Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 05 2021, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by accs-- View Post
I understand your suggestion re: not FT issue, but it is your Game/Platform and I am a player. I have contacted the repeatedly but obviously they either do not care or are singling me out for some reason. I am sure your company has the ability to see 'how fast' a user is or isn't going and if I'm sitting on one page and just go to a different farm or function should not raise a RED flag. What can one possibly do to fall into that kind of situation just minding my own business trying to play FT? I can not believe that FT/Slashkey wants their players to suffer from sort of issue like this. I'm very disappointed to say the least. Respectfully...
Hi Accs,
I am sorry, but Farm Town is played through Facebook but they have no contriol on Facebook's security settings. This has happened in the past and Facebook reversed their settings after a time.

We don't have any way to see how fast you are playing or for that matter most of what you are doing on your farms or with gifts or working facilities. That information is not recorded.

The not acceptable by community standards is a security message and as I said they apparently changed their security level. They will have to be the ones who change it back. This is not affecting everyone.
The too fast could be from opening too many tabs at one time with the game maybe from opening facility work, posting/sharing posts too many times or gifts like in a gift site where you can open multiples at one time.
All I can suggest is every time it comes up then reply to them and maybe they will realize their settings are too strict.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2021, 10:45 AM

USER ID number ( 777658954 ) Cleared cache and memcache and now will not get beyond the black scree.
Old Jul 09 2021, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
USER ID number ( 777658954 ) Cleared cache and memcache and now will not get beyond the black scree.
Hi John

After clearing browser cache, the game loads slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If after 1 or 2 minutes it still doesnt load, then click in Play button again and see if it loads after a while.

To help you to load the game, I have turned off all the Show... items in your preferences.
Old Jul 09 2021, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi John

After clearing browser cache, the game loads slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If after 1 or 2 minutes it still doesnt load, then click in Play button again and see if it loads after a while.

To help you to load the game, I have turned off all the Show... items in your preferences.
It finally loaded but took TWENTY minutes, even after clicking Pay a few times several minutes apart!!! But it DID finally load.
Old Jul 10 2021, 09:10 AM

Cleared cache & memcache again this morning and now FAILS to load & I get an error message I took a screen shot of
Old Jul 10 2021, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Cleared cache & memcache again this morning and now FAILS to load & I get an error message I took a screen shot of
Hi John

Why are you clearing your browser cache everyday? Everytime you clear your browser cache then the game will load very slow as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you have your browser set to clear browser cache automatically then please disable that option as you only need to clear it in case graphics dont show for you or dont show correctly or you get errors for the console and the game. And it is always better to ask here in case you get errors.

I have loaded your farms without problems and same as yesterday I have turned off the Show options in your preferences to help with the loading.
Old Jul 10 2021, 09:23 AM

This morning REBOOTED, then cleared the cache and memcache.

Now it will NOT load.
Old Jul 10 2021, 09:31 AM

Quote:
This morning REBOOTED, then cleared the cache and memcache.

Now it will NOT load.
Please read my response just above your last one. Give it time. If you wish you could reset your router/modem for a minute and see if that helps.
Old Jul 10 2021, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi John

Why are you clearing your browser cache everyday? Every time you clear your browser cache then the game will load very slow as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you have your browser set to clear browser cache automatically then please disable that option as you only need to clear it in case graphics don't show for you or don't show correctly or you get errors for the console and the game. And it is always better to ask here in case you get errors.

I have loaded your farms without problems and same as yesterday I have turned off the Show options in your preferences to help with the loading.
Because I get errors on the console when FT VERY OFTEN CRASHES WebGL 2.0 when working for others!!! When will the developers fix THAT?! I was ADVISED that clearing memcache might help that issue. Thought clearing the browser cache might also help?
Old Jul 10 2021, 09:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Because I get errors on the console when FT VERY OFTEN CRASHES WebGL 2.0 when working for others!!! When will the developers fix THAT?! I was ADVISED that clearing memcache might help that issue. Thought clearing the browser cache might also help?
Hi John,
We don't know if there is anything the developers can do with the WebGL 2.0 stopping working. It happens when you encounter an error while working that the game does not have a message for, so would be hard for them to find it.

When you get that the WebGl is not responding try just closing the browser and reopening it. If that doesn't clear it then try restarting your computer.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also check if your browser is updated.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cannot load game, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error