Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 10 2013, 07:02 AM

Default ingredients button

I am using Google chrome on windows XP. When i click on the ingredient button a white screen comes up and it freezes. will not let me click the X to close it either
Old Aug 10 2013, 07:13 AM

Exclamation This could be a glitch as I have cleared memcache and reloaded

This could be a glitch as I have cleared memcache and reloaded. I love the ingredients planner. However in the run until-full of what you make in your facilities (remaining capacity) it is showing the leather mask even though I am not currently making that product. Any feedback and advice welcomed and please could some others check their planners to see if this is just a one off? Thanks in advance!

Answered my own inquiry: I think the leather masks are necessary to produce the stick mask.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646

Last edited by Santmyer; Aug 10 2013 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Answered my own inquiry
Old Aug 10 2013, 08:05 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I personally am not that interested in decorating my farms, my goal is to level up and keep my facilities running in as full as possible. I asked this last night and have to ask again --- where are the new levels????
I have been maxed out at level 450 for almost a month now and losing interest in the game since my level has been plateaued for so long.
Old Aug 10 2013, 08:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
I personally am not that interested in decorating my farms, my goal is to level up and keep my facilities running in as full as possible. I asked this last night and have to ask again --- where are the new levels????
I have been maxed out at level 450 for almost a month now and losing interest in the game since my level has been plateaued for so long.
We get new farms and new levels every three months, I believe we will see these upgrades in the September update.

Also, you do understand that when they add the levels, you will probably hit the new level of 475 immediately, right? Most of us who have been at the upper level and are still active players are way past the XP amount needed to hit it when they up it. The FC are nice, but the level really doesn't matter anymore once you hit the top, as long as you keep playing.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 10 2013, 08:48 AM

The release did not mention that we now need the Tamarind Tree for dishes in the Indian Restaurant.
Old Aug 10 2013, 08:53 AM

Only this morning I thought I was getting a bit bored with routine maintenance, so I really welcome the update.

The ingredients planner is terrific. Baffling, but fun.

And thank you for the new people; a warrior for my Roman town. More please!

Only problem is one of scale. My 18th century woman is tall enough to stand outside and stare at her guests through the upstairs windows of her chateau. She, in turn, is being menaced by a giant sheep...

Many thanks!

Satis
Old Aug 10 2013, 09:52 AM

Red face

Hello
my browser, chrome,
Windows 8
down from the manager, I can not use white out
but if you play by choosing a single factory if it works
Thanks, beautiful game

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW

Last edited by MIRIAM DEL VALLE; Aug 10 2013 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Windows 8
Old Aug 10 2013, 10:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul and Devs for the great update. It has made my weekend!
Old Aug 10 2013, 10:28 AM

Hey,
Sorry if this has been asked and answered.
10. Migration from Facebook Credits to Local Currency Pricing (coming in 1 - 2 weeks): Currently when you buy FarmCash you may never see the term 'Facebook Credit' anywhere in the flow but the purchase transaction is still using Facebook Credit under the hood. Facebook is deprecating it's 'Facebook Credits' currency in a few weeks so it's mandatory for us to spend time on this currency migration.

The visible changes for the user will be that the FarmCash purchasing experience should improve, will be a bit faster, and also the fact that in the Trial Pay Offers page the rewards will be shown using USD or Local Currency pricing, not Facebook Credits.
Will the Facebook Credits expire if not converted to FC before the transition is completed.
Thanks for you help
Momma Woods
Old Aug 10 2013, 11:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Update....WOW!!!! Thank you!!!!
Closed Thread