Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 10 2013, 05:55 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satis View Post
Open the Facilities Manager, top line where the filter and sort thing is. It's on the left of the row, a symbol like a notebook and pencil.

Not silly at all, I only found it by mistake!
Thanks for your reply. I found it, now I can fool around with it to see how it could be useful for me.
Old Aug 10 2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Are you sure they are in storage? If you have them on a farm they will still work but will not show as being there for the Turbo purchase in the store.
Yes. They are in storage. They would not work in the Facility Manager otherwise. But the store refuses to acknowledge they are there. I always put my tools into storage after I have purchased them and I bought each regular tool when it was introduced.

(I am not sure if this is the correct code since I had to get it using another account)

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...m_id=602895328

Last edited by Qivis; Aug 10 2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old Aug 10 2013, 06:57 PM

I am getting a blank screen when I try to access the new ingredients list. I am using Windows 7 Home Premium and Firefox.
Old Aug 10 2013, 07:52 PM

Default Ingredient planner

I am also getting the white blank screen and freeze up when clicking on Ingredient Planner... I use Chrome & Safari, MacBook Pro 10.8.4, and connected to FT server W7... but I have the feeling that it has nothing to do with the browser or the OS because I tried with my daughter's account, from the same Mac and the Planner works on her's but her farms are connected to FT server W6, also she is at a lower level, less farms etc etc... could it be a server problem??? maybe???

BTW, great update as usual... thank you Raul & Team...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Aug 10 2013, 08:08 PM

Default love updates

This is fabulous! I wonder if we will ever get a better looking avatar
Old Aug 10 2013, 08:20 PM

Default Blank page on Ingredient Planner

Some users get a blank screen when they access the Ingredient Planner from the facility manager. If you are one of those, please report the browser and the OS you are using.

The ones on individual facilities still work, btw.

I am using Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m and Windows 7.
Old Aug 10 2013, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Yes. They are in storage. They would not work in the Facility Manager otherwise. But the store refuses to acknowledge they are there. I always put my tools into storage after I have purchased them and I bought each regular tool when it was introduced.

(I am not sure if this is the correct code since I had to get it using another account)

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...m_id=602895328
They will work from the farm. It is the Turbo ones that will not work if placed on a farm. But they will not show as being owned in the store unless thay are in storage.
The easiest way to get a correct link is to go to the Farm Selector Manager in the toolbox and click on the Copy Link button at the bottom, then choose a farm and return here to paste that link in a reply.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2013, 10:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Default New august release

For the past 2-3 wks I've had trouble viewing my screen in FT. I thought perhaps it was due to the new releases we were expecting. But even with the releases out I still cannot view my screen unless I am in full screen mode. All I can see at the top is "livestock lord" and half the boxes are cut off at the bottom. Also I can't read how many coins I have or FC or fuel, I only see part if any of the numbers. Is there a fix for this???

Thanks for the new updates, but it would be nice if you'd take a month or so off so we could just enjoy the game without any glitches. Thank you.
Old Aug 10 2013, 10:51 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner Sue View Post
For the past 2-3 wks I've had trouble viewing my screen in FT. I thought perhaps it was due to the new releases we were expecting. But even with the releases out I still cannot view my screen unless I am in full screen mode. All I can see at the top is "livestock lord" and half the boxes are cut off at the bottom. Also I can't read how many coins I have or FC or fuel, I only see part if any of the numbers. Is there a fix for this???

Thanks for the new updates, but it would be nice if you'd take a month or so off so we could just enjoy the game without any glitches. Thank you.
I had that problem a few years ago and I fixed it by right clicking on the screen where your farm is and selecting Show All from the pop up menu.
Old Aug 10 2013, 11:14 PM

Thumbs up

Hi

I just wanted to give the developers a big thumbs up for the new bridges. They are just brilliant . Now I have one little request. Would it be possible to have longer bridges that will reach all the way across to an island? These look so much nicer than the pretend ones and another thought was for steps to place where you have multilevels please?

Blessings
Anne

Farming since 24th July 2009

But I'm not addicted!
Closed Thread