Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 05 2014, 02:10 PM

Here's an idea that probably belongs in the "nice but not necessary" category. I had intended to save up my co-op quests - not finish the last step - so neighbors could profit from them. However, I forgot and started all my factories - which started the last step of the quest I had open.

So . . . my idea is to put a checkbox or something by that last step so we can uncheck that item in our factory or service facility right from the quest window. Completing the quest would automatically reset the item in the factory or service. Or we could recheck it when we're ready to start that step.

Probably too much sugar for a nickle but would be nice.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 05 2014, 06:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm enjoying the co-op quests but only a couple of my neighbors are doing them so I haven't been getting much help. I have gone to the market and clicked on strangers but not too many of them are doing them either and it's too time consuming to click on random strangers. I wish our neighbors could help more than once on a quest, that would help a little.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 05 2014, 06:18 PM

50% on kaolin clay and iron isn't enough. I have 15 mineral mines and am out of iron. I have 8 Open Pit mines and am out of Kaolin. Thankfully(?) my Car parts facility (a cash item) was one of the many facilities that disappeared back in May I think it was so I can't make spark plugs any longer.

With the additional items added I am also out of honey although I have 3 Bee Farms.
It would seem developers are in a big hurry to add new facilities but not take into consideration the effect they have on those existing ones that supply items for them.
Old Oct 05 2014, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
50% on kaolin clay and iron isn't enough. I have 15 mineral mines and am out of iron. I have 8 Open Pit mines and am out of Kaolin. Thankfully(?) my Car parts facility (a cash item) was one of the many facilities that disappeared back in May I think it was so I can't make spark plugs any longer.

With the additional items added I am also out of honey although I have 3 Bee Farms.
It would seem developers are in a big hurry to add new facilities but not take into consideration the effect they have on those existing ones that supply items for them.
I have 2 Mineral Mines, 8 Open Pit Mines, and 2 Bee Farms.

I have no problems keeping up with my Iron Ore, Kaolin, and Honey demands.

Maybe you have too many of the other demanding facilities or you are Producing Faster too often.

(This doesn't mean that there isn't room for more improvement.)

I add two regular facilities and one service facility when they come out. I only add additional regular facilities if they can't keep up and then remove the excess when they can keep up.

With the resent upgrade, I was able to reduce my Textile and Spinning Mills from 20 to 9.
Old Oct 06 2014, 11:42 AM

Default Co-op Quest - friend doesn't have enough to sell me? :(

I need to buy an item for my co-op quest. I found what I need on one of my neighbor's quests but when I click to BUY I get the message that she doesn't have enough to sell me.
Old Oct 06 2014, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I need to buy an item for my co-op quest. I found what I need on one of my neighbor's quests but when I click to BUY I get the message that she doesn't have enough to sell me.
Hi Barb!

Your neighbor need to have that product in their own storage to let you buy it. Have you asked your neighbor if they indeed not have any stored?
Old Oct 06 2014, 12:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Again today I tried to collect coins for a coop quest but got an error message telling me to try again later but the quest disappeared. I did manage to collect coins for one completed between the two failed quests.
Old Oct 06 2014, 02:50 PM

Love the new update, can't wait for the next one, hope there are going to be more levels and more farms to add stuff too getting a bit low on space hehe
Old Oct 06 2014, 04:39 PM

I'm beginning to enjoy the new co-op Quests...I had 4 or 5 open at the same time at first and found it too frustrating...I'm doing one at a time for now and I'm finding it's more fun that way
Old Oct 07 2014, 06:26 AM

good to see that many issues with the new Quest are being addressed, and understood.

...... just in time to probably close this thread by the end of the week and await a new one at the end of next week.
Closed Thread