disabled in the Store.
Old Mar 20 2021, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn318 View Post
When my avatar is facing forward, his shirt is white and his face is very much darker than expected. When facing away, his shirt is dark red! It's very disconcerting!
Hi Kenn318

Thanks for your report, developers are still working on the avatars and hopefully they will fix your issue.
Old Mar 20 2021, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz d View Post
hi orchidgal,
according to your data they are all there. I went to each of those farms and they do show and ready to harvest. If you have the funnel filter set as i asked then they should show in the facility manager.
If they still are not showing in the facility manager, try going to each farm that they are missing from, open the facility manager, and set that filter to the current farm. See if they show up then. You will have to go to each of the farms and do this.
If they still do not show in the facility manager, then try harvesting each of them from the farm.
i tried doing what you suggested but there was no change. The facilities are still there just the animals are gone. I have alst lost all of my flour mills.
Old Mar 20 2021, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orchidgal View Post
i tried doing what you suggested but there was no change. The facilities are still there just the animals are gone. I have alst lost all of my flour mills.
Hi orchidgal

Taz is not available at this moment.

I visited your farms and some of your animal sheds shows a time to be harvested, so it says to me they have already been harvested.

Other animal buildings show Ready to harvest. Have you tried to go to the farms and harvest them one by one and then see if they show up in the Facility Manager?

To be able to see your Animal buildings in the Facility Manager, you have to open it, click in the funnel and set it to:

Facility Status > All facilities

Facility Location> All farms

AND you have to put a check mark for

Animal Buildings
Regular Facilities (All)
Service Facilities (All)

Then click in the green check mark to save changes.

About your Red windmills, I found 2, one on your farm 8 and another on your farm 24

Please contact Support team to check about the resto of Red windmills. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you do not find the automatic response please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 20 2021, 10:18 PM

Default Problems harvesting fish

Since the latest update was posted, harvesting large fish farms has dramatically slowed down. This change is tied to the latest update. ID 100000350971125
Old Mar 20 2021, 10:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Why did the appearance of my avatar change, and why can't I change it back?!??
Old Mar 20 2021, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstebbens View Post
Since the latest update was posted, harvesting large fish farms has dramatically slowed down. This change is tied to the latest update. ID 100000350971125
Hi Sstebbens,
Try turning off all except the waters in the show items in your preferences and then restart your farms. And see if that speeds up the fishing. You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2021, 11:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmTownBono View Post
Why did the appearance of my avatar change, and why can't I change it back?!??
Hi FarmTownBono,
There is nothing you can do currently to correct it. We need your ID in order to pass that on to the developers so they can make corrections for the avatars.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread