Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 20 2014, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by damichcoop View Post
When I go to the realtor office I'm getting an error, and not sure what is going on.
You can try clearing the memcache(link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser and close it. Reopen and try again. Not sure this will help for it but could.
Otherwise, just wait a while and try again. It may clear up on it's own.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2014, 01:31 AM

I just wanted to say this is best update since the turbo fishing, I still love that one, but this is by far the best one yet. Thanks for all you do to keep this game going. Love FarmTown

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5193493&farm=y

Been Farming Since July 2009

https://www.facebook.com/audrey.s.daigle
Old May 21 2014, 04:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
The Game Guide is gradually being updated - mostly with the aforementioned Kitt's help with input from the others of us! So far I've continued just using the old "non-ingredients" sort for selling because I have all the factories and services. It is a good idea to keep an eye on things if you are not able to afford the farm cash and coins to keep buying everything or do not have the levels to unlock 'em. Thanks for mentioning it.
When I have any spare FC (more rarely than hens have teeth) I choose which factory or service facility to buy based on what I already produce surplus of/have most missing from, so yes I keep a very close eye on what I have stored. Will happily e-mail my services spreadsheet if it would help out.

Today the "non-ingredients for me" filter was error free so am a very happy, and slightly richer, farmer.
Old May 21 2014, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Nice to see the new updates, thanks...but would of loved to have more decorations and people instead...still boring...nothing new to do but facilities
There are new trees, tools, and facilities. See post number 1 of this thread for more information.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 21 2014, 06:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Just a quick ? not sure where to ask it but i know here it may get answered quick but i know you cant have more than one of same facility on a single farm BUT there are 2 different stables to store horses so can we have one of each of those on a single farm since they are different buildings???????
Old May 21 2014, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
Just a quick ? not sure where to ask it but i know here it may get answered quick but i know you cant have more than one of same facility on a single farm BUT there are 2 different stables to store horses so can we have one of each of those on a single farm since they are different buildings???????
Only one Facility will produce on a single farm. Additional same facilities will be a decoration only. The two different Stables are different in looks and in price, but not in results. One of each on the same farm will not both work for you -only one will.

What might be confusing is this: If you have two of a facility on a farm, and you open either one, it will show the current status, content, etc. That data, you will notice, is identical for either one you open. However....again, only one is working, the other is decoration.

I too would enjoy if the devs made it possible to differentiate between like facilities.... for example - have a Winery A, Winery B, Winery C etc all on one farm and all producing on their own.

... someday
Old May 21 2014, 09:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Another great update thanks for all the hard work. Farm 22 was a great surprise I didn't expect it so soon. I find the upgrades are getting rather expensive but that helps to keep the game interesting. I like the new planter but felt it was rather limiting so delighted to read we may get it extended to move items to and from storage in the next update. I like the new game feed but would like to see some way of showing which neighbours have been helped - my memory isn't so good these days
Old May 21 2014, 09:51 AM

I LOVE being able to swipe cursor to top of page to see email or other tabs while in full farm screen. Great idea!!!
Old May 21 2014, 10:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Moderator addition: Please note, the multiplanter only works for new trees and flowers in the store, does NOT work for trees and flowers you have in storage. The storage support will likely be added on the next release.
The multiplanter now works for all the trees and flowers in the store, both old and new. Tried it this morning and it worked :-)
Old May 21 2014, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindfeet View Post
The multiplanter now works for all the trees and flowers in the store, both old and new. Tried it this morning and it worked :-)
..... but NOT for items in your own storage.

At least, not yet
Closed Thread