Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 20 2013, 12:39 PM

I just worked a farm, said when I was done, to collect my bonus What's this??
Old Apr 20 2013, 12:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for another great update
Old Apr 20 2013, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajones38 View Post
I just worked a farm, said when I was done, to collect my bonus What's this??
From the December Release Announcement:
Job completion bonus for employees when Hired by Strangers in the Marketplace: To increase workforce availability in the marketplace and to improve the quality of the work performed by employees, we have decided to duplicate the potential benefits for those employees. For example if an employee is hired to plow by another farmer and earn 1000 XP and 5000 coins, if that employee complete the job fully in the farm, meaning there is no more plow to be done, then ONLY at that time the employee will have the option to collect a special bonus of an additional 5000 coins and 1000 XP.

The same applies for other types of work, in summary, employees have the option to duplicate their benefits but only if the job that he was hire for is completed fully on a particular farm. The employee is responsible for collecting the bonus on each farm by clicking the Chest icon on the top-left.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2013, 12:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Raul & sk, thank you for the update. The new crops are very attractive.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2013, 02:08 PM

Default Toy Trouble Mini Game

Something has gone wrong with the Toy Trouble mini game since the update. The conveyor belt runs out of toy parts before you have reached the goal. This is on the practice levels - I havent played the multi player mode.
It used to keep going with spare parts until you got the goal - the reward was based on time taken.
Thanks

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 20 2013, 04:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Market place/Inn hiring for facilities or send clients!

Thanks for the continuing improvements... I have a request... have posted it in a couple places as do not know who to get this to... would really like to be able to hire people in market place or perhaps in the Inn to work facilities and send clients! It is hard to get enough neighbors to participate in that activity and it would make it ever so much more fun.
Old Apr 20 2013, 04:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennym View Post
Thanks for the continuing improvements... I have a request... have posted it in a couple places as do not know who to get this to... would really like to be able to hire people in market place or perhaps in the Inn to work facilities and send clients! It is hard to get enough neighbors to participate in that activity and it would make it ever so much more fun.
Hi,

You did post your idea in the suggestions area, and it has been added to the top post along with all the other ideas for the game

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 20 2013, 05:28 PM
Account Not Linked

I haven't received any Dan bonuses for the new crops. I planted and harvested several times and show that I am at level 4 for the Echinacea and Fennel crops, and level 5 for the Chamonile, Dandelion, and Yucca crops. My Neighbors are posting bonus opportunities for these crops but I have never been given the opportunity. What am I missing?
Old Apr 20 2013, 05:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbercw View Post
I haven't received any Dan bonuses for the new crops. I planted and harvested several times and show that I am at level 4 for the Echinacea and Fennel crops, and level 5 for the Chamonile, Dandelion, and Yucca crops. My Neighbors are posting bonus opportunities for these crops but I have never been given the opportunity. What am I missing?
Hi,

You won't be able to post bonuses for belts until you've reached the brown belt. Are you sure you're at Dan level and not belt level? Dan levels belts have two colours, the belt levels only one colour. Have a look in your Belts section and it'll tell you what belt you are at and how many needed to reach the next belt.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 20 2013, 06:00 PM

For the fun of it I went to Farm 18 and was going to enlarge it. It was going to let me. 5 billion of course....then I went to farm 4 and tried to enlarge again and it said I couldn't. I do not move my farms order....been this way since begining. Just thought you would like to know. Don't want to enlarge....too big might kill my computer....those with the big field that layer are asking for trouble.
Closed Thread