Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2015, 06:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks. I had to take a six-month vacation from the game and came back a month ago. I'm finding that I don't remember all the steps on some of these things. Thanks for helping me out.
Old Apr 13 2015, 06:27 PM

I am having these issues:

The first tab/ farmer list will not open at all
trains will not boost
Old Apr 13 2015, 06:30 PM

If your talking about FB jail. Nope...you can't post your facilities or a bonus if you get one. Got 6 more days to go I think. l harvest and plant. Fill the facilities and let them do their own thing. FB doesn't have a sense of humor
Old Apr 13 2015, 06:56 PM

Boosting trains is not fixed for me. I get a Facebook screen with the three vertical bars across the middle like it's loading, but never does. I have cleared memcache and the browser cache, reloaded... Any hope for this being fixed soon? Thanks.
Old Apr 13 2015, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
People, take a deep breath and quit worrying about boosting trains or gifts. I have had a gift problem for 3 months and have lived.
This is a "game". I have trains and can boost them. The only problem I have is that plug thing keeps going red. Frustrating yes, but I go do dishes and come back.
Since I am in FB jail, I can't post my facilities anyway. LOL
what on earth is FB jail?
Old Apr 13 2015, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsfarm View Post
its usually when someone has sent a friend request and they have said they dont know you it logs on fb and after a few they stop you being able to post or use things for a while hence fb jail lol

Visit My Farm
Old Apr 13 2015, 08:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsfarm View Post
when you post a nudie snicker snicker

raul is in the bldg
Old Apr 13 2015, 08:04 PM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - April 13th, 8:30PM EST

- We just found out that there is another limitation introduced by Facebook that limit the amount of friends that can be shown on the Request Window to 1000, so players with more than 1000 friends were still experiencing the never ending loading screen (the 3 animated vertical bars).

We changed the 'All Farmers' filter to show only the first 1000 friends so at least the window loads correctly and you can use the rest of the options like My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Friends Helping Me.

If you still want to use the 'All Farmers' filter, we recommend that you do a clean up in Facebook and un-friend all your Farmtown friends that you do not interact with anymore, this way you will end up with less than 1000 Farmtown friends which is fine. In the next few hours we will release another update that will notify those users that have more than 1000 Farmtown friends and will show exactly how many Farmtown friends you have, so you know how many you need to remove.

If you don't want to do the clean up because is too time consuming and you are searching for a specific friend that you can't find using any of the other filters, you can use the ‘Suggested By Facebook’ section and then manually search for the name of your friend. You will have to type the name of your friend on the search bar which is located next to the 'All Friends' filter button.

Facilities will be released tomorrow Tuesday if there are no emergencies.
Old Apr 13 2015, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - April 13th, 8:30PM EST

- We just found out that there is another limitation introduced by Facebook that limit the amount of friends that can be shown on the Request Window to 1000, so players with more than 1000 friends were still experiencing the never ending loading screen (the 3 animated vertical bars).

We changed the 'All Farmers' filter to show only the first 1000 friends so at least the window loads correctly and you can use the rest of the options like My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Friends Helping Me.

If you still want to use the 'All Farmers' filter, we recommend that you do a clean up in Facebook and un-friend all your Farmtown friends that you do not interact with anymore, this way you will end up with less than 1000 Farmtown friends which is fine. In the next few hours we will release another update that will notify those users that have more than 1000 Farmtown friends and will show exactly how many Farmtown friends you have, so you know how many you need to remove.

If you don't want to do the clean up because is too time consuming and you are searching for a specific friend that you can't find using any of the other filters, you can use the ‘Suggested By Facebook’ section and then manually search for the name of your friend. You will have to type the name of your friend on the search bar which is located next to the 'All Friends' filter button.

Facilities will be released tomorrow Tuesday if there are no emergencies.
I don't have anywhere near a 1000 friends Facebook/Farmtown friends but if you were un-friend your inactive Farmtown neighbors, won't you loose the storage space you got for having them as a neighbor?
Old Apr 13 2015, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I don't have anywhere near a 1000 friends Facebook/Farmtown friends but if you were un-friend your inactive Farmtown neighbors, won't you loose the storage space you got for having them as a neighbor?
I think you would only loose it if you remove them as your neighbours not if you unfriend but dont hold me to it I have no where near 1000 blimey no wonder so many of my ft friends get their facs emptied so fast lol

Visit My Farm
Closed Thread